Dream Holiday Ruined by Flight from Hell

Lucyloop

Reply Sun 22 Mar, 2020 06:02 pm
@neptuneblue,
What made it even more awkward and embarrassing was the smell imagine lifting yourself off the seat when everyone had left with your underwear covered with diarrhoea and turds, standing up and holding the seat to get my composure together and seeing your crush gassed behind you with what your body decided to attack you with, totally put him off me for life havent heard a thing since, farting in his face would have been awkward but a panful of my own excrement within 2 feet of his face im sure he wont forget in a hurry.
I cant face work yet so going for a sick note again ill mention the faint but not mentioning the pooing as it probably just is insect bites and trying to save further embarrassment.
neptuneblue

Reply Sun 22 Mar, 2020 06:11 pm
@Lucyloop,
Yes, I acknowledge your embarrassment on the plane. It was awful and I'm sad you went through that. I'm glad you've choose to see a doctor. But not telling the truth about your symptoms doesn't help, it prolongs a real treatment plan for what's actually going on with your internal organs. It could be as simple as avoiding a certain food or taking a pill once a day. The thing is, you won't know unless you speak up and tell the doctor the whole truth.

Look towards a future that you'll never have to experience this ever again.
Linkat

Reply Mon 23 Mar, 2020 07:29 am
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:

Yes, I acknowledge your embarrassment on the plane. It was awful and I'm sad you went through that. I'm glad you've choose to see a doctor. But not telling the truth about your symptoms doesn't help, it prolongs a real treatment plan for what's actually going on with your internal organs. It could be as simple as avoiding a certain food or taking a pill once a day. The thing is, you won't know unless you speak up and tell the doctor the whole truth.

Look towards a future that you'll never have to experience this ever again.

Agreed and the thing is - if and when you find a solution - you WILL feel better about yourself, more confident.

You might want to seek a counselor as well as it seems you are having difficulty getting over this incident. You cannot change the past - it happened. What you can change is how you handle this and feel about yourself going forward.

It seems to me that you need to talk to someone nonjudgmental to help you get over this mentally as well as physically.
Lucyloop

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2020 05:30 pm
@Linkat,
I agree with that.

I was full of life and liked and respected and always had a good interaction with males and females its mad how poo can change the whole atmos completely.

I would have had a great holiday to remember but one flight home where unexpectedly i had explosive diarrhoea and everything literally fell out of me has changed my whole life, im now the butt of everyones jokes and literally a laughing stock of the whole town.

One thing with this isolation and current situation i can avoid work and thinking of just packing a bag moving and moving away where no one will ever know about what i did on that day or know what my body is capable of. My name is like mud i must literally hum the rare times i go our people look and snigger
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/17/2024 at 10:09:25