Broken, hurt don't know what to do.

Wed 27 May, 2020 08:52 pm
I found out my girlfriend was having sex with another guy. I have never been this sad before. I don't know what to do. She told me that I will never get another girl as pretty as her. She told me I am a bad person and that if I told anybody about us being together that she will lie about me so that everyone will think I raped her. She said that everyone thinks I'm a freak. I hate myself.

oralloy

Wed 27 May, 2020 09:13 pm
Breaking up is tough. There is no question about that.

As for what to do, she is bad news. Don't try to get back with her or repair your relationship with her. She will only make you suffer more.

Don't take her hurtful words about you seriously. She is a monster. Use her as an example of the sort of woman you don't want to be with.

Remember my advice in your earlier thread about how you don't want to attract the wrong sort of girl? She's the wrong sort of girl.

What you should do is form a relationship with someone entirely new and never think about this monster again.

I advise not telling others about your past relationship with her. It's not necessary to keep it an absolute secret, but dwelling on a bad relationship is counterproductive when what you really need is to cut her out of her life and move on to someone who isn't a psychopath.
oralloy

Wed 27 May, 2020 09:31 pm
@oralloy,
Oops.

what you really need is to cut her out of her life and move on to someone who isn't a psychopath

should be

what you really need is to cut her out of your life and move on to someone who isn't a psychopath
Linkat

Thu 28 May, 2020 06:33 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Oops.

what you really need is to cut her out of her life and move on to someone who isn't a psychopath

should be

what you really need is to cut her out of your life and move on to someone who isn't a psychopath

Yeah dramatically different meanings!!!

But oralloy is right this girl is bad news.

If you are truly in a caring relationship none of these hateful words would come out of her mouth. How could you care about someone and say such cruel things?

Believe me even though you may not see it now you are better off without her. She says you will never find a prettier girl... to me you can only go up from here. How ugly is it to talk the way she does ... to spew such hatred.

I remember meeting and dating some guys that were be might think were very hot... but as you got to know them due to their personality they would appear to me to be very unattractive.

I don’t care what she looks like on the outside she is pure ugly and I don’t need to look at her to think that.
0 Replies

BillRM

Thu 28 May, 2020 08:58 am
Threatening to falsely claim rape is as evil as it can get short of falsely claiming rape get away from this person at once.
0 Replies

Ragman

Thu 28 May, 2020 10:05 am
Others may want to read the OP (15-yr-old boy with some issues) other posts from a few weeks ago as well as last year. This may shed a whole different light on this post.
0 Replies

jespah

Thu 28 May, 2020 10:12 am
@good times,
You're still 15, right?

This girl is horrible -- which we warned you about -- and now you know it, too.

It's okay to feel bad about it. She was nasty to you, and she's threatening to do worse. Just know that she has some serious problems. And that she is wrong about you.

And for now? Do yourself a favor and keep out of sexual relationships for a while, at least until you turn 16 and preferably longer. Not forever, of course. But you need to mature more, and you need to have a partner who is considerably more mature as well. That won't happen until some time has passed.
0 Replies

good times

Thu 28 May, 2020 02:11 pm
I told my mom about what happened. I thought she was going to be really mad. I was scared to tell her that she was 20. My mom got really mad but not at me. She called the police. I'm not even sure what to think right now. This has all been a lot.
Linkat

Thu 28 May, 2020 02:18 pm
@good times,
that must be hard. If it helps - your mom is on your side. She is looking out for you. Just keep that in mind. I am very glad you told your mom - no matter how mad she gets (even it is at you) - she will love you and care for you.

A 20 year old has no business being with a 15 year old - not to mention the things she said to you.

If it helps - just so you know - this is not your fault. It seems to be an young adult manipulating a teenager. Just picture yourself 5 years ago when you were 10. You were much different then, right? You are more mature now than you were at 10. Well think of a 20 year old - she is that much more mature than say you dating a 10 year old.

Being 20 she has graduated high school - is either in college or has a job on her own. Potentially has lived on her own in college or an apartment.

Your mom is right to be angry - be happy that your mom is standing up for you. I hope you the best and please take care of yourself. And if you need to talk with someone - I would think your school would have appropriate counselor you could reach out to.
good times

Thu 28 May, 2020 06:16 pm
@Linkat,
I guess the cops talked to her. Her name is Tiffani. She texted me saying that I'm ugly and that no one will believe that I didn't attack her. She told me I should probably kill myself. We don't have school right now because of everything but I'm worried what people will think of me if they find out. I think I'm going to show my mom the texts. But it doesn't even matter because everyone probably hates me and thinks I'm a ugly freak.
jespah

Thu 28 May, 2020 06:32 pm
@good times,
Definitely show your mom the texts. You don't have to bear this alone.
0 Replies

Linkat

Thu 28 May, 2020 07:05 pm
@good times,
Yes show your mom this person is manipulating you. The texts will just be more proof that she us harassing you.

She is in the wrong not you. Do not listen to a thing she says.

Please talk with your mom she is the best person right now to help you. I have a teen and I would be livid with this person.

You are not a freak ... she is bothering and saying these completely inappropriate things to you..do not listen to them and do not respond to them. This person has serious issues and should have a restraining order put on her.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Thu 28 May, 2020 07:24 pm
@good times,
good times wrote:

I told my mom about what happened. I thought she was going to be really mad. I was scared to tell her that she was 20. My mom got really mad but not at me. She called the police. I'm not even sure what to think right now. This has all been a lot.

I am glad to hear this. You should definitely not keep this silent. You probably will want to talk to a therapist about this (if you are not already).

No responsible adult will blame you for what happened. What this woman did is illegal, she abused you. Based on your age she should get in real trouble. That is why she tried to scare you into silence.

I sincerely hope that you are able talk to a therapist. What this woman put you through is harmful and getting some help with these confusing feelings is a very good idea.

Show your mom the texts. You should tell her (or some responsible adult) everything that happened.
0 Replies

oralloy

Thu 28 May, 2020 11:13 pm
@good times,
good times wrote:
I think I'm going to show my mom the texts.

Yes. Show all of these texts to your mom as soon as possible if you have not done so already.

She won't be mad at you. As before, she will be mad at this woman who is attacking you. And these texts are an attack against you.

good times wrote:
But it doesn't even matter because everyone probably hates me and thinks I'm a ugly freak.

That is NOT true. This woman is lying to you. Don't believe what she says.

Does your mom know how this person is making you feel? It may be hard, but you should let her know that as well if you can.

Maybe an easy way to let your mom know how this person is making you feel would be to have her read this thread.

But if you don't feel that you can do that, at least show her the texts as soon as possible. And show her any new texts that come in as well.
0 Replies

good times

Fri 29 May, 2020 08:36 pm
thanks for the advice everyone. The police talked to me. I'm kind of overloaded. My mom talked to me for a long time. She kind of made me understand some stuff i didn't think about. My mom wanted them to arrest her but they said they don't have enough evidence. They said it's my word against hers. My mom has been crying a lot. I don't want her to cry. It's all my fault. I feel really bad cuz it's been hard ever since dad was gone. I'm worried about people I know because the girl talks to people I know. Anyway, thanks
oralloy

Fri 29 May, 2020 08:39 pm
@good times,
It's NOT all your fault.

It's all the fault of this girl who is attacking you.

Is it possible to block her texts to you so you can just cut her out of your life and move on?
good times

Fri 29 May, 2020 08:42 pm
@oralloy,
thanks oralloy
oralloy

Fri 29 May, 2020 08:43 pm
@good times,
You're welcome.

Here's hoping that your next girlfriend is a wonderful person.
0 Replies

Linkat

Sat 30 May, 2020 07:23 am
@good times,
Oralloy is right it is not your fault. She was the adult ... there is a reason she could get arrested if there was enough evidence.

Your mom is going to cry because she loves you so much but try not to let the crying hurt you ... it most likely th e way for her to get it out of her system. It will actually help her feel better to let it out and you did not cause this.

As far as her telling other people ... that would be stupid on her part. You would think she wouldn’t want to tell anyone because she could get into trouble... not just criminal... she could lose her job.

Try to enjoy your summer and do things you really like... try not to let this person hurt you any more than she did. Be strong ... and you will get through this.

I am happy you have such a great mom and you seem to be a good kid and it shows how much you care for her.
0 Replies

chrisgriffin42975

Wed 3 Jun, 2020 03:24 am
@good times,
why do you care what she thinks. it doesnt matter what she thinks its what you think about yourself
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Broken, hurt don't know what to do.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 05:52:34