100000 sins as a gift to Satan (How do I do this, What sins should/could I commit?

chai2

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2020 06:33 pm
@farmerman,
Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2020 10:52 pm
@Kiatou666,
What sins? If you dislike "God" surely you must believe he is evil and "Satan" is good...so you might be asking what good deeds you could do for "Satan". For one reed a lot from the book of knowledge and learn the world.
"God" preserves innocence. "Satan" advocates knowledge and challenging the Laws of Nature. Be a nice learned boy scout and Satan will be thrilled.
If you do bad shiiz Satan will send you to Heaven and condemned to an endless eternal life without any needs or challenges. Just imagine a couple of trillion years without masturbating or eating...
...oh well, enough with lecturing you about Theo-Astrology...toss a coin if you have any doubts!
livinglava

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2020 06:52 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
Fil Albuquerque wrote:

If you do bad shiiz Satan will send you to Heaven and condemned to an endless eternal life without any needs or challenges. Just imagine a couple of trillion years without masturbating or eating...

It doesn't make sense for you to describe the state of deprivation from the kind of bodily pleasures you describe as ' heaven,' if you consider it a punishment.

If you think of heaven as hell, in other words, then wouldn't it make sense to see God as Satan and Satan as God? . . . and thus if you really want to 'sin' and go to 'hell,' you would 'sin' by engaging in virtue and your 'hell' would the 'heaven' of bodily deprivation, as you describe it.

Wow, all this meaning reversal reminds me of Isaiah 5:20
Maybe the 'woe' of confusion is the ultimate hell we should be talking about here.
Quote:
Isaiah 5:20 New International Version (NIV)

Woe to those who call evil good
and good evil,
who put darkness for light
and light for darkness,
who put bitter for sweet
and sweet for bitter.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2020 07:55 am
Why do you think Satan would want your soul? He’s probably got more than enough attention seeking losers as it is.

Having said that, the greatest sin, and biggest gift to Satan, you could commit, is ******* off. It doesn’t matter where you **** off to, just make sure you do it.
livinglava

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2020 08:06 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Why do you think Satan would want your soul? He’s probably got more than enough attention seeking losers as it is.

Having said that, the greatest sin, and biggest gift to Satan, you could commit, is ******* off. It doesn’t matter where you **** off to, just make sure you do it.

So you think Satan would be happy if he would go pursue God and heaven instead?

I.e. do you think Satan is ultimately indifferent to the choice between good and evil? Or does he specifically favor the pursuit of evil over good?
izzythepush

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2020 09:25 am
@livinglava,
You could always **** off ‘n all.
livinglava

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2020 09:30 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

You could always **** off ‘n all.

But I'm not a Satanist
izzythepush

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2020 11:19 am
@livinglava,
You could **** off for Jesus.
livinglava

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2020 11:28 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

Jesus loves you
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2020 12:29 pm
@Kiatou666,
Too easy.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2020 12:30 pm
@maxdancona,
You would.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2020 02:21 pm
@livinglava,
livinglava wrote:

izzythepush wrote:

Jesus loves you

It seems like you two are saying the same thing.
Olivier5

Reply Thu 2 Apr, 2020 12:26 am
Or you could go by what passes for "common decency" here and lie 100,000 times...

0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2020 12:49 am
@maxdancona,
That's because you continue to struggle with basic English.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2020 02:49 pm
Be sure you commit the almost mortal sin of a bad haircut.

If you're a fashionista, then nothing is as sinful as showing up at a party...or work, wearing what someone else has on!
0 Replies

thack45

Reply Sat 4 Apr, 2020 04:21 pm
@Kiatou666,
Kiatou666 wrote:

I was thinking of rejecting God by selling my soul to Satan, worshipping him and hating God and Jesus...

A) I mean, this is day one kinda stuff.

B) How can you be certain you're worshipping the right Satan?
0 Replies