The MOON Is RUSTING (Never Happened In Human History)

justaguy2

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2020 02:11 am
@BillRM,
Well, you're posting on the wrong site then...

In any case, I was only joking. I would have thought the irony would have been obvious, but clearly I was mistaken.
maxdancona

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2020 09:05 am
@justaguy2,
Any thread about rusting will have irony.
justaguy2

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2020 09:49 am
@maxdancona,
You don't understand what I meant, and I wasn't replying to you.
maxdancona

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2020 10:39 am
@justaguy2,
You may think that making fun of Justaguy isn't ferrous. But he is as a thick as an oxide.
Tryagain

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2020 01:30 pm
Sekhmet is an anagram of:

M.T.Keshe - Mehran Tavakoli Keshe was born in Iran in 1958, son of an X-ray engineer. He was introduced to the world of radiation and nuclear science at a very young age. In 1981 he graduated from Queen Mary College, University of London, as a nuclear engineer specializing in reactor technology system control.

Secret solved... oh the irony!
Revealing A Secret

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2020 01:44 pm
@Tryagain,
Quote:
oh the irony!

The Only Irony I See Here Is, People Down Voting Actual Intelligent People, While Not Being Intelligent Themselves, And Because Non-Intelligent People Out Number The Intelligent People, They Abuse The Voting System By Numbers, And Do Not Use The Voting System Honestly, But Childishly . Every Single Person That Pretends To Be Intelligent Litters The Forums With Off-Topic Robotic Sentences, Seeping With Denial, And Bleeding With Objection To Anything That Challenges Them, And Do Not Have The Capacity To Understand That You Can Just Ignore People's Posts, You Don't Have To Down Vote Them When You Are The Problem To Begin With.

Like I Said, All Down Voting = "Godwin's Law", Like Calling Someone Hitler, If You Down Vote Any Person, You Lose The Argument, And They Win The Argument.
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2020 05:15 pm
My dear Sir, the IRONy to which I refer appertains to the (in my humble opinion) witty comment by Maxdancona:

Quote: "Any thread about rusting will have irony."

It also has a propensity to rust:
Iron (/ˈaɪərn/) is a chemical element with symbol Fe (from Latin: ferrum) and atomic number 26. It is a metal that belongs to the first transition series and group 8 of the periodic table. It is by mass the most common element on Earth, forming much of Earth's outer and inner core.

The abundance and distribution of iron on the moon is derived from a near-global data set from Clementine. The determined iron content of the lunar highlands crust (∼3 percent iron by weight) supports the hypothesis that much of the lunar crust was derived from a magma ocean. The iron content of lower crustal material exposed by the South Pole-Aitken impact basin on the lunar farside is higher (∼7 to 8 percent by weight) and consistent with a basaltic composition.

From your demeanour, you may be suffering from Sideropenia, a state in which the body lacks enough iron to appreciate (amongst other things) humor.

IF I may refer you to Rudyard Kipling:

If you can keep your head when all about you   
    Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,   
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
    But make allowance for their doubting too;...

I just hope the goddess who appears is Heidi Klum.
Revealing A Secret

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2020 05:21 pm
@Tryagain,
Quote:
My dear Sir, the IRONy to which I refer appertains to the (in my humble opinion) witty comment by Maxdancona:

My Dear Sir, There Is A Lot Of Iron In A Sirloin Steak, And You Can't Spell Sirloin Steak Without "Iron".
0 Replies

justaguy2

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2020 05:53 am
@maxdancona,
Keep digging maxdancona.

You are an absolute phony and everyone here knows it... and yes, you can add that to that little list of your's too.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 03:57:29