Shut up! and get on board with Biden

Reply Sat 9 May, 2020 11:14 am
The reason that Donald Trump has been president for the last 4 years is because the self-righteous, continually outraged left forced us into an unwinnable election. Hillary Clinton represented the worst of the left-wing. She was entitled, smug and elitist. And she lost to Donald Trump.

I voted for Hillary Clinton. Yes, in spite of how disgusting I thought she was I held my nose and voted for her because I knew that Donald Trump would be worse. She lost anyway. That is water under the bridge.

Joe Biden will be the Democratic nominee (unless the Democrats plan to hand the election to Donald Trump again; this time uncontested).

Yes, Joe Biden is a repudiation of the outrage left. He is a traditional liberal who isn't perfect or pure. I don't neither love him or hate him. I support him because of what he isn't. He will represent progressive policy without the ideological baggage of the far left.

The far left has painted itself into a corner with its dogmatic #BelieveAllWomen stance. The Tara Reade scandal is getting more and more ridiculous. Her love letter to Putin is the prime example. But the fact is that none of her claims have been corroborated by either the New York Times or the Washington Post. This doesn't mean nothing happened, but it does mean that there is scant proof.

So now we have the far left parroting Fox News (Fox News loves Tara Reade) which is a little odd. But Ok.

But the election is in six months. You are going to have Biden versus Trump. For Trump to lose, the left is going to have to rally behind Biden. I held my nose for Clinton... you can do it. If it helps, remember that if you hadn't rammed Hillary down our throats we wouldn't be in this position.

You got no other choice. So, please get on board.

Sturgis

Reply Sat 9 May, 2020 12:59 pm
@maxdancona,
When Biden's accuser popped up yesterday alleging he had said he wanted to 'F... her', the credibility rate dropped to zero for Reade. The more she babbles the more she comes across as a Republican plant.

Love letters to Vladdy, check fraud days before she exited the Biden job....

She may well have been in some way been sexually assaulted or approached, just not by The former Senator.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 12 May, 2020 05:25 am
If the Democrats wanted my vote, they shouldn't have disenfranchised me in the 2008 Michigan presidential primary.

And they shouldn't have nominated a candidate who wants to violate my civil liberties for sadistic pleasure.

I'll be voting for Mr. Trump again. Let's keep America free. And never forget the atrocity of 2008.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Shut up! and get on board with Biden
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 03:38:40