If he were alive today, What would Ronald Reagan think of Donald Trump (and) the Republican party?

Reply Sun 17 Nov, 2019 11:46 am
If he were alive today, What would Ronald Reagan think of (both) Donald Trump (and) the Republican party?

This is regarding any topic.
Here are some possible topics:

1. N.A.T.O.
2. Russia
3. Vladimir Putin
4. Ukraine
5. The United Nations
6. G-7
7. North Korea
8. The Middle East
9. Taxes
10. Government Spending
11. Immigrations
12. Social Topics
13. Morale Values
14. Or any other topics
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 9 • Views: 5,139 • Replies: 58

coldjoint

Reply Sun 17 Nov, 2019 12:17 pm
Stupid question. Times have changed and Reagan did not live through them. The 1980's are gone and I do not see them or Reagan coming back.
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Sun 17 Nov, 2019 12:58 pm
Ronald Reagan's daughter: My father would be appalled by Trump.

Patti Davis, daughter of former President Ronald Reagan, says that her father
would be appalled by the leadership of President Donald Trump.

Published August 17, 2018

Real Music

Reply Sun 17 Nov, 2019 01:04 pm
Ronald Reagan on NATO

Published July 11, 2018

coldjoint

Reply Sun 17 Nov, 2019 01:11 pm
@Real Music,
Quote:
Ronald Reagan's daughter: My father would be appalled by Trump.

She has been a flake for many years. Absolutely no one ever listened to her before. Her anti-Trump stance is her attempt to grab another 15 minutes of fame.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sun 17 Nov, 2019 01:13 pm
@Real Music,
Reagan is dead. At best your video is edited to revise history and use it to the advantage of Trump's enemies. Next.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sun 17 Nov, 2019 01:36 pm
Regan was at least an arch enemy of USSR. Trump is a lapdog of the leader of an amerging Neo USSR. Trump is aiding and abtting this dangerous play and his dumb followers cant tell the diff. All they can do is do namecalling of folks who see Trump as a dangerous douche.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 17 Nov, 2019 02:14 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
Trump is a lapdog of the leader of an amerging Neo USSR.

Not according to Democratic Senator Mark Warner.
Quote:
Dem Leader: Give Trump Credit, He’s Done More to ‘Punch Back’ at Russia Than Bush, Obama

https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/2019/11/16/dem-leader-give-trump-credit-hes-done-more-to-punch-back-at-russia-than-bush-obama/
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 18 Nov, 2019 02:52 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Regan was at least an arch enemy of USSR. Trump is a lapdog of the leader of an amerging Neo USSR. Trump is aiding and abtting this dangerous play and his dumb followers cant tell the diff. All they can do is do namecalling of folks who see Trump as a dangerous douche.

You may know a lot about minerals and gases but you know very little about geo-politics.

The notion that Putin's Russia is emerging as a USSR scaled world power is totally laughable.

Sorry, but you are clearly the dummy here.
farmerman

Reply Mon 18 Nov, 2019 04:10 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
If you had as much reading comp skills as you play, youd see I was speaking as Putins desire for a reinvented and invigorated USSR. New carries the rise of the Operatchik again.
No, you are either uninformed or are just ignoring "Russo.Sino politics.
Russia has an economy smaller than several of our smaller states but has an economy focused upon weaponry (an not defensive kinds).
farmerman

Reply Mon 18 Nov, 2019 04:16 pm
@coldjoint,
Yeh , like closing the "deal" with arms to Ukraine.eh?? His cloing the doors were , like the ejecting of personnel in SF , a final act of an ongoing story.
One thing that Trump has nver been accused of, is his capability in self aggrandizement . Accoring to him, hs responsible for the sunrise and can claim the biggest crowd of observers when the sun rises during his admin.

Im sorry, hes such a douche bag, and hes all yours.

With the additional information now including more lying, I suppose he will have quite a few more unscheduled visits to WR H on weekends.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 18 Nov, 2019 04:20 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
Accoring to him,

You should make him pay you rent for living in your head. You got it bad. Drunk
farmerman

Reply Mon 18 Nov, 2019 04:29 pm
@coldjoint,
you realize that, when you post an emoji of someone getting hammered, it actually makes it look like you, in the middle of downing a bottle, are speaking the words of your post.
Graphics isnt a talent youve nurtured is it?

coldjoint

Reply Mon 18 Nov, 2019 04:35 pm
@farmerman,
I don't drink. Thanks.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 18 Nov, 2019 05:27 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

If you had as much reading comp skills as you play, youd see I was speaking as Putins desire for a reinvented and invigorated USSR.

Yeah right... Very Happy
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Mon 18 Nov, 2019 11:25 pm
The Trump-Russia Ties Hiding In Plain Sight.

Trump's in-plain-sight embrace of Russia gets obscured by the Trump news avalanche.

But long before running for president, Trump relied on Russian money.

Trump also consistently defends Russia and attacks U.S. officials investigating Russia.

Published May 24, 2018

coldjoint

Reply Mon 18 Nov, 2019 11:31 pm
@Real Music,
Does Mueller know this? Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Tue 19 Nov, 2019 01:58 pm
@farmerman,
Then explain why the leftists of the day hated Reagan and loved the USSR.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 19 Nov, 2019 02:27 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
Then explain why the leftists of the day hated Reagan and loved the USSR.

Ted Kennedy sought Soviet help to get rid of Reagan.
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Tue 19 Nov, 2019 02:37 pm
@Baldimo,
I was in college during the Reagan days (in ROTC no less) and "leftists of the day" did not love the USSR. They didn't care for "Star Wars" or tax cuts for the rich or the failure to address AIDS which was becoming a thing, but they didn't love the USSR.