French insulting britsh food! childish stab? or grim truth?

Reply Tue 5 Jul, 2005 05:01 pm
Smile Hello , i just like to say that i herd about this stupid comment that the french priminiester or who ever he was making a stab at british food. Now i don't know about you but i think he could of said worse about britain , but some how i don't think he could of thought of enythin else at the time as he ignored the rule that you shouldn't slag off another contry in order to win the bid for yours , however i believe that the newspapers made a mountain out of a molehill as a child could of said worse than insulting food , hahha i mean food is food , it doesn't matter how good it is. I also believe that it's pure selfishness that the europiean leaders are more concernd about wining the olimpic bid than helping the poor and the problems in there own country , i often wonder that if we didn't waste money on useless tv programs like "pop idol" and "celeberatie love island" . Well i would like to hear eny1's view and feel free to argue with me , bye bye xx Very Happy
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 490 • Replies: 0
No top replies