If today's "task force update" does not...

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2020 11:56 am
...cause you to gag, you have a much stronger stomach than I.

Pence, speaking like the pathetic sycophant he is, brought accolades to Trump at least a half dozen times for the great leadership Trump supposedly is showing in handling the pandemic in this country...and for (what Pence terms) the terrific results.

The entire administration is mad at the Hatter in Wonderland.

I cringe to think that I live during the generation having temporary responsibility for protecting the Republic at this time.

We should all cringe in shame at what is happening on our watch.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 403 • Replies: 8

farmerman

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2020 03:49 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Pence thinks hes going to b the "next gen" of GOP presidential "Timber". He thinks he can keep the Trump coalition from fracturing into Balkanized chunks and bring it together with the East Coast fiscal conservatives, so he has no plans to do anything but stay the course until hes freed of that fat wombat we have in the WH now.
McGentrix

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2020 03:51 pm
@Frank Apisa,
You ever stop to think it might be you?
edgarblythe

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2020 03:58 pm
Our "leadership" is doing what external enemies could never accomplish. Destroying the viability of this country. While Trump crashes ahead like a giant bull in a tea shop, the rest of the government sits on its hands and allows it or even supports it. I never would have believed it could happen like this.
Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 27 Jun, 2020 04:45 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Pence thinks hes going to b the "next gen" of GOP presidential "Timber". He thinks he can keep the Trump coalition from fracturing into Balkanized chunks and bring it together with the East Coast fiscal conservatives, so he has no plans to do anything but stay the course until hes freed of that fat wombat we have in the WH now.

I honestly cannot figure out what Pence thinks. I'm not even sure he can think any more.

That performance at the update was so detached from reality, I was astonished he could do it with a straight face.

He actually was saying that our response was "wonderful" and that we have had great success...when it is obvious we are doing worse at handling the pandemic than any industrialized country on the planet. We are doing worse than most third world nations.

And the constant, "Thanks to the leadership of President Trump" crap was sickening.
Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 27 Jun, 2020 04:47 am
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

You ever stop to think it might be you?

What are you asking, McG?

Yeah, it is "me" posting what you read.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 27 Jun, 2020 04:51 am
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

Our "leadership" is doing what external enemies could never accomplish. Destroying the viability of this country. While Trump crashes ahead like a giant bull in a tea shop, the rest of the government sits on its hands and allows it or even supports it. I never would have believed it could happen like this.

Absolutely incredible. A kind of self-immolation...for no reason at all. Trump, the person, cannot actually appeal to the people continuing to support him. The guy is one of the most unlikable people ever. (Maybe Martin Shkreli could give him a run for his money on that score.)

I fear what he will do during his exist from the stage. He appears to be a scorched Earth type...and will have lots of time to do the scorching.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 27 Jun, 2020 05:00 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
"Thanks to the leadership of President Trump"
We are no longer runner-up in the total covid-19 deaths.
Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 27 Jun, 2020 07:35 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Quote:
"Thanks to the leadership of President Trump"
We are no longer runner-up in the total covid-19 deaths.

If Pence had any balls...that is how he would have ended that preamble.

Mind you, I am not accusing Pence of having any balls.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » If today's "task force update" does not...
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 05:16:39