LOOTERS DESTROYING THE USA

harpazo

Reply Fri 5 Jun, 2020 04:51 am
Looters in the USA are not protesting the death of Mr. Floyd. Death and destruction satisfy their lust for blood. What they are doing across the United States is who they really are, that is, enemies of a great nation.
You say?

RABEL222

Reply Sun 7 Jun, 2020 09:35 pm
@harpazo,
I day the republican party hired looters are only destroying enough of it to put all protesters in a bad light. More republican bull shut and after the peaceful protesters go home.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sun 7 Jun, 2020 10:31 pm
@harpazo,
I think you should go take another long nap.
harpazo

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2020 01:57 pm
@glitterbag,
I think you should mind your own business.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2020 02:08 pm
@harpazo,
harpazo wrote:

Looters in the USA are not protesting the death of Mr. Floyd. Death and destruction satisfy their lust for blood. What they are doing across the United States is who they really are, that is, enemies of a great nation.
You say?

I disagree - looters are not protesting. Looters are looting and are criminals taking advantage of the protesting situation.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2020 02:13 pm
@harpazo,
Quote:
Death and destruction satisfy their lust for blood.

Lust for blood?

Don't you think this is a little silly?
maxdancona

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2020 02:14 pm
I have heard that the suprising thing about Looters is that the chicken wings are actually pretty good.
Region Philbis

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2020 03:24 pm
@maxdancona,

#TooSoon
0 Replies

harpazo

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2020 06:54 pm
@maxdancona,
There is nothing silly about my post.
maxdancona

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2020 07:24 pm
@harpazo,
I chuckled when you said "lust for blood". It sounds like we are being attacked by vampires.

I think we will be Ok (I always carry garlic just in case).
harpazo

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2020 07:33 pm
@maxdancona,
Garlic is funny.
maxdancona

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2020 07:56 pm
@harpazo,
harpazo wrote:

Garlic is funny.

Not when it is your only protection from Vampire Looters.
harpazo

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2020 02:49 pm
@maxdancona,
The NYPD is the most restricted police force in the USA because of corrupt leaders like Cortez, Schumer, Pelosi, Cuomo, De Blasio and other democratic goons whose number one goal has been to give away our country to illegal criminal aliens. Looters are criminals. Criminals belong in prison. When a police officer is told by the DA that looters will not be prosecuted regardless of the crime committed, the criminals have won battle.
maxdancona

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2020 03:32 pm
@harpazo,
And you call yourself a Christian.

Jesus was not a flag waving, gun hugging, patriotic Americans looking to stamp out crime and put looters in jail. In fact Jesus was not even a citizen. People like you saw him a a criminal and threat to public order... and had him killed.

When Jesus comes, he might just be seen crossing the border illegally in a caravan of His children... the very people you are calling "illegals".

0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2020 04:34 pm
@harpazo,
harpazo wrote:
When a police officer is told by the DA that looters will not be prosecuted regardless of the crime committed, the criminals have won battle.

I expect that people will respond to the lack of police protection by defending themselves more and more.
oralloy

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2020 05:23 pm
I heard on the news tonight that some kind of Bronx politician is throwing a fit because looters destroyed minority-owned businesses.

Apparently he is just fine with white-owned businesses being destroyed.
harpazo

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2020 05:32 pm
@oralloy,
I will defend myself and family.
0 Replies

harpazo

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2020 05:35 pm
@oralloy,
Enemies of the White race:

Cortez
Schumer
Pelosi
Cuomo
De Blasio
The Clintons

A disgusting group of goons that want to destroy the USA. I am Hispanic and fear for the White race. If you are White, be afraid, be very afraid.
oralloy

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2020 06:00 pm
@harpazo,
This term white race isn't correct. Skin color is not indicative of race. We're all the same species.

There is no reason for anyone to be afraid. Progressives are bad people, but with our open democracy they can be called out and condemned for their scumbagery.
maxdancona

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2020 06:54 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

This term white race isn't correct. Skin color is not indicative of race. We're all the same species.

There is no reason for anyone to be afraid. Progressives are bad people, but with our open democracy they can be called out and condemned for their scumbagery.

Actually, the term "White race" is correct. You can't have it both ways, Oralloy. Either you distance yourself from White Supremacist rhetoric, or you tacitly accept it.

You are trying to snuggle up to White Supremacy without getting yourself dirty.

Harpazo used the term "White Race" because he believes that the "White Race" needs to be defended against minorities.

I think this is a pretty ugly thing to say. If you are going to condemn this, do it now. If you are going to associate yourself with White Supremacy, have the balls to own up to it.

1. Forums
  2. » LOOTERS DESTROYING THE USA
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/17/2024 at 06:19:34