We Knew It All Along

eurocelticyankee

Reply Tue 17 Sep, 2019 06:54 am
Quiz for all the gun junkies.

A Democrat running for President promises to curtail ownership of semi and automatic weapons.

A reputed Republican paedophile running for President promises no change to gun ownership.

Who do you vote for.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 17 Sep, 2019 07:07 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

I am beginning to question if you had ever fired any gun in your life

He hasn't let being too scared to even board a plane get in the way of him becoming a leading expert on combat aircraft.

Most of us stop telling such obvious lies when we finish adolescence, others remain in a state of emotional neoteny.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 17 Sep, 2019 07:50 am
@eurocelticyankee,
That's easy. In the scenario that you provided, I vote for the Republican candidate.
InfraBlue

Reply Tue 17 Sep, 2019 09:22 pm
Redundancy doesn't change the fact that yours is merely an opinion.
0 Replies

longly

Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 03:22 pm
@oralloy,
"That's easy. In the scenario that you provided, I vote for the Republican candidate. "

He is referring to Bill Clinton?
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 18 Sep, 2019 04:11 pm
@eurocelticyankee,
eurocelticyankee wrote:

Quiz for all the gun junkies.

A Democrat running for President promises to curtail ownership of semi and automatic weapons.

A reputed Republican paedophile running for President promises no change to gun ownership.

Who do you vote for.

Well, that would depend on who was accusing the Republican candidate of pedophilia: If it were just Democrats, CNN and the NY Times, I would very definitely vote for the Republican.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/20/2024 at 09:21:25