I wonder what the "Preppers" are doing now??

Reply Sun 22 Mar, 2020 11:41 am
We have a community of "preppers" up along the woods on the Chester /Lancaster county lines. Its made up of a compound of about 4 properties totalling about 100 acres . Its occupied by 4 or 5 families whove all been stocking up , digging quarters constructed out of concrete caissons and making sub ground concrete "bunkers". Theyeve been doing this for years and always are in violation of some building codes that try to control runnoff an wter pollution
These folks are always practicing with rifles and have already been fined for firing into safety zones and toward houses. (One kid, armed with an assault style-fired several rounds into a brick home and laughed about it when he and his dad were arrested)
These guys are definitely a few biscuits short of a dozen, but "BCov" (before CovCovid-19) they were mostly ignored and tolerated because most of the farmers around (including me) are small or big game hunters and we all practice at a neighbors cliff side "gun range")>

NANYBODY ELSE dealing with these kinda clowns?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 340 • Replies: 9

McGentrix

Reply Sun 22 Mar, 2020 12:24 pm
Probably doping the exact same thingg they were doing before any of this hit.
farmerman

Reply Sun 22 Mar, 2020 01:05 pm
@McGentrix,
have any prepper camps down your way McG?
George

Reply Sun 22 Mar, 2020 02:01 pm
I think they're sitting around with big ****-eating grins on their faces saying
"See! We told you so!"
George

Reply Sun 22 Mar, 2020 02:04 pm
I don't know of any Preppers around here. This area is too densely populated
for them.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 22 Mar, 2020 02:12 pm
@George,
I expect youre right. These guys down by the Money Rocks (thearea) are kind of preachy about the coming collapse of civilization.

They somtims stan around a Post Office and preach how they will become the leaders the people will come to.

I dont think they have a TAC command with A10's at their disposal.

0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Mon 23 Mar, 2020 06:53 am
@farmerman,
Wouldn't it ironic if they're spreading the virus between each other at the higher rates than nonpreppers because they refuse to follow the actual shelter-at-home guidelines about allowing a certain number of visitors and consuming Fox News related home remedies (that are guaranteed not to work because of ... actual science isn't involved)?
McGentrix

Reply Mon 23 Mar, 2020 07:13 am
@farmerman,
No camps, but I know some guys.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 23 Mar, 2020 07:16 am
@tsarstepan,
tsarstepan wrote:

Wouldn't it ironic if they're spreading the virus between each other at the higher rates than nonpreppers because they refuse to follow the actual shelter-at-home guidelines about allowing a certain number of visitors and consuming Fox News related home remedies (that are guaranteed not to work because of ... actual science isn't involved)?

Your comment leads me to believe you do not know what a "prepper" is and have some kind of CNN induced delusion of what you think they are.

First, shelter at home is what "preppers" prepare for.
Second, guests are neither expected nor wanted.
Thirdly, Fox News audience consists of 50% liberals watching so they have something to complain about, 30% people over 70 so they have something to complain about and about 20% other people.
farmerman

Reply Tue 24 Mar, 2020 07:47 am
@McGentrix,
Many preppers have jumped in to provide training to the masses of non-bushcraft people.

Yeh, the "social isolation" aspect of all this is a first order skill of preppers. They even know about filtering and circulating air. One guy along the NY/Pa line has com up with an oxygen regeneration system that operates through thesoil. Dont know anything about how it orks but seems interesting as a concept

0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I wonder what the "Preppers" are doing now??
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/10/2024 at 07:38:35