The coronavirus vaccine was already prepared and ready before the 'outbreak' even began.

Reply Tue 24 Mar, 2020 02:40 pm
This will enable the 'scientists' who are 'working on it' to achieve a 'lucky breaktrhough'. The plan was, prepare a vaccine, stage a pandemic, introduce mandatory vaccination.

BillRM

Reply Tue 24 Mar, 2020 03:07 pm
@alphabeta,
alphabeta wrote:

This will enable the 'scientists' who are 'working on it' to achieve a 'lucky breaktrhough'. The plan was, prepare a vaccine, stage a pandemic, introduce mandatory vaccination.

LOL in reading your post the words that came to my mind is complete bullshit.
0 Replies

livinglava

Reply Tue 24 Mar, 2020 03:53 pm
@alphabeta,
alphabeta wrote:

Once you become aware of the potential for deceit and manipulation among humans who don't just operate at the individual level but in packs, networks, factions, corporations, gangs, and other organized/collective ways; the potential for conspiracy is so great it's nearly impossible to go beyond just theorizing about all the possibilities,

but before you start thinking that you are the first person to come up with such a conspiracy theory, check out the opening scene from Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom where Indiana Jones is offered a antidote to a poison he's already ingested in exchange for a diamond he's trying to sell.

In other words, it's not a new idea to poison people and then sell them the antidote; but if you start shouting that's what's going on with this COVID19 pandemic, you will just be dismissed as a conspiracy theorist, because that is the standard response to anyone who thinks big historical events like this are plots to manipulate the public.
BillRM

Reply Tue 24 Mar, 2020 04:27 pm
@livinglava,
livinglava wrote:

alphabeta wrote:

Once you become aware of the potential for deceit and manipulation among humans who don't just operate at the individual level but in packs, networks, factions, corporations, gangs, and other organized/collective ways; the potential for conspiracy is so great it's nearly impossible to go beyond just theorizing about all the possibilities,

but before you start thinking that you are the first person to come up with such a conspiracy theory, check out the opening scene from Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom where Indiana Jones is offered a antidote to a poison he's already ingested in exchange for a diamond he's trying to sell.

In other words, it's not a new idea to poison people and then sell them the antidote; but if you start shouting that's what's going on with this COVID19 pandemic, you will just be dismissed as a conspiracy theorist, because that is the standard response to anyone who thinks big historical events like this are plots to manipulate the public.

LOL as there is not solid proof as such nonsense happening in the history of the human race an in the same class as the moon landings being hoaxes.

Too many people would needed to be involve an kept silent not for years but for lifetimes.
maxdancona

Reply Tue 24 Mar, 2020 07:21 pm
@alphabeta,
I think alphabeta is a trollbot. She never seems to respond to any of her posts. I haven't seen any evidence that alphabeta could pass the Turing test.

That being said, if Alphabeta were a real human, this post implies that she isn't an anti-vaxxer... I would find that funny.
0 Replies

livinglava

Reply Tue 24 Mar, 2020 08:11 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

LOL as there is not solid proof as such nonsense happening in the history of the human race an in the same class as the moon landings being hoaxes.

Too many people would needed to be involve an kept silent not for years but for lifetimes.

Idk. Lots of people claim 9/11 was a hoax, the moonlandings, etc. but who is really open to reviewing the evidence they give and finding in their favor? I mean, if you review the evidence and believe them, you become a conspiracy theorist; so we naturally avoid putting ourselves in that position.

My position is to just recognize that we have the information we have and we can review the various claims people make about hoaxes and conspiracies without believing one way or the other. Freedom of religion means we don't have to believe anything we don't feel convinced of.

If you think the moonlandings were faked, in other words, you might be right or you might be wrong. No one can force you to believe either way.

With holocaust denial, you have an additional issue, however, which is that there are people who use such denial as a way of practicing anti-Semitism, so even if you're a person who generally can't overcome their skepticism if they don't witness something directly with their own eyes, you should still give consideration to how it makes a victim feel when a bully lies about the bullying as part of the bullying.

Certainly everyone can empathize with that feeling of having someone lie about something they did to hurt you in front of others, such as a sibling or classmate who does something mean and then lies to the parent/teacher when questioned and makes you look like a tattletale for complaining.
BillRM

Reply Tue 24 Mar, 2020 09:05 pm
@livinglava,
I was there for the two moon landing program two launches that both shaking the ground an the night launch also lighting up so you could read small print.

The resources needed to fake those events would be hundreds of time more then just going to the moon.

An the same logic apply for the other events that was claim to be fake.

Sorry but on it face nonsense is nonsense an hardly deserve to consider as it is at all possible to be fake.

maxdancona

Reply Tue 24 Mar, 2020 09:18 pm

I have to post this old gem somewhere....

0 Replies

hightor

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2020 05:22 am
@BillRM,
I was there for the launch of Apollo 17.....the rumble of the largest engine in the world was so low and loud it just sounded like cracks of thunder. We were seated on a blanket 0n the ground in the section reserved for the press (we had fake credentials) and seated right behind us was Kurt Vonnegut! I don't remember him ever claiming the launch was fake.
0 Replies

livinglava

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2020 09:30 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

I was there for the two moon landing program two launches that both shaking the ground an the night launch also lighting up so you could read small print.

The resources needed to fake those events would be hundreds of time more then just going to the moon.

And there would be people who would gladly invest those resources in order to collect the stimulus money wherever the money was spent.

And if they knew the money would dry up if they didn't keep their mouth shut, they would gladly keep it a secret.

That doesn't prove it was a conspiracy; it just shows how such conspiracies are possible because of money-lust and the fear of getting cut out of the privileged elite; and that is in addition to just the basic fear of being regarded as a conspiracy theorist/believer.

Quote:
An the same logic apply for the other events that was claim to be fake.

Sorry but on it face nonsense is nonsense an hardly deserve to consider as it is at all possible to be fake.

I listen to people like you try to hammer away conspiracy theory, but it only cements my belief that there are people who know the difference between directly witnessing the truth and merely accepting 2nd-hand truth because it seems realistic to do so for one reason or another.

It's fine, even good, to tentatively accept things you can't verify with direct observation personally; but it's also good to know the difference between tentative acceptance and positive proof that can be verified with direct observation.

You can watch a rocket launch, for example, without directly verifying where the rocket goes. Once you look away from the sky to the TV screen, that is a shift from direct observation to secondhand information. Accept it tentatively, but realize what you are and aren't capable of verifying through direct observation.
alphabeta

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2020 10:29 am
@BillRM,
There is extremely strong evidence that the Apollo 11 astronauts were in low earth orbit at the time they were supposed to be walking on the moon, in the form of a video accidentally released by NASA clearly showing the astronauts faking being halfway to the moon. They do this by filming a partial view of the earth through a circular window whilst in low earth orbit, to make it look like it is the whole earth from 130 000 miles away. They black out the interior of the spacecraft to make it look like space. You can also hear them discussing what they are doing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xJyhkScXbQ
livinglava

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2020 12:34 pm
@alphabeta,
alphabeta wrote:

There is extremely strong evidence that the Apollo 11 astronauts were in low earth orbit at the time they were supposed to be walking on the moon, in the form of a video accidentally released by NASA clearly showing the astronauts faking being halfway to the moon. They do this by filming a partial view of the earth through a circular window whilst in low earth orbit, to make it look like it is the whole earth from 130 000 miles away. They black out the interior of the spacecraft to make it look like space. You can also hear them discussing what they are doing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xJyhkScXbQ

While you're busy skepticizing, why not just go ahead and posit that they were in a studio and the 'Earth' outside the window is a photograph synthesized by compiling spy plane photos?

I mean, if you really want to doubt, why even grant them low Earth orbit?
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2020 07:07 pm
@livinglava,
LOL playing with such people can be mildly amusing for a short period of time but not beyond that ,an once more faking such a program would require technology and resources beyond moon landings an would leave thousands of people in the know around the planet who in their thousands shut up for fifty years or so.
BillRM

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2020 07:20 pm
@livinglava,
The rockets upper stages was seem by ten of thousands of people in earth orbit with back yard telescopes along with leaving earth orbit when they was ready to head for the moon.

Sorry but from the Russians military to millions with low end telescopes there is zero question that the moon land programs occur for the simple reason to fake it would have been a few thousands time harder then going to the moon.
maxdancona

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2020 07:29 pm
@BillRM,
Why are you guys wasting time arguing about the moon landings with an antisemite? If want to make a futile attempt to drag Alphabeta into reality, why not try to get him to accept the holocaust happened. At least that matters.

The moon landings are the least troubling of this guy's wacko beliefs.
snood

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2020 08:29 pm
@maxdancona,
Thank you, max. Geez...
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2020 11:00 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Why are you guys wasting time arguing about the moon landings with an antisemite? If want to make a futile attempt to drag Alphabeta into reality, why not try to get him to accept the holocaust happened. At least that matters.

The moon landings are the least troubling of this guy's wacko beliefs.

So you think that the first time a member of the human race had visit another planet/moon is not all that important???

Mankind had been sadly killing each other since the beginning of our race but not leaving our planet for another.

I remember reading a comment by John W Campbell in the 1950s that the first person who will leave earth have already been born an living at the time of his writings even if we do not know who he well happen to be.

Sorry the killings of our follow men is not in the class of the start of gaining the freedom of the solar system and mankind no longer needing to depend on one planet.

On that note I read a short story during that same time period of the first child being born off the planet birth cry being broadcast over the moon and earth. Sadly it is unlikely I will get to live long enough to hear that cry but it is likely other alive today will hear that cry.
snood

Reply Thu 26 Mar, 2020 04:02 am
@BillRM,
Quote:
So you think that the first time a member of the human race had visit another planet/moon is not all that important???

Max didn’t say that. Max said that disbelief of the moon landing is not the worst of this person’s wacky ideas.

He has a LOT of wacky ideas, and I agree this isn’t the most disturbing one.

Setanta

Reply Thu 26 Mar, 2020 05:25 am
I wonder if Bill ever starts a post without LOL?
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Thu 26 Mar, 2020 05:44 am
@snood,
snood wrote:

Quote:
So yigaou think that the first time a member of the human race had visit another planet/moon is not all that important???

Max didn’t say that. Max said that disbelief of the moon landing is not the worst of this person’s wacky ideas.

He has a LOT of wacky ideas, and I agree this isn’t the most disturbing one.

We disagree on that opinion.

For it time the city of Carthage was a large large population center that was wiped out men, women and infants totally by the Romans at sword points but if someone claimed it never happen for some strange reason it is not in the same class to me as trying to sell the idea that we have not taken the first step of leaving the earth.

We once more sadly been killing people by the millions for all manner of reasons the Holocaust sadly is just another example of this fact.

1. Forums
  2. » The coronavirus vaccine was already prepared and ready before the 'outbreak' even began.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/23/2024 at 05:27:34