LOOTERS DESTROYING THE USA

oralloy

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2020 07:35 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
Actually, the term "White race" is correct.

That is incorrect. Humans are a single race. Skin color is an adaptation to differing levels of sunlight at different latitudes. It's really no different from people being tall or short.

maxdancona wrote:
You are trying to snuggle up to White Supremacy without getting yourself dirty.

Are you hallucinating?

maxdancona wrote:
If you are going to condemn this, do it now.

I think I've already established my position that humans are factually a single race. I'm unsure what you are unhappy about.

Perhaps harpazo and I will have a conversation about facts, and you will be able to watch and learn how people have conversations about factual differences. You seem to have a bit of difficulty understanding how to have such a conversation.
oralloy

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2020 07:50 pm
@oralloy,
Wait. I think I understand.

You want me to shun harpazo and refuse to have a conversation with him.

Sorry, no. I think the "white race" thing is incorrect, but I'm happy to talk with him about it.

I'm not a deranged progressive. I'm not going to act like a deranged progressive. I'm going to be factual and logical.
maxdancona

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2020 08:04 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
You want me to shun harpazo and refuse to have a conversation with him.

No, I want you to condemn White Supremacy. I am not shunning Harpazo. But I am certainly not going to sweep his racial hatred under the rug.
oralloy

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2020 08:19 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
No, I want you to condemn White Supremacy.

I think it is wrong for people of any skin color to assert dominance over people with other skin colors.

This wrongness includes people of white skin color asserting dominance over people with nonwhite skin color.
maxdancona

Reply Wed 10 Jun, 2020 08:47 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
I think it is wrong for people of any skin color to assert dominance over people with other skin colors.

This wrongness includes people of white skin color asserting dominance over people with nonwhite skin color.

Thank you.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 06:01:44