tsarstepan

Reply Tue 11 Jun, 2019 06:06 am
@Sturgis,
I may have sung to myself some Broadway songs while streaming from Spotify and ... walking to or from the train on my way home. Partially true. Broadway songs aren't my go to music. But I partake ... once in a while.

You've been accidentally run over by a mountain dewnicorn while on your way to see the witch in the enchanted forest.
https://i.imgur.com/SU5HpSI.jpg
Sturgis

Reply Thu 13 Jun, 2019 02:10 pm
@tsarstepan,
Um...
like um....
No!. Total falsehood.
(I once drank a can of Mountain Dew. It was memorable enough to never want to try it again...personal taste I suppose)

On warm summer days you sell water balloons at the train station

glitterbag

Reply Thu 13 Jun, 2019 05:18 pm
@Sturgis,
Pick me, pick me, yes I sell water balloons at train stations

You often dream of presenting dunce caps to a few A2K members
Sturgis

Reply Thu 13 Jun, 2019 10:34 pm
@glitterbag,
Dream? No, I actually draw them on their avatars and then post them around the world!

Whenever you're in a grocery store you move vegetables to the meat department and then wait and watch for reactions.
glitterbag

Reply Sun 23 Jun, 2019 07:28 pm
@Sturgis,
True

Whenever you are in a grocery store you make a point to say hello to the avocados.
tsarstepan

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2019 01:32 pm
@glitterbag,
I am mostly indifferent to avocados and guacamole. So... false.

You always add extra guacamole to your burrito or whatever you order (even if you are not given the option to do so).
glitterbag

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2019 07:25 pm
@tsarstepan,
Not a big fan of the guacamole, don't like the texture or blandless, so False

You wore an eyepatch over your left eye to your high school reunion and wrote Moshe Dayan on your name tag

Glennn

Reply Mon 24 Jun, 2019 09:09 pm
@glitterbag,
False. I did, however, wear an eyepatch over my left eye because it was the only way to continue watching the movie Tombstone without seeing double after having drank the better part of a gallon of wine.

You've used the same pillow for three years, and you're not afraid to admit it.
tsarstepan

Reply Tue 25 Jun, 2019 07:44 am
@Glennn,
Partly true. I recently dumped my previous pillow (used for about 3 or more years) for a new one I was keeping in my closet (the pillows came in a pack of 2) when I got new sheets for full sized bed that I got from my landlord.

You already playing the augmented reality game, Harry Potter: Wizards Unite in its beta stage.
Sturgis

Reply Fri 12 Jul, 2019 11:43 pm
@tsarstepan,
False.
I have never gotten into the Harry Potter craze. Saw parts of two or three movies, never touched the books.

You are still celebrating the U.S Women's Soccer team championship and will continue to do so for another year.
tsarstepan

Reply Mon 15 Jul, 2019 12:49 pm
@Sturgis,
False. I'm not a big fan of soccer. Let's leave it at that.

You have Roger Corman's autograph since you were an extra in one of his movies from the 1980s.
Sturgis

Reply Tue 30 Jul, 2019 03:03 pm
@tsarstepan,
False on both counts

You record the presidential debates so you can watch them again and again and again and...
tsarstepan

Reply Wed 31 Jul, 2019 06:03 am
@Sturgis,
False. I digest the presidential debates the morning after via my favorite news podcasts and various other sources.

You count the days down until the next Shark Week.
Sturgis

Reply Thu 1 Aug, 2019 03:52 pm
@tsarstepan,
False. Sharknado 3 or 4 cured me

You recently announced your plan to become a monk in Iceland
tsarstepan

Reply Fri 2 Aug, 2019 09:11 am
@Sturgis,
False. My lack of religiosity, spirituality, etc... preclude me in committing to such really boring and pointless occupations.

You haven't bought a new calendar since 2010.
Sturgis

Reply Sat 3 Aug, 2019 03:08 pm
@tsarstepan,
True
(received a free one a couple of times)

Your former fifth grade teacher recently asked to be friended by you on Facebook
tsarstepan

Reply Wed 7 Aug, 2019 07:27 am
@Sturgis,
False. The only similar Facebook friending is I've reconnected to a college history professor from Baruch College several years ago.

You have a love/fear relationship with the Breaking Bad character, Walter White.
Sturgis

Reply Wed 7 Aug, 2019 03:04 pm
@tsarstepan,
Unlikely, as I've never seen the show

When it rains you always visualize another angel getting its wings
tsarstepan

Reply Wed 14 Aug, 2019 09:26 am
@Sturgis,
You're mixing up your metaphors. Ringing bells bring angels wings. Drunk Wink
So... false.

You think Over the Garden Wall is so overrated... an opinion which you recognize ... makes you a monster like Ghengis Khan or Jeffrey Dahmer or Slenderman.
glitterbag

Reply Thu 15 Aug, 2019 12:21 am
@tsarstepan,
False....I don't know or want to know what Over the Garden Wall represents unless I can throw tomatoes over it

You didn't know that Angles get their wings when a thunder storm knocks out the power grid. Ha, in your face Tsar