Sturgis

Reply Fri 29 Sep, 2017 12:34 pm
@tsarstepan,
False.
I give here and there, avoiding membership because I don't want the money wasted on mailings and free gifts. (Use a money order, don't fill in your address)

Bread & butter pickles are the only ones you eat.
glitterbag

Reply Fri 29 Sep, 2017 01:56 pm
@Sturgis,
False, I'm also very fond of Kosher dill

You can sing all the lyrics of the H.M.S. Pinafore in four octaves (or is it octives?)

Sturgis

Reply Tue 3 Oct, 2017 03:54 pm
@glitterbag,
False.

(although I once was supposed to learn his to chop it out on the piano)

You wear waterproof boots everyday, just in case there's a heavy rainfall.
tsarstepan

Reply Tue 3 Oct, 2017 06:00 pm
@Sturgis,
False.

Your life's goal is to be like Marlon Brando. To live on a private island and ship in McDonalds EVERYDAY, several times a day.
Sturgis

Reply Wed 4 Oct, 2017 05:32 pm
@tsarstepan,
False. No desire to live like Brando or have McDonald's food. (just an occasional Burger King delivery). The island thing might work if there's a floodproof mountain with a stormproof cave (with all the amenities of course).

You have a full collection of all of Jacques Cousteau's filmed dives and explorations.
Glennn

Reply Wed 4 Oct, 2017 05:51 pm
@Sturgis,
False. I have only a third of the collection because I'm afraid of what having the full collection would say about me that isn't true.

You secretly think that the Godzilla movies are really entertaining.
tsarstepan

Reply Wed 4 Oct, 2017 06:12 pm
@Glennn,
Secretly? I am quite open about how I think Godzilla movies are terribly funny. So bad they're good. AKA quite entertaining.

Your favorite childhood film was Mary Poppins.
Sturgis

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2017 01:04 pm
@tsarstepan,
False
(I much preferred Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs)

Your favorite book to this day is The Thorn Birds by Colleen McCullough
tsarstepan

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2017 01:15 pm
@Sturgis,
I'm an atheist who grew up protestant AND I hate romantic soap operas. So, I can't say I've even seen any clips from the infamous tv miniseries, let alone even seen a copy of the book in real life. False.

You seen Billy Joel perform live at least three times at Madison Square Garden.
Sturgis

Reply Fri 6 Oct, 2017 04:11 pm
@tsarstepan,
False. (haven't seen him perform live at all)

You have been playing chess competitively since grade school.
tsarstepan

Reply Fri 13 Oct, 2017 08:46 am
@Sturgis,
False. I have no patience to seriously play chess let alone compete at the game.

You are terrified that bad things will happen as today is Friday the 13th.
Glennn

Reply Fri 13 Oct, 2017 10:10 am
@tsarstepan,
False. I am only a little bit scared.

You are always worried that your well-t0-do friends will one day see you coming out of your local Goodwill store.
tsarstepan

Reply Fri 13 Oct, 2017 10:35 am
@Glennn,
False. I openly admit (humblebrag Wink ) to shopping at thrift stores. But if it comes to Goodwill? I donate more to them than actually shop at their particular store.

You will be carving you Halloween pumpkin into a Jack-o-Lantern next week.

Glennn

Reply Sat 14 Oct, 2017 08:57 am
@tsarstepan,
False. I will be taking a Jack-o-Lantern from the porch of the person that I judge to have been the most inspired Jack-o-Lantern maker in town.

You will be giving out apples on Halloween night to discourage kids from showing up at your door next year.
glitterbag

Reply Sat 14 Oct, 2017 12:12 pm
@Glennn,
False, I hand out boiled potatoes....dont hand out raw potatoes, they can be weaponized.

You used to follow the 'Grateful Dead' from place to place, well at least you thought it was the Grateful Dead.....turns out it was The Beach Boys.
Glennn

Reply Sat 14 Oct, 2017 12:57 pm
@glitterbag,
True. But the only possible way that you could know that is if you were following me as I was following them. So I'm not the only Dead Beach Head.

You think football is silly and pointless, but you still watch it.
glitterbag

Reply Sat 14 Oct, 2017 10:55 pm
@Glennn,
False, I lost interest in football when the Colts sneaked out of Baltimore in the dead of night.

You buy blue and white ceramics from Pier One then sell them on Etsy as Ming dynasty antiques.
tsarstepan

Reply Mon 16 Oct, 2017 06:36 am
@glitterbag,
False.

You have a landline and a flip phone for your cell phone.
Sturgis

Reply Mon 16 Oct, 2017 01:42 pm
@tsarstepan,
False. I have a landline and an Android thingy.

You went pumpkin picking this past weekend.
tsarstepan

Reply Mon 16 Oct, 2017 05:43 pm
@Sturgis,
Not last weekend but the weekend prior, I went apple picking (a first and likely last time). I'll give you half credit for your guess.

The most you've ever won from a lotto ticket is $5.