**** the BRitish political system

coa999

Reply Sun 20 Oct, 2019 07:01 am
I like BoJo. and his deal.
But I'm a Tory naturally - and I guess this is bias speaking here.
But then Corbyn and labour, and the Lib Dems, are looking to stall this deal.

I'm just sick to death of Brexit. it's been three years of dithering, mishaps, lies, and incompetence.
we had a referendum.
Leave won.
So just implement it.
there are many views here and no side (arch-Remainers, arch-Brexiteers, etc.) will get heir own way. But so what? As I see it, life sometimes has imperfect solutions to ****.

And what caused the initial problem cannot be undone. Since life is about moving forward.
So let's just pass the deal in Parliament. And then sign the treaty with the EU and MOVE ON. there are far more pressing things for the country that need attention, than three years of bullshit.
And what's to show for these three years?

Cameron saying he breached the constitution and thus the Queen's position of being above politics?
May's pathetic Premiership?
Gove saying he did coke at uni, but then writing in paper articles that drugs are wrong?
Sturgeon bleating on about how Scotland voted Remain, when she's still part of a country that voted to leave, and she cannot handle that reality?

No, this **** has to end. I'm even thinking of sending an e-mail to my MP to implore him to vote for the deal.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,281 • Replies: 0
No top replies