3

Access problem

Reply Mon 30 Mar, 2020 03:10 am
Guys:
I am a forein user. I don't know why I can't access some of the American websites today. Once upon a time, I can access them smoothly. What amazing is that I can access able 2 know...
Thanks

engineer

1  
Reply Mon 30 Mar, 2020 08:15 am
@htam9876,
Could be censorship in your country targeting certain sites, could be the complexity of the pages. (A2K doesn't overload it's pages with graphics and ads so it loads very quickly.)

1  
Reply Mon 30 Mar, 2020 12:52 pm
@htam9876,
I'm in the UK, to be honest I don't tend to access a lot of American sites. I just saw your post and I was able to get on CNN OK.

Not tried any others, why don't you say what sites you can't access and I'll try getting on them, (no porn!) Then you can see if it's an outside America thing or just something relevant to you.
BillRM

1  
Reply Mon 30 Mar, 2020 05:24 pm
Or try a VPN or boot Tor to find out if someone might to playing the censorship game.

I remember not being able to access a US news radio station from Mexico and have no problem when using TOR. Only to find out later that it was some legal copyright issue that have CBS blocking all the CBS radio stations internet streams out of the US to some other nations.