Does the Qur'an teach Sabbath?

Setanta

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2020 05:01 pm
Once again, you don't dictate what can be discussed. That you obsessively hate Muslims does not constrain what I post. This is interpretive bullshit, and you start from a premise and then go looking for some lame bullshit to support you moronic claims.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2020 06:44 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
That you obsessively hate Muslims does not constrain what I post.

No, that is just a lie you post and refuse to prove. Next.
Quote:
This is interpretive bullshit,

No it is not. The Koran is to be taken literally. It says so itself. The interpretation of Islam belongs to Muhammad and it is eternal because the Koran says so. More or less the end of discussion with a emasculated apologist, you.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2020 06:48 pm
Your insistence on denigrating Muslims at every opportunity shows that the one here who is lying is you.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2020 06:54 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
Your insistence on denigrating
Quote:
Muslims
at every opportunity shows that the one here who is lying is you.

You are the one using Muslims to excuse the hate in Islam. I do not use the word or talk about Muslims. I talk about Islam. So you are the one who is lying unless you can produce proof. My posts, when examined, will show what I have said. So let's do it. Show me the hate or shut up.
Setanta

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2020 07:03 pm
@coldjoint,
I don't take orders from snotty little creeps. I don't play puerile, sophomoric word games.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2020 07:16 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
I don't take orders from snotty little creeps. I don't play puerile, sophomoric word games.

And you do not prove one thing you say.
Setanta

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2020 09:22 pm
@coldjoint,
You're the one who has failed to prove your screed--your hateful, bigoted screed.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2020 09:36 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
You're the one who has failed to prove your screed--your hateful, bigoted screed.

Islam proves it for me. I relate what the religion says, the world sees what it does. You lose, your arrogance does not change the facts.
peacecrusader888

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2020 06:32 pm
@coldjoint,
Is seems that the Muslims does not have a Sabbath day.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2020 06:36 pm
@peacecrusader888,
Quote:
Is seems that the Muslims does not have a Sabbath day.

My post about Ramadan has been deleted. I was told fear of Islam was irrational. Those Ramadan statistics shows the fear is very rational.

I do not care if Islam has a Sabbath or not. It is a violent hate-filled religion/ideology and the truth about it needs to be known.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 28 Apr, 2020 07:22 pm
@peacecrusader888,
I posted the information for you. I referred you to the scripture for it in the Qur'an. What's your problem?
peacecrusader888

Reply Wed 29 Apr, 2020 06:30 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
I posted the information for you. I referred you to the scripture for it in the Qur'an. What's your problem?
It seems that the Muslims do not have any Sabbath days. They call their Friday prayer, adhan, not Sabbath, to their god, Allah.

If you were to believe in a god, be sure that He is the true God. How do we know the true God? It is easy, plain, and simple. And logical too. Not only is He omnipotent and omnipresent, He is omniscient. That means He knows everything, including what happened in the past and what will happen in the future.
Setanta

Reply Wed 29 Apr, 2020 06:37 am
@peacecrusader888,
English, I take it, is not your native language. Whether or not, I will waste no more time on you.
peacecrusader888

Reply Fri 1 May, 2020 06:33 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
English, I take it, is not your native language. Whether or not, I will waste no more time on you.

How would you know that English is not my native language? Pilipino is. The spirit of Ama speaks to us in Pilipino.
0 Replies

Endeavor to know God

Reply Fri 19 Jun, 2020 11:39 am
@Setanta,
Dear Setanta and Coldjoint
Sorry to step into your argument. My intention is to stop any further row between you guys. Look it’s really simple. The result of Religions, of any kind, in this world, has been the separation between humans, battles, killings, accusing the followers of other faiths of wrongdoings, enforcement of religious rules the result of which has brought about nothing but hatred.
How is it possible to regard God as an all-knowing being, who knows everything in the past and future, and at the same time, this God makes this terrible mistake of sending different religions the consequence of which has been the mess we all observe around the world?
No religion has fulfilled the promises it has made to its followers. Therefore, we cannot relate any of the existing religions to God.
If we look unbiasedly, no religion has brought about peace and prosperity to humanity. This is absolutely evident.
The true religion is the one that is in complete harmony with the spiritual and physical structure of humans. It will definitely bring peace and love to humans. No poverty, no fight, and no discrimination would ever exist among the people after then.
Thank you for your time.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 19 Jun, 2020 03:22 pm
@Endeavor to know God,
Quote:
The true religion is the one that is in complete harmony with the spiritual and physical structure of humans.

That's nice, but it does not change one fact about Islam. Thanks for the effort.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Fri 19 Jun, 2020 06:09 pm
I apologize for the irrational hatred of Coldjoint. Other than apologizing, I don't think anyone should respond to this bigoted nonsense.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 19 Jun, 2020 07:09 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
I apologize for the irrational hatred of Coldjoint.

You do not speak for me. My fear is not irrational. Hate is just a word you use because you have no argument on Islam. As long as we got that straight. Thanks.
0 Replies