Why propaganda is allowed to be disseminated by the media

farmerman

Tue 12 May, 2020 10:13 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
Youre an idiot if you think your question was even of any value to answer as intended. Its presumptuous, incorrect logic and against any origins of our legal system from English Common law(Hell its in the TALMUD).

.The only way to properly remind youwas to inform you of Where propaganda is protected by our Constitution.

Also Its not my responsibility to "find Biden's guilt". Its you the accuser who has such a responsibility. I know your just an "olgiro Troll" whose here just to **** with the election, you read like an english trained Galicianer.

. Iustitia est constans et perpetua voluntas ius suum cuique tribuens...
FreedomEyeLove

Tue 12 May, 2020 10:40 pm
@farmerman,
You won't answer the questions, because to do so honestly would expose how un-American you truly are.

You think it's perfectly fine when democrats do something, but not when republicans do it. You are the definition of hypocrisy.

Except that a republican never used the DOJ to spy on and sabotage a democrat rival before. And let's be very clear, you endorse those actions.

You are a morally bankrupt, disgusting excuse for an American.

Quote:
Where propaganda is protected by our Constitution

That's beside the point. It shouldn't be disseminated to the masses by all the media conglomerates at the behest of the government while all opposing voices are silenced! This is literally the same thing that happened in Germany under the Nazi regime! That's what the Smith-Mundt Act of 1948 was all about preventing until the Kenyan in chief Barack Osama decided that the masses needed to be brainwashed into compliance in order to accomplish the leftist/Globalist agenda.

That is literally the argument that you are making! In favor of silencing all FREE SPEECH protected by our Constitution coming from voices that you and your Marxist brethren find to be a threat!

Don't you dare sit there and pretend you give one hot **** about free speech when we all know that you're one of the people who would've pointed out the jews hiding for thier lives and help march them to the death camps.
farmerman

Wed 13 May, 2020 04:24 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
remember Richard Nixon, he was the grand instructor of B&E and coverups.

When the real world gets some evidence on our past president then we will talk.

Quote:
preventing until the Kenyan in chief Barack Osama decided that the masses needed to be brainwashed
Oh, you mean propaganda like the above?
You realize that your entire points are made up of exactly what your complaining about. YOU ARE REALLY A JOKE POSTER< NO?

Quote:
you're one of the people who would've pointed out the jews hiding for thier lives and help march them to the death camps.
Wow, such extreme hatefulness. Are you under some kind of long term care?? . Or does your handler require you to act like a total screaming dick head?.

0 Replies

farmerman

Wed 13 May, 2020 04:27 am
@FreedomEyeLove,
Actually we are both emonstrating the nature of Free Speech. You can scream your nonsense and I can respond in complete logic and we can go on disagreeing and , If we were back home in your country we couldnt have this kind of discussion.
God Fuckin Bless America.
FreedomEyeLove

Wed 13 May, 2020 01:47 pm
@farmerman,
ah, I see now.

You are a moderator and have resorted to removing my posts because you can't compete fairly with me in a debate.

farmerman

Wed 13 May, 2020 06:38 pm
@FreedomEyeLove,
I am not a mod. I am not going to "uncover" the mods but they are really nic folks who have huuuge senses of patience. If they removed a post you really had to be breaking the rules of the site. Remember this is a private site, its not a NEWSPAPER . It has an owner and a sttaff . Theyve set the rules, not as wacko as FB or many others. This site has a very wide horizon of whats considered acceptable. Most of you guys who feel violated probably have never read the TOC's
I suggest if you read em, you hve a cuppa Lapsang Souchong tea and a few biscuits. Nuff about TOCs and why the mods take stuff down.(PS, Ive hd stuff tken down many yers ago, it doesnt hurt and youll get over it. Just recall, that in the huge scheme of things WE arent that important anyway.

youre kind of a joke, sorta like Ollie or Pinky, and I read and respond to you wherever I jump in and my motto is:

"If I aint got nuthin goin on today, Ill see what idiocy these guys are selling"
They are lots of fun."These guys" include

1. Ollie and his guns (However I dumped his entire thread cause its just a snow fence of repetitive garbage).His other stuff i his challenges to find his errors (as if anybody really gives a **** about him)

2Pinky and his latest "conspiracies", are always good for a laugh reading about how aroused he gets

3Now theres you. Youre just nutz. I find nutz especially funny because in real life I picture you standing outside yelling at traffic. Your phrenetic posts are dead giveaways.
Setanta

Wed 13 May, 2020 06:42 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
. . . in real life I picture you standing outside yelling at traffic.

Brilliant! That one really cracked me up.
farmerman

Thu 14 May, 2020 08:21 am
@Setanta,
he brings out the wurst in me.
0 Replies

Setanta

Thu 14 May, 2020 08:25 am
Liverwurst?
farmerman

Thu 14 May, 2020 03:32 pm
@Setanta,
If w continue dealing with this clown, I imagine he will be pulled down and then replaced with someone a bit more sophisticated and informed.

0 Replies