Don't we need one more Corona Virus thread?

Reply Mon 16 Mar, 2020 10:42 am
Corona Virus is real. It spreads among people, so wash your hands and don't touch your face. Sell off all of your stocks and buy Walmart gift cards with all of your money.

Region Philbis

Reply Mon 16 Mar, 2020 10:52 am
@edgarblythe,

https://imgur.com/j73sNtN.gif
maxdancona

Reply Mon 16 Mar, 2020 11:52 am
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

Corona Virus is real. It spreads among people, so wash your hands and don't touch your face. Sell off all of your stocks and buy Walmart gift cards with all of your money.

We have a deadly virus that is spreading rapidly. It is spreading fear, tanking the stock market, locking hundreds of millions of people in their houses, and shutting down large parts of the US economy.

I think it is kind of a big deal.
edgarblythe

Reply Mon 16 Mar, 2020 12:31 pm
@maxdancona,
Perzackly. That's why we need as many threads about it as possible.
Sturgis

Reply Mon 16 Mar, 2020 01:18 pm
Let's not forget places such as, Corona, California

and Corona a section of the NYC Borough of Queens...

Corona towns also exist in Minnesota, South Dakota, Missouri, Tennessee and New Mexico.

Fictional Corona is an entire world in author R.A.Salvatore's DemonWars Saga (7 or 8 in the series) as well as his novels Coven and The Highwayman.

0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 16 Mar, 2020 01:22 pm
Don't forget Corolla cars are almost Corona cars.
Region Philbis

Reply Mon 16 Mar, 2020 01:22 pm

wash ya damn hands!

https://imgur.com/8gPPUX6.gif
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Mon 16 Mar, 2020 01:39 pm
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
Corolla cars are almost Corona..

Not to worry, there may still be a few Toyota Corona cars on the roads. It was a model in up to 2001 (began in the last 50s)
edgarblythe

Reply Mon 16 Mar, 2020 01:41 pm
@Sturgis,
Well I be damned. So thats where it started
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e1/2000_Toyota_Corona.jpg/1200px-2000_Toyota_Corona.jpg
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Mon 16 Mar, 2020 02:10 pm
I am pretty sure this was the first corona

https://ak8.picdn.net/shutterstock/videos/15045568/thumb/1.jpg

(That's a solar eclipse for those who don't recognize it).
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Tue 17 Mar, 2020 07:53 am
@Region Philbis,
Region Philbis wrote:

https://imgur.com/j73sNtN.gif

Throw in two or three lime wedges? That's some imbible sh!t!
Region Philbis

Reply Tue 17 Mar, 2020 09:04 am
@tsarstepan,

https://imgur.com/IcGMgfb.gif
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 18 Mar, 2020 12:32 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

Perzackly. That's why we need as many threads about it as possible.

I appreciate you doing your part.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2020 12:15 pm
Is anyone keeping tabs how many so far? Are they all alike, with the same personnel? Inquiring minds - - -
Sturgis

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2020 02:17 pm
@edgarblythe,
How many whats?

Total known to be virusized?

Total threads on the topic?

Total time cures have been mentioned?

Total sightings of Jerry Falwell riding around in a satyr pulled chariot?

Total number of times I've wondered just how useless the random self isolation grouping is when thousands are still out spreading the danged thing?
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2020 02:21 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

Is anyone keeping tabs how many so far? Are they all alike, with the same personnel? Inquiring minds - - -

I have been keeping a close watch on the number of threads. As of today there are 73 threads on corona virus. However the number of new threads has been going down in the past 4 days straight. This suggests that we have reached peak corona threads.

I am hopeful that soon people can go out and congregate in new threads and the economic shut down of threads can be relaxed. By Easter we will be able to go back to normal (which is a beautiful beautiful timeline). So people will be able to post threads in packed churches... it will be beautiful.

Make sure you wash your hands after clicking on a thread. And don't touch your Facebook.

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 7 Apr, 2020 02:42 pm
A site I visit has published an email that has been making the rounds. I copied a bit of his commentary also. He said he did not spend time checking the veracity of this information and you may not accept his conclusions, but it's some stuff to ponder.

Wuhan to Shanghai = 839km
Wuhan to Beijing = 1,152km
Wuhan to Milan = 15,000km
Wuhan to NY = 15,000km
The Coronavirus started in Wuhan, yet there is no effect of Coronavirus in nearby Beijing or Shanghai, but many deaths in Italy, Iran, European countries and USA.
All business areas of China are now safe.
America is not just blaming China without a reason.
Even today, India is locked down but all the cities of China are open. China has also announced the opening of Wuhan from April 08. Not a single leader in China has tested positive for the deadly Coronavirus.
The virus has ruined many economies around the world. Many have had to close their borders in an attempt to contain and control the spread of the Coronavirus. Thousands have lost their lives, millions have now got this disease, countless people have been locked in their homes and many countries have placed their citizens on lock down.
The Coronavirus originated from the city of Wuhan in China and has now reached every corner of the world, but the virus did not reach China's capital Beijing and China's Economic Capital, Shanghai, located in close proximity to Wuhan itself.
Today Paris is closed, New York is closed, Berlin is closed, Delhi is closed, Mumbai is closed, Tokyo is closed, the world's major economic and political centers are closed, but Beijing and Shanghai are open. No Coronavirus effect is seen in either cities. There were only a few cases, but the virus had no real effect on Beijing and Shanghai.
Beijing is the city where all the leaders of China live, including their military leaders. There is no lock down in Beijing.
Shanghai is the city that runs China's economy. It is the economic capital of China, where all the rich people of China live and run major industries. There is no lock down there, there is no effect of the Coronavirus there.
Beijing and Shanghai are the areas adjoining Wuhan. The virus from Wuhan reached every corner of the world, but the virus did not affect Beijing and Shanghai.
Another big thing is, that the worldwide share market has fallen by almost half. In India also the Nifty has gone from 12,000 to 7,000, but the share market of China was at 3,000 and just merely dropped to 2,700.
This leaves one to speculate that the Coronavirus is a bio-chemical weapon of China, which China used to carry out destruction in the world in order to gain economic supremacy.
China has now put this virus under control, maybe they also have the antidote or vaccine that they are not sharing with the world ever or will do when it is in their best interest to do so.
Hollywood stars, Australia's Home Minister, Britain's Prime Minister and Health Minister, Spain's Prime Minister's wife, Canada's Prime Minister's wife, and Britain's Prince Charles, among others, have contracted the Coronavirus, but NOT A SINGLE POLITICAL LEADER IN CHINA, NOT A SINGLE MILITARY COMMANDER in China have tested positive for Coronavirus.
SOMETHING IS FISHY!!!! รขโ‚ฌล“
First of all, the comment about a "vaccine" is purely bogus. I can attest to this much: I talk to people all throughout China, because it's where I source a lot of raw materials that I'm not able to source elsewhere. As far as I can tell, Chinese is open for business. They're shipping orders. Their people are reporting to work. They express genuine happiness that "our Corona nightmare is over with." They confess that there are cases that pop up here and there, but it is not impeding their ability to function in a normal way. This very week, I'm spending thousands of dollars for raw materials and the Chinese companies I work with are making what I need and shipping. Again, I can't attest to all the statements made in this missive. One, as i said, the vaccine comment, is complete nonsense. I DID talk to one Chinese saleswoman there who offered to send me -- at no charge, just as a courtesy because I'm a customer -- "an herbal combination that Chinese doctors here are using to cure the virus." I'm not embellishing. That's exactly what she said. We talk on WhatsApp.
Chinese is a the ideal model for a New World Order. A few people at the top, running the show. And everybody else works in sweat shops. You know about Chinese sweat shops, right? It's the place where your iPhones, computers, and most of your household appliances are made. It's where they give production workers just enough to barely survive, and the leadership lives in luxury. It is the very model that most corporate heads around the world salivate over. The general view is that workers in the U.S. and other first world countries have been living too well for far too long, so now it's time to put them in the sweat shops, and eliminate the elderly, sick, and other "useless eaters" who aren't doing their part to keep the sweat shops of the world open. Here's the problem: how do you get the public moved in that direction without suspecting they're getting sodomized? Well, Coronavirus solves all that. And a gullible public is allowing itself to be lead by the nose to the slaughterhouse without knowing the wiser.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Tue 7 Apr, 2020 04:24 pm

https://imgur.com/AkPPepv.jpg
edgarblythe

Reply Tue 7 Apr, 2020 04:40 pm
@Region Philbis,
Nya nya - forgot to ask where I hid my piggy bank.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Tue 7 Apr, 2020 04:58 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

edgarblythe wrote:

I have been keeping a close watch on the number of threads. As of today there are 73 threads on corona virus. However the number of new threads has been going down in the past 4 days straight. This suggests that we have reached peak corona threads.

I am hopeful that soon people can go out and congregate in new threads and the economic shut down of threads can be relaxed. By Easter we will be able to go back to normal (which is a beautiful beautiful timeline). So people will be able to post threads in packed churches... it will be beautiful.&

Make sure you wash your hands after clicking on a thread. And don't touch your Facebook.

You made me laugh, love this post.

1. Forums
  2. » Don't we need one more Corona Virus thread?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 05:36:43