Lefties reserve tickets to Trump New Hampshire rally to make it look empty

Fri 10 Jul, 2020 04:27 pm
Cheating is how lefties operate.

Liberals reserve tickets to Trump's New Hampshire rally to try making the venue look empty

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/liberals-reserve-tickets-trumps-nh-rally-try-making-venue-look-empty

Where there are lefties, there is scandal

lmur

Fri 10 Jul, 2020 04:29 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
I'd call it a Public Health Initiative.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Fri 10 Jul, 2020 04:57 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,

the same thing happened in Tulsa... yawn.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Sat 11 Jul, 2020 04:24 am

anyway, 45 chickened out of NH because of a little rain in the forecast...
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Sat 11 Jul, 2020 04:46 am
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Dr Sliptinschit wrote:

Cheating is how lefties operate.

Liberals reserve tickets to Trump's New Hampshire rally to try making the venue look empty

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/liberals-reserve-tickets-trumps-nh-rally-try-making-venue-look-empty

Where there are lefties, there is scandal

So your side cannot figure out a way to get the massive throng of people who want to crowd together during a pandemic to cheer for Trump...into a venue for that purpose...

...but you want to lead our nation???

You cannot figure out a way to handle something as simple as this...but you want to lead our nation???

Ya gotta see how absurd that is, right?

izzythepush

Sat 11 Jul, 2020 05:34 am
@Frank Apisa,
The real scandal is in the meat processing industry. Closures due to Covid 19 outbreaks have meant that pigs have grown too big for the slaughterhouse and are therefore unfit for consumption. They will just have to be killed and buried/incinerated.

Or so we thought. I’ve not heard any tales pigs being killed because they’ve all been spirited off to Trump supporters as “Southern brides.”

Which begs the question did Trump deliberately get the CIA to manufacture and distribute Covid 19 just so Trump could fulfil an election promise to his base?

Now his base have their “Southern brides,” they’re even more willing to swallow his bullshit as is evidenced on A2K.
Frank Apisa

Sat 11 Jul, 2020 05:52 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

The real scandal is in the meat processing industry. Closures due to Covid 19 outbreaks have meant that pigs have grown too big for the slaughterhouse and are therefore unfit for consumption. They will just have to be killed and buried/incinerated.

Or so we thought. I’ve not heard any tales pigs being killed because they’ve all been spirited off to Trump supporters as “Southern brides.”

Which begs the question did Trump deliberately get the CIA to manufacture and distribute Covid 19 just so Trump could fulfil an election promise to his base?

Now his base have their “Southern brides,” they’re even more willing to swallow his bullshit as is evidenced on A2K.

Yes!

That's the spirit, Izzy.

I love that "Southern brides" bit.

It astonishes me that there are still people willing to support Trump. What does he have to do to convince these people that he is a pus pocket?

Maybe you guys are right about the Ugly American. I've always chalked lots of that up to envy. But obviously there are lots of very UGLY Americans. Hell, if there weren't, there'd be no need for Southern bride piggies.
izzythepush

Sat 11 Jul, 2020 06:15 am
@Frank Apisa,
Trump is the personification of ugly American.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Lefties reserve tickets to Trump New Hampshire rally to make it look empty
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 01:29:34