coluber2001

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2023 04:08 pm
@Glennn,
Sort of true. I used rabbit ears for years and never had cable at all. Now, I've stopped watching television and stream everything.

You stream movies on suspiciously illegal websites.
P E Dant

Reply Fri 20 Jan, 2023 05:18 pm
@coluber2001,
Have never 'streamed' a movie, or anything else for that matter, so False...

You were eating out, and at 'pay-up' time, realised you had forgotten your wallet/purse
Glennn

Reply Sun 22 Jan, 2023 02:40 pm
@P E Dant,
False. I knew I had "forgotten" my wallet before pay-up time.

There was a time in your life when you had some stolen stuff inside your house and you knew about it.
P E Dant

Reply Sun 22 Jan, 2023 05:14 pm
@Glennn,
True, in a way... it wasn't my house, I was only living there... and it was delicious! Razz

You have, in the past, lost a wristwatch
Glennn

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2023 10:11 am
@P E Dant,
True. I took it off to shower in basic training, and some sumbich stole it. But that stopped bothering me last year when--according to my estimation--I had officially stolen more stuff than has been stolen from me.

In reality, you have no idea how even the old analogue TVs work, and it bothers you some.
coluber2001

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2023 11:39 am
@Glennn,
True. I have not an inkling of how a TV works, nor most things of a technological nature. In fact, it's astounding how little I know about anything.

You are amazed that the universe even exists.
tsarstepan

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2023 11:44 am
@Glennn,
False. I have a MARGINAL idea how vacuum tube/CRTs TVs work. Doesn't really bother me at all. I have far more anxieties that take precedence.

You always add a single ice cube to your coffee each morning as it's always too hot after its initial brewing.
Glennn

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2023 03:46 pm
@coluber2001,
False. I am actually quite upset about its existence. There's just no excuse for all this ****.

You have a favorite news anchor that you trust.
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2023 03:51 pm
@tsarstepan,
Almost true. I used to do that all the time. But nowadays I leave some room for cool tap water Instead.

You are more health conscious than we know.
P E Dant

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2023 05:27 pm
@Glennn,
True... We Dants are very health conscious, and take great pains to ensure we only ingest food of the highest quality (such as is put out by the Sainted Grandmama)... we do not drink spirituous liquors, or fermented brews... we do not smoke pernicious weeds... we do not inoculate ourselves with foreign substances... we are, in truth, dullards, but healthy dullards

There was a time in your youth that you thought you might be a policeman/woman
Glennn

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2023 05:38 pm
@P E Dant,
Kind of. I wanted to be a conservation officer because I hated people and wanted to be as far from them as possible. I mean, haven't you ever noticed how damn near all of your problems stem from either the actions or the word of others? It's not a coincidence.

You have a favorite fork you insist on using for eating. You've got nothing against the other forks; you just know that your fork is the only fork.
P E Dant

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2023 05:49 pm
@Glennn,
True, in a way Smile It is called a 'Splayd' and consists of a knife, fork, and spoon in the one utensil!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Splayd

You have seen the inside of a living termite mound
Glennn

Reply Mon 23 Jan, 2023 05:55 pm
@P E Dant,
True. When I was a cowboy, some marauders headed me off at the pass, put me in a hole they made me dig, and dumped termites on my honey-covered--nah, that never happened. I'm prone to embellishments. So, actually false.

You have a habitual liar in the family.
Bubbles66

Reply Tue 24 Jan, 2023 08:15 am
@Glennn,
False.

You choose to visit some particular friends as you know when the time is to go, but when they visit you they never take the hint to leave.

tsarstepan

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2023 11:34 am
@Bubbles66,
I never host people to my place. My place isn't accommodation worthy. So, false.

You've been to several local film festivals in the past.
Bubbles66

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2023 01:03 pm
@tsarstepan,
False, shame I never got the chance.

You once went to the local shop wearing your slippers by accident.
P E Dant

Reply Fri 27 Jan, 2023 04:45 pm
@Bubbles66,
False

You know an anarchist (if one yourself, you know others)
Bubbles66

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2023 01:04 pm
@P E Dant,
False. I don't know any of them ones. Rolling Eyes

You made up a feasible excuse when you got to work for the reason you were late. But truthfully you didn't hear your alarm clock.
P E Dant

Reply Sat 28 Jan, 2023 04:29 pm
@Bubbles66,
Ummm... heh heh Embarrassed Ummmm... Maybe Razz

You have seen sugar cane growing

Bubbles66

Reply Sun 29 Jan, 2023 08:54 am
@P E Dant,
False. Sugared foods make me grow though.....like in cakes Laughing

You have had a drink of coconut milk straight out of the coconut?