A simple misunderstanding

Reply Sat 23 May, 2020 07:10 pm
Hello

When I was going to start highschool and I attended no one showed up - apperently they didn't want to go or something was clearly wrong. There was an indian kid, a emo kid and seinfeld bohemian. We started socializing but apperently they had to reschedule or something like that.

Media was very quiet and no one understood what was going on (has this ever happaned in modern history before?). But people were very friendly? Maybe we didn't have the required education or were thaught wrong (terrorism?). Then we started have lessons again or we came back later? Maybe people started families and moved north or something very bad happened on a national level.

This was very confusing and people acted very weird - but I needed an education to be able to leave the country I guess. Maybe If I act a certain way in good manner (this was very diffuse) someone else would be spared the torment (no matter "nationality").

And then I graduated but I still don't know if I have an education (I just read books and reflect from what we know and what's been written down).

Anyone EVER experienced anything like this, wether going to school, in kindergarten or at a store in an concert?

/TooFriendly112
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,189 • Replies: 2
No top replies

TooFriendly112

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2020 03:10 pm
@TooFriendly112,
I saw them today at the grocery store (even might seen them on vacation??) it was like a dream - I have no memory of it and we went back to school? Have you experienced anything like this and people working in local restaurants and stuff (this close on relationships, you think)?
TooFriendly112

Reply Sun 6 Sep, 2020 08:12 am
@TooFriendly112,
Apparently we called our old school and decided for a meeting, because something went clearly wrong at the new one? Anyone ever experienced anything like this before?
0 Replies