This is what is on the ballot in November:

Reply Fri 21 Aug, 2020 08:03 am
As Joe Biden mentioned:

"Character is on the ballot, compassion is on the ballot, decency, science, democracy. They're all on the ballot," Biden said. "Who we are as a nation, what we stand for, and, most importantly – who we want to be. That's all on the ballot. The choice could not be more clear."

Joe Biden exemplifies all those qualities and traits. Joe Biden champions those areas of concern with each breath.

Trump takes a daily dump on all of them!

Vote JOE BIDEN. And if you are mailing in your ballot...mail it in as early as possible.

farmerman

Reply Fri 21 Aug, 2020 10:05 am
@Frank Apisa,
sez it all. so far no sightings of any liberal conspiracy freaks. They are all out looking for alien baby eaters and to service fat boy..

0 Replies

shug23

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2020 06:30 am
I just don't get it...The man reads a speech that somebody else (or a group of people) wrote for him and people/ the press are having orgasms over it. They aren't even his words, for crying out loud

Meanwhile Rasmussen - the only poll I have any confidence in - has Trump approval up to 51%.

Has any one else noticed that when Biden takes his rare Q&A, the pre-screened question gets asked and he has a flashcard to read give the answer?

There won't be any debates; I am almost certain of it
farmerman

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2020 06:43 am
@shug23,
I supposw the main lesson is, that when Trump speks from his cards and Prompter, he too sounds almost logicl. when hes going xtemporaneously, hes a huge car wreck. He gos off and always winds up being either nasty, zany, or both.
Trump is an esy book to read and Id love the opportunity to debate him. Hed lose miserably because he cannot retain any facts. Mrely by correcting him he gos into rages.
I think Biden has a few of those traits as well, xcept hes got a depth of knowledge of policies from many administrations and has a greter degree of control. He goes back to Nixon remember.

TRUMP will Have to stay on prompter othrwise he will self destruct. I do hope we can see the latter.
0 Replies

shug23

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2020 07:32 am
well, nice deflection to talk about Trump instead of the man who is being propped up Smile

Believe it or not, some of what you say , I agree with but walk away with a different attitude. I enjoy his speaking off the cuff . Some of the stiff he says is absolutely hilarious , and done by design to drive the left bonkers.....

I sure could use 8 more years of Trump
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2020 07:39 am
@shug23,
Quote:
The man reads a speech that somebody else (or a group of people) wrote for him and people...

The speech was a well-written summary of Biden's political positions and his prospective policies. You can be pretty sure that it was composed with his collaboration — what part of it do you think he disagrees with or doesn't represent his thinking?
Quote:
...the press are having orgasms over it.

I seriously doubt that.
Quote:

Has any one else noticed that when Biden takes his rare Q&A, the pre-screened question gets asked and he has a flashcard to read give the answer?

So what? That's hardly uncommon among politicians.
Quote:

There won't be any debates; I am almost certain of it

Good; I hope you're right.
0 Replies

shug23

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2020 07:52 am
Right. Trump is not a politician. He is a doer. C'mon man, let's do some push ups
hightor

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2020 08:16 am
@shug23,
Quote:
Trump is not a politician.

He sure looks like a politician here. Notice the flashcard in his left hand.
https://i.imgur.com/leG7bYi.png
Quote:
He is a doer.

What exactly has he done? His hands off do-nothing approach has given us the highest rate of covid infection in the world.
Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2020 08:20 am
@hightor,
hightor wrote:

Quote:
Trump is not a politician.

He sure looks like a politician here. Notice the flashcard in his left hand.
https://i.imgur.com/leG7bYi.png
Quote:
He is a doer.

What exactly has he done? His hands off do-nothing approach has given us the highest rate of covid infection in the world.

I can live with the fact that he is a truly lousy, incompetent president. What I cannot get over is the fact that he is an unbearably, unprincipled, unethical, stupid, disgusting human being.
0 Replies

shug23

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2020 08:35 am
This is a silly string., Not going anywhere.....btw, there have been more flu deaths than covid deaths at every age group this year in the US. ..see you all on another string ..I'm dropping off this one.
Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2020 08:47 am
@shug23,
shug23 wrote:

This is a silly string., Not going anywhere.....btw, there have been more flu deaths than covid deaths at every age group this year in the US. ..see you all on another string ..I'm dropping off this one.

Promises, promises.
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2020 09:21 am
@shug23,
Quote:
btw, there have been more flu deaths than covid deaths at every age group this year in the US. .

citation?

Quote:
In late February, when the stock market was beginning to fall over coronavirus fears, President Donald Trump held a briefing at the White House to reassure people that there was little chance of the virus causing significant disruption in the United States.

“I want you to understand something that shocked me when I saw it,” he said. “The flu, in our country, kills from 25,000 people to 69,000 people a year. That was shocking to me.”

His point was to suggest that the coronavirus was no worse than the flu, whose toll of deaths most of us apparently barely noticed.

scientificamerican

Current covid-19 deaths are around 175,000.
0 Replies

shug23

Reply Sun 23 Aug, 2020 08:44 am
https://data.cdc.gov/NCHS/Provisional-COVID-19-Death-Counts-by-Sex-Age-and-S/9bhg-hcku

I misspoke - there are slightly more pneumonia deaths than Covid deaths, not flu deaths
hightor

Reply Sun 23 Aug, 2020 08:53 am
@shug23,
Quote:
I misspoke - there are slightly more pneumonia deaths than Covid deaths, not flu deaths

And this year isn't over yet.
0 Replies

shug23

Reply Sun 23 Aug, 2020 09:36 am
yeah, but I'm not quivering...Old people ( I am 65) get sick and die from one cause or another....The median Covid age of death is over age 75 and if you are school age, you have pretty much nothing to worry about.....But this discussion has been hashed to death here, no pun intended.....

I would like to hear from someone in NYC to comment on what life is like there , since I can no longer trust anything I read or see on the news. Are restaurants open; is life getting back to normal , or has the city been seriously damaged for years as a result of the shut-down
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » This is what is on the ballot in November:
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.69 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 11:20:32