I had sex and I am 15

Sun 26 Apr, 2020 05:30 am
I had sex for the first time a few days ago. I really like the girl and i don't want to get hurt.She is an older girl. Is there anything I should know? She has a car, I don't have a car. She tells me I am funny. I really like her.

maxdancona

Sun 26 Apr, 2020 06:18 am
@good times,
How much older is she?

In a good relationship both people need to be equals. If this girl is 16 or even 17 (if she treats you with respect), then both of you can equals. If she is much older then there is a problem.

If you are close to the same age, you treat each other with respect, and both of you are happy... then you have a perfectly good relationship.
good times

Sun 26 Apr, 2020 06:47 am
@maxdancona,
hi maxdancona!

She is 19 i think, or 20. She is so pretty. she is friends with my cousin. I have seen her many times before but we were alone at my cousins house. What problems should I be worried about? Is she going to dump me? I want her to be my girlfriend.
maxdancona

Sun 26 Apr, 2020 07:39 am
@good times,
Run Away! This is a very bad thing; she is using you. She is going to hurt you badly. There is no way that this relationship can work. I am dead serious... you should get out and never see her again. In fact, you should be angry at her for using you this way.

1. You are a teenager. Your teen-aged years are a time for you to figure out what it means to be an adult without having the responsibilities yet. You don't need to support yourself. Your parents still take care of you and are responsible for keeping you from making bad decisions. A sexual relationship should be with someone who is a peer.. so you can share this part of your lives together.

2. This woman is an adult. She is in a completely different part of life from you. She is independent; either in college or working. She is responsible for her own mistakes. She she views you as a child (the way that you would view someone who is 11).

An adult knows how to manipulate a teenager. This is why what she is doing is illegal (she could be arrested for having sex with you). And think of it.. she will dump you, there is no way a 22 year old is going to want to date someone in high school. And it will hurt... and at that time you will realize what an awful thing she is doing to you.

My advice is for you to talk to an adult about this, you will be hurt, and having an adult who knows what is happening to you will help.

good times

Sun 26 Apr, 2020 08:00 am
@maxdancona,
i don't know what to say. Do you really think so? Sad I thought she loves me. But why would she do that with me? You mean she was just just joking on me? You really think so? So all the stuff she said to me was just b.s.? I thought she really liked me
maxdancona

Sun 26 Apr, 2020 08:13 am
@good times,
I am sorry this happened to you. Yes, everything she said is BS. She is using you, you are a cheap thrill for her.

You haven't lived as an adult (you will get there soon enough). When an adult wants to spend all night in a nightclub they can. If they want to take a quick trip to New York City and get a hotel, they can do that. Of course adults also have to worry about their own budgets, and taxes, and car payments and work, and other responsibilities.

There is no way she is planning to fit you into her life... she can't possibly include you in her life. That is why what she is doing to you is so bad, she will use you and then throw you away without caring about your feelings.

I am sorry and angry that she is doing this to you.
good times

Sun 26 Apr, 2020 08:23 am
@maxdancona,
but no girl ever did all that with me before. I only ever tonge kissed with 2 girls before and felt boobs. I have seen her since and she was hugging and kissing me and stuff. She seems like she likes me. I really like her. I don't think she doesn't like me. I don't want to be dumb but she is so pretty. Oh boy Sad I am going to talk with my friend about this
maxdancona

Sun 26 Apr, 2020 08:35 am
@good times,
I get it, it is exciting. This is something that you should be experiencing with someone in your own age group. This woman is manipulating you.

There is no way this will work as a relationship. When a rich lawyer hits on this woman in a bar to invite her to a party on his boat... you will be in your room studying for your SATs. It can not work.

When she gets tired of you, she will dump you because she never really wanted a relationship with you. And you will be the one getting hurt. I think you understand this.

People have good, healthy relationships in high school that include sex. When you have a relationship with someone who is in your age group, you can have the same excitement. But, it will be with someone who truly respects you, who can share your life and experiences and with whom you can explore sex as equals.

0 Replies

maxdancona

Sun 26 Apr, 2020 08:53 am
What she is doing is illegal in most of the United States. It is called "statutory rape" (you can google it). She could be arrested for having sex with a minor.

We make these laws because when adults have sex with young teenagers, the teenagers very often get badly hurt.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I had sex and I am 15
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 11:42:47