Three Funerals For George Floyd

harpazo

Wed 10 Jun, 2020 11:11 pm
Most people who lost a loved since the pandemic started could not attend a funeral and burial gathering due to the killer virus. At the same time, George Floyd had three funerals in large gatherings where many, if not all, did not practice social distancing and in many cases did not wear a mask and gloves. Are you beginning to see the big picture? America is RAPIDLY changing for the worst and there's nothing we can do about it. You say?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,888 • Replies: 27
Topic Closed

glitterbag

Wed 10 Jun, 2020 11:17 pm
@harpazo,
I say you should get your eyes checked.
0 Replies

Webb

Thu 11 Jun, 2020 04:38 am
I'm just curious... since we live in such a 'racist' country that hates black people oh so much, where are all the white people who were buried in solid gold coffins who had their funerals broadcast on all major network TV despite having violent criminal records?

hightor

Thu 11 Jun, 2020 05:23 am
@Webb,
Quote:

I'm just curious...

I think the word you want is jealous.
tsarstepan

Thu 11 Jun, 2020 09:56 am
@Webb,
Webb wrote:

I'm just curious... since we live in such a 'racist' country that hates black people oh so much, where are all the white people who were buried in solid gold coffins who had their funerals broadcast on all major network TV despite having violent criminal records?

A ******* disingenuous, malicious, virulent attempt at trolling. That goes for most if not all of the OP's threads here at a2k.
harpazo

Thu 11 Jun, 2020 01:32 pm
@tsarstepan,
People here have a serious reading problem. Moving on....
0 Replies

lifeismeaningless

Thu 11 Jun, 2020 05:58 pm
I have to say, I watched all the coverage of the funerals and it was a bit ridiculous and over the top. The only other people I can think of who were buried in gold coffins were Pharaohs. The Minneapolis mayor kneeled before his coffin and appeared to be play acting like he was crying for several minutes. It was uncomfortable and cringy to watch, reminded me of when dictators die and then it's mandatory for people to weep openly in the streets.

The media like CNN was also chastising people for gathering during memorial day because of covid, but those same CNN anchors said that we shouldn't judge rioters and looters negatively. And those rioters were all gathering in large numbers without masks. That's against what the W.H.O. was recommending.

maxdancona

Thu 11 Jun, 2020 06:38 pm
@lifeismeaningless,
Quote:
same CNN anchors said that we shouldn't judge rioters and looters negatively.

I believe that this is a lie. There is no CNN anchor who said that we shouldn't judge rioters and looters negatively.

... or do you have a link.
glitterbag

Thu 11 Jun, 2020 06:49 pm
@maxdancona,
If he has a link, it's probably from InfoWars, Breitbart or [email protected]
glitterbag

Thu 11 Jun, 2020 06:59 pm
It's amusing that these clowns who believe COVID-19 is a hoax are now claiming that they couldn't see the gloves and mask on the mourners at Mr. Floyds funeral. It must be exhausting keeping all those lies straight.
lifeismeaningless

Thu 11 Jun, 2020 07:25 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
I believe that this is a lie. There is no CNN anchor who said that we shouldn't judge rioters and looters negatively.

I watched them do it. I saw it live. I couldn't find the clips on CNN, but looked for a while and found it on a Tucker Carlson clip. He starts to talk about it and shows the CNN anchors doing it around the 5:00 minute or so mark.

lifeismeaningless

Thu 11 Jun, 2020 07:26 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
It's amusing that these clowns who believe COVID-19 is a hoax are now claiming that they couldn't see the gloves and mask on the mourners at Mr. Floyds funeral. It must be exhausting keeping all those lies straight.

I didn't say people weren't wearing masks at the funeral, I very clearly said:
Quote:
those rioters were all gathering in large numbers without masks. That's against what the W.H.O. was recommending.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Thu 11 Jun, 2020 07:30 pm
@lifeismeaningless,
Ok. Yes.... I remove my criticism.

As difficult as it is to watch Tucker Carlson, he is correct. The CNN anchors are in fact saying we should not judge rioters.

These CNN anchors are idiots, but you were right and I was wrong.

0 Replies

Real Music

Thu 11 Jun, 2020 09:53 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
If he has a link, it's probably from InfoWars, Breitbart or [email protected]

Don't forget about Trump’s new favorite channel:
One America News Network

https://able2know.org/topic/526674-1
glitterbag

Thu 11 Jun, 2020 11:25 pm
@Real Music,
OANN is more demented than a swarm of out-house rats.
Webb

Fri 12 Jun, 2020 01:56 am
@hightor,
Quote:
I think the word you want is jealous.

Let's say this is true (which it isn't)

Why would a white person be jealous of a black person in a country with "institutionalized racism" against black people?

That makes no sense at all.

Could it possibly be that the dynamics of racism don't operate the way that the extreme leftists want everyone to believe?

It's a Scooby Doo mystery...
Webb

Fri 12 Jun, 2020 02:05 am
@lifeismeaningless,
Quote:
The only other people I can think of who were buried in gold coffins were Pharaohs.

This made me LOL! Best quote in this thread.

Quote:
The Minneapolis mayor kneeled before his coffin and appeared to be play acting like he was crying for several minutes. It was uncomfortable and cringy to watch, reminded me of when dictators die and then it's mandatory for people to weep openly in the streets.

I saw clips of this, it was definitely fake crying. But then he was put on the spot by a mob of 'protestors' and asked if he would abolish the police. He said no and the mob turned on him. The guy seems really phony, but that shows just how ridiculous this whole situation is. Mayors, police and other public officials being forced to beg for acceptance from mobs of violent, unreasonable people.

Could you even imagine Minneapolis without police? You couldn't pay me to visit a living hell like that.
0 Replies

hightor

Fri 12 Jun, 2020 11:12 am
@Webb,
Quote:
Why would a white person be jealous of a black person in a country with "institutionalized racism" against black people?

Here's what you wrote:
Quote:
...since we live in such a 'racist' country that hates black people oh so much, where are all the white people who were buried in solid gold coffins who had their funerals broadcast on all major network TV despite having violent criminal records?

You suggest that being buried in a golden coffin and having a funeral broadcast on all major network TV while possessing a rap sheet is an honor somehow reserved for black citizens. If that's what you want for yourself I suggest you commit some violent crime and arrange to meet your death under the knee of a white cop pressing on your neck for nearly nine minutes. That's the great thing about being white — you could have this experience without suffering from institutionalized racism your whole life. I'm sure your fans on A2K would be eager to give this tragedy publicity and, if we succeed in rousing public sentiment, you can receive the celebrity funeral of which you were so obviously envious.
Real Music

Fri 12 Jun, 2020 11:19 am
@glitterbag,
Quote:
OANN is more demented than a swarm of out-house rats.

I agree.
0 Replies

lifeismeaningless

Tue 23 Jun, 2020 05:48 pm
@hightor,
Quote:
That's the great thing about being white — you could have this experience without suffering from institutionalized racism your whole life. I'm sure your fans on A2K would be eager to give this tragedy publicity and, if we succeed in rousing public sentiment, you can receive the celebrity funeral of which you were so obviously envious.

This was a very asinine response.

I can't speak for the other commenter, but I think it's pretty obvious what was being expressed in the original comment I made.

I'm not Christian, but the bible even talks about this kind of thing https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_calf

0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Three Funerals For George Floyd
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 12:46:35