Tracking A2K menbers through Corona crisis.

Reply Sun 5 Apr, 2020 04:58 am
I am following this closely since January and was very early aware the spread was coming since containment started failing in China before tougher measures came into place.
To the point, for now I am fine and at home in Portugal. I hope you all are doing well and following the rules to stop the contagion spread of COVID-19. All the best to all of you and stay in touch!

vonny

Reply Sun 5 Apr, 2020 07:49 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
My husbamd and I are home in England, self-isolating, and following all the rules - and presently facing a lockdown of some twelve weeks due to me recently being diagnosed with heart failure and COPD. My question is - then what? With no vaccine in sight and ventilators being in short supply the future isn't exactly rosy.
Setanta

Reply Sun 5 Apr, 2020 07:57 am
@vonny,
It is good to see you, Vonny, and I hope you and your husband stay well.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 5 Apr, 2020 08:03 am
@vonny,
Take care pet.
vonny

Reply Sun 5 Apr, 2020 08:06 am
@Setanta,
You too - I've been absent from the forum for a long time due to various health issues, but I've never stopped thinking or caring about you all on A2K.
Take care - be safe x
0 Replies

vonny

Reply Sun 5 Apr, 2020 08:07 am
@izzythepush,
You also, Izzy - we may have sparred in the past but at a time like this we all need to pull together - take great care, thinking of you at this time. x
izzythepush

Reply Sun 5 Apr, 2020 08:16 am
@vonny,
Any sparring was my fault and I apologise. Take care and keep canny.
edgarblythe

Reply Sun 5 Apr, 2020 09:20 am
The wife and I are bottled up here and coping. Will advise if anything changes.
vonny

Reply Sun 5 Apr, 2020 09:59 am
@izzythepush,
Bless Very Happy Very Happy
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sun 5 Apr, 2020 12:19 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Stay safe Fil!
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sun 5 Apr, 2020 12:22 pm
@vonny,
I'm glad you're safe at home, hopefully this virus will pass quickly. I miss you Vonny
glitterbag

Reply Sun 5 Apr, 2020 12:23 pm
@izzythepush,
Stay safe Izzy
glitterbag

Reply Sun 5 Apr, 2020 12:25 pm
@Setanta,
Stay safe.....
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sun 5 Apr, 2020 12:26 pm
@edgarblythe,
Stay safe Edgar
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 5 Apr, 2020 12:26 pm
@glitterbag,
You too. I’ve been doing a lot of baking.
glitterbag

Reply Sun 5 Apr, 2020 12:49 pm
@izzythepush,
Ive been making a lot of stews, soups and other types of hearty fare....both of us are checking in via phone various neighbors and relatives, friends and colleagues ....

Here in the States, Trump has been holding these ridiculous marathon televised rambling "LOOK AT ME" parties every day. He drones on for 45 minutes to two hours, insulting the reporters, grumbling how he isn't getting the recognition he deserves, passing along bogus medical advice, and bragging about how many followers he has on FaceBook.. It's a morbid mockery of the direness of the situation.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 5 Apr, 2020 01:16 pm
@glitterbag,
Oh dear, we’ve got daily briefings from idiots, but nothing like that.

It’s like a scene from Whoops Apocalypse.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Sun 5 Apr, 2020 01:18 pm
@vonny,
Good hearing from you Vonny. You're one of the folks I had immediate concern for when this thing started spreading. Stay safe and well.

As to me, my risk factors are minimal. Age, poor blood pressure, poor blood vessels and circulation. But top notch in other areas of my health and staying as upbeat as can, figuring a good state of mind might help.

(and washing my hands often)
Borat Sister

Reply Mon 6 Apr, 2020 04:52 am
Behaving myself here in Australia, cap’n.

0 Replies

Borat Sister

Reply Mon 6 Apr, 2020 04:54 am
@glitterbag,
Isn’t anything trump says or does a morbid mockery of any situation

Can you just stop watching?

0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Tracking A2K menbers through Corona crisis.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/28/2024 at 10:54:42