What do you think about the Novel Coronavirus?

Sat 21 Mar, 2020 05:56 am
Does it exist? Are you concerned about it? Do you know anyone !!personally!!, who is infected?

mark noble

Sat 21 Mar, 2020 08:00 am
@Verzel Eperke,
ARE YOU KIDDING?

Let me say it ONCE MORE - ARE YOU ******* KIDDING?

I watched a colleague HIT THE ******* FLOOR (Seizure) at 7.20 am, today, after I warned him, 8 days ago, to self-isolate... 'Ha-ha' was his response, 'I'll be ok, mate'.

And 40 mins later - Asda, Swansea, opened their doors to 3k queueing customers. He's on a ventilator, in hospital - The Public are Unaware.

I don't work for Asda (WALMART-UK), I'm a (Technical-Contractree).

He'd been loading stock onto shelves, for 10 hrs - All managers attended his seizure (No history of ANY seizure-related issues, 35yrs-old-ish, 6ft 1, fit as Fk... on the 'outside'.

Everything he handled, coughed on, sneezed on has now been picked-up, run through checkouts and handled by checkout-operators that handle thousands of 'OTHER' customers products for 10hrs+..

NO ****** HERE Washes their hands, catches their coughs or gives a toss about their impact on others.

HEADS-UP!
Verzel Eperke

Sat 21 Mar, 2020 08:40 am
@mark noble,
At last, someone has a more personal-ish story.
Because, in my country, people are panicking. Everything is full of COVID-19 panic, facebook, TV, radio... And this really panic made me think, that the whole disease may be fake news.
mark noble

Sat 21 Mar, 2020 09:13 am
@Verzel Eperke,
Covid is not 'Fake' News.
It is 'Hyped' News.

BE AFRAID, BE TERRIFIED DO AS THE USELESS POLITICAL-SALESMEN TELL YOU!.
RUN, HIDE, DIE!.

PLANNEDDEMIC ?

The system was doomed to crash - This is the trigger.

Even the elite are screwed.

Why?
Hmm. It's Time.

THIS IS "NOT" A TEST-RUN.
It is 'GOING-DOWN'.

PM me if you seriously give a ****.
AI watches ALL.
Verzel Eperke

Sat 21 Mar, 2020 10:16 am
@mark noble,
I just cannot decide, if you are really terrified, or just being ironical. But I feel, you're rather ironical.
What I saw: mainly the young men in their 30s-40s are terrified. Elders and kids (like me) are mostly not afraid at all. I'm not afraid, and had to set facebook to 'sleep' some friends for 30 days. It's just extremely boring.
A quasi-homeless minor celebrity even said, this whole hype will end in 3 weeks!
mark noble

Sat 21 Mar, 2020 10:20 am
@Verzel Eperke,
I'm not bothered, at all.
I give not a flying ****, about any virus.
I'm prebiotic (IMMUNE).
My body is open to ALL - My T-cells are CLOSED.

Huh?
mark noble

Sat 21 Mar, 2020 10:27 am
@mark noble,
An idiot - Said, today, 'When this bollux is over with.... blah, blah'...
Please WAKE UP!

Or don't... But STOP BEING RETARDED.
There is NO 'OVER' With.

Ladies, Gentlemen, otherwise descriptive - I'm off Now - Farewell.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Sat 21 Mar, 2020 10:30 am
@Verzel Eperke,
Quote:
A quasi-homeless minor celebrity even said, this whole hype will end in 3 weeks!

At what point will you admit you are wrong? What evidence do you need.

You claim that "this whole hype will end in 3 weeks!". If the nation is still in crisis mode on April 11, will you admit that this is real?

Hopefully you can respect the social distancing rules for 3 weeks even if you don't believe it.
mark noble

Sat 21 Mar, 2020 10:32 am
@maxdancona,
Max.
Well stated.
Glad you're AWAKE!

0 Replies

maxdancona

Sat 21 Mar, 2020 10:33 am
@Verzel Eperke,
I do have a personal connection to this.

My brother is in public health (he is now a professor, but he is also a high trained nurse). He works in New York, the epicenter of the outbreak. He is one of the people who suit up and work with real patients. My brother is healthy so far. Health care workers around him are getting sick with the virus, and a doctor at his hospital just died of the virus.

What they are experiencing is a "tsunami" of patients. People are getting sick... the numbers double every 3 days. People are dying (again the number doubles every 3 days). They are making doctors and nurses work overtime even if they are sick. They are calling doctors and nurses out of retirement.

Yes, this is a ******* real emergency.
mark noble

Sat 21 Mar, 2020 10:48 am
@maxdancona,
It's 2.5 days, max - X 5 per 7 days.
UK today , Sat Cases= 4k, Deaths 150 (aprx) - Sat, Nxt wk = cases 20k, deaths 800.... etc.
12.5 million DEAD in 7 weeks... UK.

We have military Triage set up in local stadium. Army and police on standby to operate supply, comms and food-distribution.
Friends of mine in military, police, medical and utilities are asking ME for advice!???
System in state of collapse!.
But, good news - We have a chinook on standby (But 'that's' just a joke, of course).
Goodbye, and thanks for all the fish.
Adams, Out.
0 Replies

Verzel Eperke

Sat 21 Mar, 2020 10:55 am
@maxdancona,
I'm glad. Not because of the virus, BUT because there are people who can show me evidence.
The problem is with people who always believe literally everything, without asking anything. And now, they share news articles "DEATH", "X people DIED", etc...
And what's more, when I ask them if they know anyone personal, who is infected, or met with an infected person, they say "You're stupid, I hope you'll get it and need artificial respirator in hospital!".
In our country, they always say "Americans are stupid and know nothing"! Well, I would say, unfortunately, they act like they were those "stupid" Americans...
mark noble

Sat 21 Mar, 2020 11:03 am
@Verzel Eperke,
I'm not American.
And as for 'Americans' being stupid - I Disagree!
RETARDED beyond comprehension? Yes, But Not 'Stuipid'..

But - One's Cultural experiences DO NOT Become the Fault of the Becometh.'
0 Replies

maxdancona

Sat 21 Mar, 2020 12:02 pm
@Verzel Eperke,
I asked you the question.... which you didn't really answer. If you see the evidence, will you change your mind? What evidence is good enough for you to change your mind?

The problem is that the number of sick people is doubling in 3 days. When there are 2000 people sick... you aren't likely going to know anyone personally. But in three days that number will be 4000, and then 8000, and then 16000. When 2 million are sick in the US (which is likely going to happen) you will probably know someone personally. But by then it is too late.

- I listen to the experts. It is their job to know about diseases.
- I look at history. These deadly diseases have happened in the past.
- I look at the evidence. They aren't hiding the numbers.
- And I talk to my brother who is an expert and is seeing the number of real patients he is treating increase rapidly (you might not have a similar connection).

I am convinced that this epidemic is real and that it is a crisis. But, what will it take to convince you? Hopefully your mind is open.

Setanta

Sat 21 Mar, 2020 12:31 pm
Probably from the St. Petersburg troll farm. Put that troll down, kids, it's dirty and you don't know where it has been.
0 Replies

mark noble

Sat 21 Mar, 2020 02:08 pm
@maxdancona,
Exponent is x5 - Weekly.
UK Today 4k cases, 150 deaths. IN 7 days will be x5 = 20k cases, 750 deaths, and so on. Rough minimum approx for UK.
Correct measurement table.
Analogy:
Bob shoots 1 person Monday 1st of bollux.
person survives (Enters intensive care uni)
Bob shoots 9 persons Monday 8th of bollux
9 persons survive (Enters intensive care)
Person 1 dies... Your media-measurement - Ratio 1 in 10.
Monday 15th of bollux - Bob shoots 99 people, none die (Enters intensive care uni), but all die from 8th of bollux

Get it yet?

LOOKS LIKE 1:10 - Is 100%.
7-day lag-factor.

Actual C19 Case/Death ratio is 1 in 10 - 1 in 6.

All measures are minimally projected.

I GIVE NOT A TOSS WHETHER ANY OF YOU FOLK LIVE OR DIE. The math is correct. Enjoy being You.
0 Replies

seac

Sat 21 Mar, 2020 02:48 pm
@Verzel Eperke,
I watched my mother die from pneumonia three years ago. It was a good thing she was in coma for the ten days in the hospital till her death, and not awake to show the suffering. When you see the what COVID 19 patients with pneumonia are going through right now, you will believe how serious this thing is.
0 Replies

mark noble

Sun 22 Mar, 2020 05:10 am
@Verzel Eperke,
I hope everyone, everywhere - Gets through this bloody mess - with as little suffering as possible.
My company has redeployed to an alternate facility - Far less inhabited than the supermarket.
But I believe that 'supermarkets' are the Hubs of community-transfer.
Everyone MUST Eat. And either go get food or have it delivered to their home.
Staff, at these hubs are transmitting germs to all who enter, onto all stock and amongst themselves.
If they become ill - A new recruit takes their place - Thus Continuing the feedback mechanism - Ultimately - You get your food, supplies and germ-upgrade with each visit/delivery.
They are the 'cannon-fodder' of this crisis.
And ALL the major supermarkets are Hiring by the thousands, atm (UK).
There is a MASS unemployment ratio (Due to Hospitality-shutdowns) And
an ever-growing supply of 'cannon-fodder' recruits.

It's a drip-fed slow germ-distribution program.

We're ALL getting C19 folks - Where and when, who knows?
Try and beef-up your immune-system/s - So the effects are less severe, maybe even mild.
All the Best!
0 Replies

mark noble

Sun 22 Mar, 2020 05:55 am
@Verzel Eperke,
The 'overuse' of 'Capital letters' is an attempt to highlight the 'hype' - I was Not 'Shouting'Smile

I also 'overuse' expletives to highlight (Stress) word/sentence-functions.

I'm never angry, stressed or inflamed, in person.
But, having just re-read some of my posts - I, clearly, see how I am likely perceived as somewhat 'erratic', perhaps.Smile

Other than my 'once or twice' a year visits to this and a few other sites - I don't use any 'typical' technologies (Phone, internet, social-platforms, etc)

So my 'dinosaur' approach to 'posting' is prehistoric, to say the least.
I apologise, if it offends.
Have a lovely day, Sir.
0 Replies

Pamela Rosa

Sun 22 Mar, 2020 10:29 am
Quote:
Published: 12 Dec, 2019

More Chinese tourists have visited Italy this year than any other European country, with many seeking out the country’s villages and hamlets

https://www.scmp.com/lifestyle/travel-leisure/article/3041561/why-chinese-tourists-love-italys-quaint-rural-villages

Made in China

0 Replies