Market will tank if Biden wins.

Thu 16 Jul, 2020 07:29 pm
NBC is anti Trump and even they agree. Biden has been in Gov't for the past 40+ years, has zero business acumen and will not be seen as a business friendly president. Usually the economy decides the next President but this is an odd time with the virus. Should be interesting but those with 401Ks, you're voting against your self interests if you vote for Biden.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/06/24/bidens-big-lead-in-the-polls-could-be-partly-behind-markets-drop-and-may-lead-to-more-weakness.html

neptuneblue

Thu 16 Jul, 2020 09:16 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
I agree, Biden will not be seen as a "business friendly" President. He will, however, be seen as a people's President, an environmental friendly President and a long haul President.

So, if your interests are short sighted, only wanting a quick buck and be damned for the future, then Trump's your guy.

But for you to say Biden has no business acumen, you're just wrong about that.

oralloy

Thu 16 Jul, 2020 09:22 pm
@neptuneblue,
I hope for his sake that Joe Biden can write an eloquent concession speech. He'll embarrass himself if he just sort of mumbles aimlessly.

Maybe someone could write it for him. They could touch on how progressivism is racist and bad for the nation.
neptuneblue

Thu 16 Jul, 2020 09:24 pm
@oralloy,
I hope for your sake Trump runs away the night of the election when he's declared the loser. It would spare you the humiliation of coming back to A2K and having to defend the loss.
oralloy

Thu 16 Jul, 2020 09:33 pm
@neptuneblue,
He won't be declared the loser.

But if he was declared the loser, I would experience no humiliation regardless of whether Mr. Trump did or didn't run away.

If I were advising him and he had lost the election, I would advise dragging the loss out with endless recounts and lawsuits, then just quietly leave office without a concession speech or any other announcement.

Concession speeches are for when you are defeated by someone who is worthy of respect. Joe Biden is not worthy of respect.
neptuneblue

Thu 16 Jul, 2020 09:37 pm
@oralloy,
That's because Trump will defect to Russia.
oralloy

Thu 16 Jul, 2020 09:40 pm
@neptuneblue,
That is incorrect. The reason why he will not be declared the loser is because he will be the winner.
neptuneblue

Thu 16 Jul, 2020 09:43 pm
@oralloy,
You mean whiner.

That's ok Oralloy, you too make spelling mistakes.
oralloy

Thu 16 Jul, 2020 09:46 pm
@neptuneblue,
Don't be childish.
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 16 Jul, 2020 09:55 pm
Opposing progressives doesn't make someone an asshole.

Progressives are bad people. The good guys are supposed to oppose them.
neptuneblue

Thu 16 Jul, 2020 10:04 pm
@oralloy,
Since you are not one of the good guys, I can and will oppose your position.

oralloy

Thu 16 Jul, 2020 10:35 pm
@neptuneblue,
Wrong again. I am very much one of the good guys. That's why the bad guys are always so unhappy with me.

You are free to oppose me of course. But the reason for your opposition is because you are not one of the good guys.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Market will tank if Biden wins.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 04:07:10