tsarstepan

Reply Wed 25 Sep, 2019 07:26 am
@Sturgis,
False. But if I was concerned about getting an article published about future renovations of my hypothetical dream home, I'd aim for Dwell Magazine.

You let your Sports Illustrated Magazine keep autoresubscribing ... despite literally not reading the magazine in over 5+ years. Oh so many issues piling up and being periodically recycled. So little time?
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Wed 25 Sep, 2019 11:08 am
@Sturgis,
eerily true.............you think it would be better to paint the wood paneling????

You are a big fan of Canasta and participated in the World Championship of Canasta tournament in Uganda.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Thu 26 Sep, 2019 11:24 pm
Never had a subscription to Sports illustrated. So false.
Not sure if I played Canasta, so false on tournaments. I'm not much into card playing (wonder if that's due to my part Methodist upbringing)

Every so often you go to the local lake or river and free high quality breads to the birds 🐦and fishes 🐟.
tsarstepan

Reply Fri 27 Sep, 2019 06:18 am
@Sturgis,
False. But I plan on bringing frozen peas to Prospect Park this winter to feed the birds. Peas are healthier than bread (protein and all).

You will be seeing Brian Wilson in concert later this year.
Sturgis

Reply Thu 3 Oct, 2019 02:40 pm
@tsarstepan,
Not happening.

You can see mars from your rooftop terrace
tsarstepan

Reply Fri 4 Oct, 2019 06:48 am
@Sturgis,
Sturgis wrote:

You can see mars from your rooftop terrace

My dream apartment or condo has a rooftop terrace. So far? False Crying or Very sad because I can't afford my dream apartment or dream adjacent apartment as well.

Every time you get a headache or you're generally sore from a long day's work, you sing the Carly Simon song, Haven't Got Time For The Pain, to yourself. It helps a bit to take your mind off your aches....
tsarstepan

Reply Wed 29 Apr, 2020 09:32 am
@tsarstepan,
False.

You've never posted in this word game thread before.
Sturgis

Reply Mon 4 May, 2020 05:29 pm
@tsarstepan,
False

You plan to picket the next Star Wars film festival
tsarstepan

Reply Mon 4 May, 2020 08:35 pm
@Sturgis,
False. I'm not that much of a vengeful fanboy to go all ballistic on these things.

You're fastidious about trimming your nose and ear hair on a weekly basis.
Sturgis

Reply Mon 4 May, 2020 09:54 pm
@tsarstepan,
False. I tend to them every other week or there abouts. No schedule.

Knowing that there may be a fuel shortage one day, you've started collecting electric heaters.
tsarstepan

Reply Tue 5 May, 2020 06:52 pm
@Sturgis,
False. I've heard too many news stories about houses burning down from faulty electric heaters.

As soon as the Met Museum (or your local art museum or historical society) reopens and social distancing is a distant dream, you plan on managing a group scavenger hunt with a small group of friends.
Sturgis

Reply Wed 6 May, 2020 03:03 pm
@tsarstepan,
Completely false.
I don't care for scavenger hunts!

When you are sick, you have a a few friends over who prepare your meals and read your favorite books to you. (all done willingly in exchange for free beer, wine and pretzels)
tsarstepan

Reply Wed 6 May, 2020 06:19 pm
@Sturgis,
False. A nice one but still false.

You are in desperate need of a haircut.
Sturgis

Reply Wed 6 May, 2020 06:48 pm
@tsarstepan,
False. I use the trusty razor and shave away the stuff.

You're itching to get outside again and show off your new gladiator sandals to everyone.
tsarstepan

Reply Wed 6 May, 2020 09:51 pm
@Sturgis,
It's NYC. No part of my bare feet will be exposed to any part of the city's sidewalks and streets. So, false.

You're currently reading a biography of Dwight D. Eisenhower.
Sturgis

Reply Wed 6 May, 2020 11:41 pm
@tsarstepan,
False. However I do have a block of Eisenhower postage stamps in pristine condition.

you often attended hog calling contests.
tsarstepan

Reply Thu 7 May, 2020 10:19 am
@Sturgis,
False. I've only been to one rodeo in my life. No hog calling contest than either.

You are relatively confident and balanced when riding horses bareback.

Sturgis

Reply Thu 7 May, 2020 02:43 pm
@tsarstepan,
False! Rode a horse once. Never again.

You have camped out several times in order to be first on line for tickets to see your favorite group/singer/band.
Lubna

Reply Wed 13 May, 2020 10:05 pm
@Sturgis,
False

You have been playing this game “true or false“ for years.
tsarstepan

Reply Thu 14 May, 2020 09:58 am
@Lubna,
Definitely true.
(This may not be my first post to this thread but it is mighty close)
https://imgur.com/smHQO5K.jpg

That said, I'll repost my first(ish) prompt almost 11 years later.

You have a sizable collection of stuffed animals.