Covid is a Hoax
To usher in the New World Order and
Mark of the Beast
NO JESUS NO LIFE
There is no government helping you
only a corporate controlled and bankster funded
Mafia enslaving you

Really?

Now first of all ..... I will happily measure my life against anyone else's but frankly neither Jesus nor religion feature in my existence .... So that is a pretty wild claim, madam.

In the 1980's the God of money told me to pick up my Porsche 911 and move to the City of London and lo I became a YUPPIE ... Most definitely a Bankster Laughing ... Please be assured plebeians, you do not figure 1% in the minds of Banksters, corporations or indeed anyone else of note because you have no value .. none.

Neo Liberalism (see Trump and others) attempts to give you a value, as in a capital/earning potential value but of course you fail that test horribly and end up making dumb placards instead. BLM as in Neo Liberalism all lives matter as long as they make money.

Personally I do not ascribe to Neo Liberal, I am not an 'anything'; just pragmatic. What is the point of wanting plebs to be profit centres when they can barely work out how to use a fork without damaging their eyes.

There was some deranged clown on here the other night claiming that 'big pharma' was/is trying to kill us all with it's vaccinations!!!! Can some brain dead moron please explain why that would make sense? If I am indeed (stupid Yankism warning), 'Big Pharma' ... Then I want to make you little twerps live as long as possible, so I can force my life saving drugs down you pathetic mindless throats.

The problem those protestors and all the rest of you have is not governments, Banksters, currency, pharmaceutical companies (note the word pharmaceutical, FFS), COVID, immigration, Obamacare or any of the facile risible garbage you puke .... It is you, no one else, you are the problem with your life.

It is you through you own lack of innate abilities who have turned out uneducated and socially inadequate, which is why you are fiscally poor.

Why do not stop blaming everyone else for being so useless, be assured this definitely 100% includes all the Trump supporters, the religious, the Jesus freaks and all the rest of the world wide useless, social effluent ... Do something for yourself for once in your pointless existence.

If BTW you do not know what the 'Flagellants' reference means .... Then I am not surprised one little bit.

izzythepush

Reply Sat 29 Aug, 2020 01:22 pm
@Teufel,
Teufel wrote:

If BTW you do not know what the 'Flagellants' reference means .... Then I am not surprised one little bit.

I used to roadie for them.
glitterbag

Reply Sat 29 Aug, 2020 01:30 pm
@izzythepush,
made me laugh, hahahahahahahaha
farmerman

Reply Sat 29 Aug, 2020 05:11 pm
@glitterbag,
I imagine the op got most of its historical reference to the ones who flagellate, from Monty Python.
maxdancona

Reply Sat 29 Aug, 2020 05:14 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

I imagine the op got most of its historical reference to the ones who flagellate, from Monty Python.

I thought flagellants was what you get when you eat too many beans.
farmerman

Reply Sat 29 Aug, 2020 05:17 pm
@maxdancona,
or a way to travel about if youre a microscopic organism.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sat 29 Aug, 2020 10:52 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Well, Life Of Brian provided a lot of religious history....I did note the word "risible" in the OP's opus....reminded me of the skit where the Romans giggled over Biggus Dickus.

https://youtu.be/kx_G2a2hL6U
laughoutlood

Reply Sun 30 Aug, 2020 01:05 am
@Teufel,

I just told you how how it's going to be
I'm going to whip your back for free
BDSMing you night and day
Psychopathic till you fade away
Have I mentioned I get off that way?

Narcissism is my only jack
I need to show you that I have a knack
My love for me is just so unreal
My love for you isn't how I feel
A love for real just fades away

I'm a-gonna tell you how it's gonna be
You're gonna listen up to me
My love for me is more than one day
My love for me is all I can say
My love for me is all I have today
glitterbag

Reply Sun 30 Aug, 2020 02:34 am
@laughoutlood,
loved it, now I'll fade away
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Sun 30 Aug, 2020 06:58 am
@Teufel,
Wow! A rare visit from Mt. Olympus. It would appear that our presence is painful to you.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 30 Aug, 2020 07:04 am
@glitterbag,
Te Holy Grail opened up with a scene of flagellants woopin each other , and peasants hunting for filth.'ERES SOM NOYCE FILTH"
glitterbag

Reply Sun 30 Aug, 2020 12:44 pm
@farmerman,
I saw In Search of the Holy Grail when it premiered in D.C., as we entered the theater each patron was given a coconut (we were all scratching our heads until the King Arthur galloped into view)...I loved everything about that film and I still enjoy watching clips. I loved the chanting monks, bring out your dead, the black knight, shrubbery, help help I'm being oppressed, knights of the round table and every silly thing they threw into the mix.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » What's next? Return of the Flagellants?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/07/2024 at 07:54:17