A messianic message

Reply Sun 6 Oct, 2019 05:36 pm
Hereby is the searching done. I am the „Messiah“.

I don’t want to reveal myself. Not many people believe in the universe or whatever you want to name it. I mean, Russia is ruled by Putin and the USA is Trump. Both are a joke to me. This underlines in what kind of world we are living. So I’m asking you not to look for me. I don't want to get into the focus. Whoever recognizes me behind this writing should discuss this with me personally. In private. If you really want to find me, you can find your answer.

What I want you to do? Be yourself, be authentic, free yourself. You don’t need to be special. Do what you want.

Therefore, I am for a legalization of drugs. You should get them from the state after getting a driving license for the different substances. There should be a theoretical and a practical exam, so people know what they are doing. Harm would reduce a lot by this. People do it anyway and the wrong guys getting the money, not our systems.
You can also start to think more outside the box and higher your consciousness by doing drugs in the right way.

There are more then 800millions of people starving in the world right now and climate change is going to make that number rise. It looks to me, that the last judgement will be soon.

Try less to

1. condemn other people in a harsh way.
2. compare yourself in a bad way. Focus on yourself. What and who is fitting to you?
3. be like the mainstream. Be yourself and stand by yourself.
4. think to much about money. It’s just a form of energy. We should end capitalism. It’s time for human capitalism. It’s the main root of almost all of our problems. Invest in the solutions.
5. think like they told you in school. Think outside the box.

Maybe I will add some text soon. Connecting different topics in our polar existence, that splits into a whole spectrum of colors.
As an example: Free will + Determinism = The reality of the Universe

Everything is a mirror and karma is fundamental.
Free yourself.

jespah

Reply Sun 6 Oct, 2019 05:55 pm
@alice123456,
You two know each other?
https://able2know.org/topic/533150-1
vikorr

Reply Sun 6 Oct, 2019 08:18 pm
@jespah,
I was initially wondering whether or not the post was meant to be a humourous post.
0 Replies

Jewels Vern

Reply Sun 6 Oct, 2019 11:45 pm
When somebody says "Be yourself," what they mean is "Be perfect, guess what I want, and act like it comes naturally."
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 7 Oct, 2019 07:04 am
@jespah,
And this threads needs a soundtrack (like many of them do):

Dire Straits wrote:
Two men say they're Jesus one of them must be wrong
Jewels Vern

Reply Mon 7 Oct, 2019 03:05 pm
@jespah,
Not in California or Mexico.

Which brings up the question, "If Jesus was Jewish, how come he has a Mexican name?"
jespah

Reply Mon 7 Oct, 2019 03:18 pm
@Jewels Vern,
I have Mexican relatives who are as Jewish as I am. The two are not mutually exclusive. Smile
0 Replies

laughoutlood

Reply Mon 7 Oct, 2019 09:11 pm
@alice123456,
Hey alice when you get to 10 foot tall go ask john boy king.

When you dish upon from afar
Makes no difference who you are
Any drivel you make up can come to you

If your heart is in your dream
No assertion's too extreme
When you wish upon a star
As dreamers do

Like a bolt out of the blue
Fate steps in and sees through you
When you wish upon a star
Your dreams come true

0 Replies