nasty neighbors against my dog

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 8 Jun, 2005 03:11 pm
THAT IS GREAT!!!!
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Wed 8 Jun, 2005 04:19 pm
Really good to hear this, Prizm. I hope you have a long and happy life together with him. I think it sounds cute that he likes to be in a kiddie pool. Wink
0 Replies

prizm778

Reply Wed 8 Jun, 2005 04:30 pm
thanks piffka. well since we live in phx az it gets hot, he loves the water so baths are never a problem. i wish he would stay indoors during the day but he never wants too, he just wants to chase birds off him pool and then lay in the shade under some huge trees we have.
0 Replies

Piffka

Reply Wed 8 Jun, 2005 04:39 pm
You are very lucky to have trees at all in the Valley of the Sun and your dog knows it. Nice place.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 8 Jun, 2005 06:54 pm
Glad to hear things are moving along. Thank you, prizm, for not being hostile to lots of advice. Keep in touch here on a2k, many folks with dogs post fairly often.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 8 Jun, 2005 07:45 pm
Prizm, I'm so happy to hear this news! I hope all works well. The dog and baby will be thick as thieves for the life of the dog.
0 Replies