What do we do to get some sane Conservatives around here?

McGentrix

Reply Wed 15 Jul, 2020 10:43 am
@Frank Apisa,
So, I am not sane Frank?

Sad
izzythepush

Reply Wed 15 Jul, 2020 11:02 am
@McGentrix,
A sane person would not support the NRA’s murderous campaign of school shootings.
McGentrix

Reply Wed 15 Jul, 2020 11:06 am
@izzythepush,
Speaking of insane Liberals....

The NRA opposes both murder AND school shootings. That's like saying Barclay's support hooliganism and stadium fights.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 15 Jul, 2020 11:12 am
@McGentrix,
I don’t know any liberals.

The NRA is an organisation of paedophiles dedicated to murdering children. You can lie as much as you want but their actions show what they are.

After every school shooting they march through the town in celebration, even going as far as threatening the parents of the victims.

They’re the American equivalent of the Brownshirts.
McGentrix

Reply Wed 15 Jul, 2020 11:18 am
@izzythepush,
You don't even know what you are talking about.

People that fear fast over reaction and over reach of governmental oppression and THE NRA are different things.

You understand that, right? Some people that are outspoken gun rights activists are not the NRA and not everyone in the NRA is an outspoken gun rights activist.

And "paedophiles"?! Where did you come up with that bit? You didn't add spouse beaters and flat-Earthers.
justaguy2

Reply Wed 15 Jul, 2020 11:25 am
@maxdancona,
Hope trump loses the upcoming election and the "sane conservatives" come out of the closet ?

As despite what some here may think, and while some of my beliefs maybe what you could consider "left", and some others maybe what you might consider to be "right"; when it comes down to it, I'm more libertarian leaning than "left" or "right/conservative" leaning.

I also firmly believe in common sense - which seems to be very much lacking with the posters you describe maxdancona. I also strongly suspect there's some serious mental health issues with some of those same posters - which also seems to be a common theme with trump supporters here, sad to say...

So hard to say what you can do, other than hope...
izzythepush

Reply Wed 15 Jul, 2020 11:25 am
@McGentrix,
You’re the one with your head in the sand.

We have sane gun laws here, we don’t allow paedophiles to set gun control laws here.

The NRA don’t do anything about government overreach.

That’s a lie you tell yourselves.

The NRA is all about sad inadequate men pretending to be important while anonymously threatening the parents of school shootings.

It’s the most successful terrorist organisation in the World.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 15 Jul, 2020 11:31 am
@justaguy2,
There’s plenty of sane Conservative on A2K. They don’t vote for Trump because Trump is a Fascist.

Most ‘liberals’ here would be classed as conservatives in any other country.
justaguy2

Reply Wed 15 Jul, 2020 11:38 am
@izzythepush,
In Australia, the "Liberal Party" are indeed our "conservatives", with the "Labor Party" being the "left", and the "Greens" being the "far-left".

Although, the labels "left", "right" etc are a bit silly when you think about it - a belief is still a belief regardless of what that belief is, or is about. We all have them...
McGentrix

Reply Wed 15 Jul, 2020 11:40 am
@justaguy2,
The terms I use on A2K are all from an American frame of reference.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 15 Jul, 2020 11:42 am
@justaguy2,
I know but it helps keep a handle on things.

What the American right has been so successful in doing is moving the argument so far to the right that a subject like UHC is viewed as far left while in all other western democracies it’s mainstream.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 15 Jul, 2020 11:43 am
@McGentrix,
Which is why you can get away with calling yourself a conservative.

Only in America.
McGentrix

Reply Wed 15 Jul, 2020 11:52 am
@izzythepush,
I also call myself an American. Weird, huh?
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 15 Jul, 2020 11:55 am
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

So, I am not sane Frank?

Sad

Lemme ask:

Did you support Trump in 2016?

Do you continue to support Trump?

If you answer the first question "YES" and the second "NO"...it would go a long way toward establishing sane, reasonable thinking on your part.

If you answer the first question "YES" and the second one also "YES"...my opinion is that you are bat **** crazy.

Gonna be interested to see your answers.

izzythepush

Reply Wed 15 Jul, 2020 12:09 pm
@McGentrix,
Weird doesn’t come close.

You did have Trump’s grab them by the pussy quotation as your avatar for a while.

We would call that creepy.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 15 Jul, 2020 12:09 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I did not support Hillary and I do not support Biden. Both are far more dangerous to America than Trump can even dream of being.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 15 Jul, 2020 12:11 pm
@McGentrix,
They won’t let Putin control things.

I can see why that would upset you
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Wed 15 Jul, 2020 01:20 pm
@McGentrix,
Quote:
...far more dangerous...than Trump can ever...

Any chance you had of venturing into the sane column, vanished just then.

The country has been chiseled away a piece at a time under the dishonest gibberish of Trump and the herd of ninnies skipping along, hand in hand with him.

Clintons (both) and Biden are decidedly not my favorite people; however, all three understand the way the nation should run...which includes interacting with other nations in a civilized, non-divisive manner.

Regarding maximillius and his search for "sane", it exists. Over the years here, I've stated some more conservative views. I've been able to explain and back them up. That has for the most part, kept those posts from being thumbed down, down, down.

I've at times thumbed down the "progressive" and "liberal" posters when they've been wildly ignorant.

Lack of sanity is not limited to just one element here.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 15 Jul, 2020 01:53 pm
@McGentrix,
Putin put a bounty on the heads of US troops in Afghanistan and Trump licked his arse in return.

How is that not dangerous to America?
McGentrix

Reply Wed 15 Jul, 2020 02:10 pm
@izzythepush,
Your opinion really doesn't matter on much. If I need an opinion on a middling football club, I will ask for your opinion then.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 07:23:25