Mental fatigue and Brainfog how to get rid of it?

HealthQ

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2020 11:53 am
Hello,

iam 24 years old skinny 64kg man and i suffer from mental fatigue and brainfog like symptoms for 4-5years now. İn the beginning i thought that my body and brain was normal tired like everyone. but after few years i realized that this was more than normal tiredness.

My symptoms are:
forgetting things
can't think clear
concentration and lack of perception
tiredness in the brain and body
it feels like my brain is sleeping 24/7
i have trouble expressing myself
tired eyes
headache

this affects my life i don't feel like socializing and doing things.

My journey:
İ tried to solve those symptoms by quitting smoking iam now 60 days free from cigarets. İ did quit caffeine for a month but i didn't feel any improvement in my brain so i consume caffeine again. İ quit additional sugar i thought that the high and low blood sugar swings could cause brainfog but that didn't help either.

i did a blood and urine test and everything in my blood and urine was good.

İ sleep between 8-10 hours a day.
i eat home made foods everyday and don't skip meals i don't eat junk food and sugary snacks like cookies,patato chips etc.

Electronics:
i use my laptop and Phone combined for like 6-10 hours a day i try to minimize the usage but iam going to start working in a callcenter so the usage of my laptop will increase or stay the same after a month.
---------

İ did a lot of research and i found out that probiotics can solve those symptoms i am going to try probiotics in a week and hope to see positive results. And i have a appointment with neuroligst to talk about those symptoms.

İf somone had those symptoms before and they found the solution for those symptoms please help me with this maybe your advise will change my life.

Thanks for your time:)

McGentrix

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2020 12:11 pm
Anyone have odds we get a spam reply soon?
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Thu 23 Jul, 2020 11:01 pm
@HealthQ,
Ask your Doctor to test for Epstein Barr, sometimes it lingers for years. If you were ever diagnosed with mononucleosis this condition may be a result of the earlier onset. I don't know if Lyme disease is a problem in your area, or if you ever visited an infected area..if so, ask for that test as well. Depression can cause such symptoms, environmental problems such as mold or other irritants may be responsible....just please keep checking with your doctor, or get opinions from other doctors until you find a way out of this. You're too young to be feeling this ill.
Pamela Rosa

Reply Fri 24 Jul, 2020 12:56 am
@HealthQ,
Get used to it.

IQs Can Change Throughout Adolescence, Study Finds:
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/teens-iq-change-up-down-adolescence_n_1020248
0 Replies

HealthQ

Reply Fri 24 Jul, 2020 04:07 am
@glitterbag,
thanks for your reply i looked for the Epstein barr virus and i read that this is a herpes virus.

4-5 years a go i was tested positive for Herpes virus and the doctor said that this virus would not go away. iam going to call my doctor to know wich herpes it excaly was.

is this what you mean? and what is the solution for this a medication or other things.

and wich doctor test this?

thanks

glitterbag

Reply Sat 25 Jul, 2020 09:57 pm
@HealthQ,
Epstein Barr is not a herpes virus, but since your doctor diagnosed you with herpes 4 or 5 years ago, you really need to check back, or get a new doctor and tell him/her about the earlier test.......Get it checked out, there may be treatments for what ails you...I'm not a doctor and can't diagnose or offer treatment. The best I can do is tell you to check back with your doctor, or get seen by a new doctor for proper diagnosis. I wish you all the best.
HealthQ

Reply Sun 26 Jul, 2020 12:09 am
@glitterbag,
thank you i have a new doctor new i will talk with him about this.
glitterbag

Reply Sun 26 Jul, 2020 12:46 am
@HealthQ,
Good luck, I hope you find some answers and feel better.
0 Replies