Sugar daddy or scammer?

Rose000

Reply Thu 17 Oct, 2019 07:44 am
I started to talk to this guy on kik and he says he is a sugar daddy. he want has bank of america and I have a different bank account he says "he needs my username and password to put me on his payroll" real suger daddy or a scammer
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 876 • Replies: 3

Region Philbis

Reply Thu 17 Oct, 2019 07:47 am
@Rose000,

why can't he be both?

the bottom line -- don't give your bank information to ANYONE ... period
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Thu 17 Oct, 2019 08:20 am
@Rose000,
Sounds likr a scam to me. I would pay you in cash.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Thu 17 Oct, 2019 11:02 am
@Rose000,
Rose000 wrote:

I started to talk to this guy on kik and he says he is a sugar daddy. he want has bank of america and I have a different bank account he says "he needs my username and password to put me on his payroll" real suger daddy or a scammer

Please read what you wrote. Then read it again (5 to 10 more times). Read it slowly and deliberately each time. Unless you're a troll, you already likely know your answer.

If you really cannot grasp the obviousness of the above mentioned red flags- highlight the below text for your answer.
900% odds that this questionable person (if real) is a scammer... and a very bold and not so bright one at that. Report "him" to the social media admins running the social media app of your choice. Block "him" immediately. Never engage with "him" again.
0 Replies