Idoxide

Reply Mon 18 Nov, 2019 11:23 pm
Ever since a mutual break up, I have been seeing someone. Let's say his name's Jay, we met online and met in person. Jay spent a night drinking with his friends and got home one night, said he was going to drunk dial me and he actually did. He came to pick me up for school, dropped me off, bought me food when he found out I was sick with the flu, and bought me food for after class, then we went to drink. As the days past by, we started to see each other more often, and to this day we still see each other, but as friends with.. benefits. The problem is I have started liking him less and less but would have rather treated him like a friend with benefits if he was up for it, and though he has said he wanted to date me had I dressed girly or decided to put make up on. He keeps "playfully" insulting me whenever he wants and "playfully" threatening me, and then calls me crazy when I respond by saying "Okay". Though when I ignore him, he spams me with DMs and expect me to reply after a day of saying he doesn't want to hear from or see me again.

Please help me figure out what the hell is going on. I need a guy's mentality on this, what's your thought about this situation?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,505 • Replies: 3

jespah

Reply Tue 19 Nov, 2019 07:50 am
@Idoxide,
I don't have to be a guy to know he's a jerk.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Tue 19 Nov, 2019 08:12 am
@Idoxide,
Drop him like a bad habit. Work on your self-esteem. We all make mistakes. View this one in your rear view mirror.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2019 08:10 am
@Idoxide,
agreed with the others - but if you really want to know if it is more ---

Ask him. Straight out - what do you have to lose? Ask him if he wants more or are we just FwB. Depending on his answer - you have a choice if you want to continue as FwB or be in a relationship.

You have control on how you live your life - if you do not like how is treating you tell him and tell him take a hike and then delete/ignore him from any social media and any other contact you have.
0 Replies