2018: Democrats lead GOP by 12 million registered voters, (40% D), (29% R), (28% I)

Reply Sat 30 Nov, 2019 06:10 pm
2018: Democrats lead GOP by 12 million registered voters,

40% D, 29% R, 28% I

Published July 13, 2018

Quote:
Democrats hold a massive voter lead in states that require party registration, a gap of 12 million that could be key to whether the party takes control of the House and Senate in the fall midterm congressional elections, according to a new analysis.

Overall, 40 percent of voters in 31 party registration states are Democrats, 29 percent are Republicans, and 28 percent are independents, according to a new report of July numbers from the University of Virginia’s Center for Politics. The states include several with key battles over House seats such as California, New York, Florida, and Pennsylvania.

The lead is significant, said Rhodes Cook’s analysis in Center Director Larry Sabato’s “Crystal Ball” newsletter, because in the past presidential election the majority party in 24 of the 31 states won, especially among Republican states.

In 2016, Trump won 11 of 12 majority Republican states, and took six of 19 Democratic states, said the analysis.

https://mediadc.brightspotcdn.com/dims4/default/abc8a28/2147483647/strip/true/crop/601x687+0+0/resize/601x687!/quality/90/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmediadc.brightspotcdn.com%2F27%2Fc5%2Ffd5e888d4b3397dac820500de386%2Ffrc2018071201-table1.png

Of note, some of the states with registered Democrat advantages, like Louisiana, Kentucky, and West Virginia, have been functionally Republican at the presidential level for at least 15 years, said Kyle Kondik, the managing editor of the Crystal Ball.

That could be good news for the Republicans in the upcoming election, a sign that just being majority Democrat does not mean voters are in lock step, said the report which highlighted the growth of independent voters.

But it also noted that as the nation becomes more partisan, declaring party membership is an affirmative political stand.

“With the growth in independents, many voters seem to be saying to the two major parties: ‘a pox on both your houses,’” wrote Cook.

“Yet it also can be argued that registering Democratic or Republican is far more of a statement than it once was. In the current age of sharp-edged partisanship, there is far more than a ‘dime’s worth of difference’ between the two major parties, so registering as a Democrat or Republican is a very intentional act of differentiation,” added the report.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/2018-democrats-lead-gop-by-12-million-registered-voters

coldjoint

Reply Sun 1 Dec, 2019 03:14 pm
@Real Music,
Quote:
It’s real! A third poll reveals 33% nonwhite support for Trump

Registering all those minority voters that will vote for Trump. Thanks.
Quote:
A few days ago, two respected polls—Rasmussen and Emerson -- came out showing that black approval for Trump had reached 34%. Now comes confirmation from another respected poll NPR/PBS Marist, this time aggregating blacks with other racial minorities, and finding an almost identical rate of support of 33%. Sundance provides the results of the poll in a chart:

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/12/its_real_a_emthirdem_poll_reveals_33_nonwhite_support_for_trump.html#.XePfOTS1hNQ.twitter
RABEL222

Reply Sun 1 Dec, 2019 08:49 pm
@coldjoint,
Another ultraconservative opinion site thea serves b s opinion as fact. How do you have the gall to post these sites as factual?
coldjoint

Reply Sun 1 Dec, 2019 09:38 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
How do you have the gall to post these sites as factual?

The polling services are named. The site is reporting what they said. You are going after the messenger.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 2 Dec, 2019 03:48 pm
@RABEL222,
these guys believe anything without evidence and therefore deny anything that aint served up in support of Trump, equally without evidence. Ever notice how what we always thought were decent positional arguments have morphed into total ridiculousness by the GOP? and all based on having their heads stuck up Trump's ass so they are suffering from mental hypoxia.
With Trump feeding his line of BS, Ive lost all respect for our brand of "conservatives".

coldjoint

Reply Mon 2 Dec, 2019 03:50 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
these guys believe anything without evidence

You mean like Russian collusion? Please, you shot yourself in the foot with your first sentence. Laughing Laughing Laughing
farmerman

Reply Mon 2 Dec, 2019 04:09 pm
@coldjoint,
no dippy. If you recall, that was an investigation bcause RUSSIA had interfered with our 2016 election in favor of Plump. Thats undeniable actual fact. As I repeat, you guys love to believe and deny without evidence.

You would rather NEVER investigate and just make up stories about "witch hunts" an things that Trump wants you to buy. You are a gullible lot arent you?

coldjoint

Reply Mon 2 Dec, 2019 04:14 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
If you recall, that was an investigation bcause RUSSIA had interfered with our 2016 election in favor of Plump

No it was not. Try to rewrite history another time. The investigation was about collusion with Russia by the Trump campaign. Obama did nothing about Russian interference which happened on his watch.

Gullible is a word you should never use.
Real Music

Reply Mon 2 Dec, 2019 04:23 pm
@coldjoint,

Here's what we know about the 17 known investigations into Trump, his campaign, and Russia.

https://able2know.org/topic/489085-1
coldjoint

Reply Mon 2 Dec, 2019 04:25 pm
@Real Music,
Thanks for nothing. I am disputing what Farmerman said.
Real Music

Reply Mon 2 Dec, 2019 04:26 pm
@coldjoint,
You're welcome.

And I am disputing what you said to Farmerman
coldjoint

Reply Mon 2 Dec, 2019 04:32 pm
@Real Music,
Quote:
And I am disputing what you said to Farmerman

With a whole thread? Can you be more precise?
Real Music

Reply Mon 2 Dec, 2019 04:43 pm
@coldjoint,
Did I provide you with too much information regarding my dispute of what you said to Farmerman?
coldjoint

Reply Mon 2 Dec, 2019 04:47 pm
@Real Music,
Quote:
Did I provide you with too much information regarding my dispute to what you said to Farmerman?

I did not even look. Did you think I would? I know what you are going to say before you say it. Anything else?

Here look at this.

Quote:
REPORT: Dems Panicking As Minority Voters Surge For President Trump

https://dcwhispers.com/report-dems-panicking-as-minority-voters-surge-for-president-trump/
farmerman

Reply Mon 2 Dec, 2019 05:13 pm
@coldjoint,
Collusion was merely one aspect pinky. Mueller was honest about what the evidence showed. It did not, however, exonerate Plump from all aspects.

You still have your head nicely up your cloaca.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 2 Dec, 2019 05:35 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
Collusion was merely one aspect pinky.

So you are taking back what you said. Next.
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Mon 2 Dec, 2019 08:44 pm
@coldjoint,

All of Robert Mueller’s indictments and plea deals in the Russia investigation as of September 14, 2018

https://able2know.org/topic/477697-1
coldjoint

Reply Mon 2 Dec, 2019 08:51 pm
@Real Music,
Off topic
RABEL222

Reply Tue 3 Dec, 2019 11:03 am
@coldjoint,
You were buried by both posters and you know it. Trump is a crooked sob and you know it but don't have the balls to admit it.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 3 Dec, 2019 11:32 am
@RABEL222,
Quote:
You were buried by both posters and you know it

I know that the narrative is all you got and are incapable of independent thought, just like the other grave diggers you are speaking of.

1. Forums
  2. » 2018: Democrats lead GOP by 12 million registered voters, (40% D), (29% R), (28% I)
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 01:34:13