When Liberals get ridiculous.

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2020 11:57 am
It is kind of cool how they got her..

Lore-Elisabeth Blumenthal was arrested for setting a police car on fire during the protests. They had a picture of her cavorting about after this crime wearing a mask and a t-shirt.

So they found where the t-shirt came from, it was from etsy. There were only a few people who bought it, so they contacted them. The picture that showed her with a mask and t-shirt, also showed a distinctive tattoo. When they saw the tattoo, they arrested her.

She set a police car on fire. They caught her using publically available data (probably with a warrant to etsy). How could anyone be upset with this?

.... and yet they are.

izzythepush

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2020 01:39 pm
@maxdancona,
What are you talking about. I’d never heard of the woman, nor of any ridiculous behaviour by “liberals”. As ever all we’ve got is your word on all o& this. Nothing is sourced.

It’s sounds like one of your fever dreams to be honest, cavorting about in a mask and all that.

Have you got your websites mixed up? This is Able2Know, not eeeeeeew dot com.

Source the story, and the Liberal ridiculousness and why you think it is
ridiculous. Be specific.

Again you’re trying to highlight the supposed horrors of your liberal left against the real horrors of the right, the reason for the ******* riots in the first place.

And who give a **** if a bunch of middle class commentators get a bit pissed off. What are they going to do, write another ******* article nobody will bother reading, least of all you, but that won’t stop you from getting pissed off with it as well.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2020 02:18 pm
@maxdancona,
maximillius, where do you come up with the idea that Blumenthal is a liberal? Maybe it's just a person with a a grudge against law enforcement.

Perhaps as a tattooist, she was fined for illegal operating practices.

Maybe she is in actuality an adherent of the far right and a member of Boogaloo. You've heard of them, I'm sure. One of their own shot dead a courthouse guard in California. He also killed a sheriff's deputy!
Not a liberal, not known to be leaning left...

https://heavy.com/news/2020/06/steven-carrillo/

McGentrix

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2020 02:33 pm
@Sturgis,
She was wearing a T-shirt with the wording, “Keep the immigrants. Deport the racists.” Pretty sure she is a nut-job liberal.

She is a masseuse, not a tattoo artist.

Has "Boogaloo" entered the liberal lexicon already? I mean I know the NYT is like a bible to you guys, but really?
Sturgis

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2020 02:43 pm
@McGentrix,
The fact remains that people will put on clothing to make others believe the opposite of what truly is.
Still no evidence that she is a left winger....

...or belongs to any political party.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2020 03:15 pm
It seems like we are all in agreement then. If some sets a police car on fire during a protest and gets caught, the deserve to be arrested.

That's just what I do.... find common ground on the internet.
Sturgis

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2020 03:28 pm
@maxdancona,
In the words of Tabatha Coffey, 'My work is done.'
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2020 03:35 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

It seems like we are all in agreement then. If some sets a police car on fire during a protest and gets caught, the deserve to be arrested.

Was the petrol unleaded?
maxdancona

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2020 05:51 pm
@izzythepush,
Probably. It is pretty difficult to get leaded "petrol" in the U.S. these days.

("petrol" [max snickers])
roger

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2020 05:58 pm
@maxdancona,
Prolly makes as American English saying 'gas' when we mean a liquid.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Wed 17 Jun, 2020 06:07 pm

Quote:

She likes the gasoline
Give me more gasoline
She loves gasoline
Give me more gasoline.

Dirty girl, I have the gasoline you like.
Forget your husband... enjoy with me.
Forget the intrigue... bring your friend
You and me will be great together.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Thu 18 Jun, 2020 03:21 am
@maxdancona,
Do you normally giggle uncontrollably when you learn a new word?

With your vocabulary I’m surprised it doesn't happen more often.
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Thu 18 Jun, 2020 05:01 am
Oh Maxie, if I'ma gonna be condemned for diverting sum flack from a Sista, then I am indeed guilty. I may be Bi and due to militant trans, even Tri, as I want to cover all bases - especially 3rd base! Just think of me as a knight - but don't call tonight as I'ma indexing my roadkill collection; Aardvark/Activist/Antichrist/...

However, please don't condemn Izzy for reading the Guardian, which was originally called the Manchester Guardian and founded by John Edward Taylor in 1821 using profits from a cotton plantation that used slaves.

During the US Civil War 40 years later, it sided with the southern Confederates against President Lincoln, who wanted slavery abolished.

One extract from the paper on October 10, 1862, read: 'It was an evil day both for America and the world when he was chosen President of the United States.'

Remember Luke 23:34 (sum 57) 'forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing."

Unlike H.J. Heinz and his varieties.

It is well known among A2K executive club members who frequent the hot tub on the mezzanine floor that after the scandal of anti freeze being added to wine, I have not been enamored by the French. However I do start the day better on cold mornings... so I am inclined to favor Olivier's Muppet Show scenario, and if an animus troglodyte causes indignation; I will treat myself to a nice chocolate chip cookie.

"Oh, what a tangled Webb we weave
When first we practise to deceive!"

First reports suggest U R intelligent, articulate, caring with a wish for a better world. You sound just like a tree huggin' Liberal 2 me. Where is the Sodom and Gomorrah!

This message was sponsored by the Trump 4 2024 campaign.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » When Liberals get ridiculous.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 05:08:54