give up? or fight?

Reply Fri 13 Dec, 2019 07:43 am
So hey, first of all sorry for my broken english,im not native speaker.
Read the question only if you have time. Its internet. You dont own me a thing, maybe im taliban? Haha just kidding.
So Im 28, i train martial arts for 18 years. Im very big in terms of muscles.
Today,there is a finale of a martial arts tournament that im competing in, all the competitors are men,exect of 1 women, and she is only 16.
But- she made it to the finale.
She is super deadly, and she also looks fine. Like a model,not a girl youd see on the street and think she can even kick a simple kick.
I know her for few monthes, we sometimes train at the gym, and ive never ever won a match against her, we fought about 60 fights.
The finale today will be decided by the one who has won 5 matches first (if i win 5 matches vs her i win, and vise versa).
The problem is that i dont stand a chance against her..
And my firends are coming to see the finale.
And i dont want my friends see me being ripped apart by a 16 years old pretty girl.
Yesterday ive send her a message and hinted that id rather give up to her rather my friends seeing me being defeated 5-0 by her.
She replayed me a kinda nice message, and again,my english aint the best-so ill translate it;
She said: ."i understand you,but you know i dont like going easy in martial arts, and i know you too, and i know what a strong man you are and you never give up.
Your a close firneds of mine even tho the age gap and your one of the few men who lose with respect against me and not crying cuz a young lady defeated them, and i super appriciate you for that.
So exactly because what ive just said, i really not intend to have any mercy on you in the finale, and i expect you to come and give it your all against me, and ill give it my all against you.
So yes, youll probably lose, but youll lose like the man i know you are, and not like someone who gives up without a match".
Thats what she sent me.
Actually, i really appriciate her for that,she is very mature for her age.
So what do you say? Should i fight her in the finale or give up/fake an injury?
On one side its an honor to fight her.
On the other side i feel like a piece of meat that is being thrown as a pray for the lioness.
Is it really that humiliating to lose to her or not? I mean-im 28 and i have huge muscles, she is 16 and looks like a model, yet- she kicks my ass easily.
And she is the only femake in the tournament..
+ her fighting style is almost completely 'selft learned' she never learend a real martial art,she is originally a gymnastic. And her fighting style is based on gymnastics/flexubility and speed+aerobatics

McGentrix

Reply Fri 13 Dec, 2019 07:51 am
Don't be a pussy. It's a tournament and the best fighter will win. There is no shame in losing to a more skilled fighter. There is shame in not trying though.
edgarblythe

Reply Fri 13 Dec, 2019 08:02 am
You should honor the rules and fight or just give up martial arts and get a job washing dishes..
tsarstepan

Reply Fri 13 Dec, 2019 08:04 am
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

You should honor the rules and fight or just give up martial arts and get a job washing dishes..

Don't engage. This idiot has already posted this literally same fake story (by his own admission) several times already.
https://i.imgur.com/1vEozTA.jpg
saarb737 wrote:

fake!

Source
0 Replies

saarb737

Reply Fri 13 Dec, 2019 08:25 am
@saarb737,
fake
0 Replies

saarb737

Reply Fri 13 Dec, 2019 08:26 am
@McGentrix,
fake.
saarb737

Reply Fri 13 Dec, 2019 08:27 am
@edgarblythe,
fake
Linkat

Reply Fri 13 Dec, 2019 09:03 am
@McGentrix,
We are all at the same skill level!

https://i.redd.it/tq52muubiim21.jpg
McGentrix

Reply Fri 13 Dec, 2019 09:09 am
@saarb737,
saarb737 wrote:

fake.

****. I've been discovered.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 13 Dec, 2019 09:11 am
@saarb737,
Punk.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Fri 13 Dec, 2019 11:02 pm
@Linkat,
Linkat wrote:

We are all at the same skill level!

https://i.redd.it/tq52muubiim21.jpg

REAL!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » give up? or fight?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/05/2024 at 09:32:20