We Knew It All Along

InfraBlue

Reply Mon 16 Sep, 2019 04:24 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

InfraBlue wrote:
Your opinion is duly noted.

Reality is not an opinion, no matter how inconvenient it is for the left.

False. While reality is that what you posted is your opinion, your opinion is not reality. You're confusing the two.
oralloy

Reply Mon 16 Sep, 2019 04:32 pm
@InfraBlue,
That is incorrect. I posted facts, not an opinion.
oralloy

Reply Mon 16 Sep, 2019 04:35 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:
That is incorrect. The Constitution does not say no.

The Constitution only allows a fundamental right to be regulated if that regulation can be justified as serving a compelling government interest.

So unless someone can provide a compelling government interest for outlawing pistol grips on a semi-auto rifle, the Constitution does in fact say no.

And the NRA enforces the Constitution.
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Mon 16 Sep, 2019 04:59 pm
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
The point was to present other definitions, legal ones, of "automatic weapons."

Ah, so now you believe that legal opinion is the magical element that transforms a semiautomatic rifle into an automatic rifle. You'll believe anything an authority figure tells you.
BillRM

Reply Mon 16 Sep, 2019 05:09 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

hightor wrote:
I can't believe that the precious little gunbunnies are now trembling with fear because they heard that "Beto O'Rourke is coming for your guns, wingnut!"

If David Duke started campaigning on the issue of re-enslaving black people, I expect that black people would express quite a lot of outrage over that (and justifiably so) even though they fully understand that he has no chance of actually carrying out such a plan.

It's a bit silly to act as if gun owners are somehow amiss when they express outrage over a progressive candidate pledging to violate their civil liberties for fun.

Yes how dare we try to slow down the mass murders of men women and children!!!!!!!

Look at the UK a slave state indeed without firearms.

BillRM

Reply Mon 16 Sep, 2019 05:12 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

You know who I feel sorry for in all of this? ExLax.

Their sales must slumped dramatically judging from all the collective pant shitting.

How does it feel to live in a slave state as that is all the UK can be without the the mass ownership of firearms.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Mon 16 Sep, 2019 05:20 pm
@Glennn,
Glennn wrote:

Actually, you're just another one of the many fools who hope that calling an AR-15 a weapon instead of a rifle magically gives it automatic fire power. It doesn't!

LOL you still can bump fired a AR-15 without a bump stock.

Glennn

Reply Mon 16 Sep, 2019 05:26 pm
@BillRM,
Uh huh. Now tell me how many times a mass shooter, or any murderer, has used an AR-15 like that. Do some research and get back to me.
BillRM

Reply Mon 16 Sep, 2019 05:45 pm
@Glennn,
Glennn wrote:

Uh huh. Now tell me how many times a mass shooter, or any murderer, has used an AR-15 like that. Do some research and get back to me.

LOL am why should I do that as the point being that it rate of fire of a AR15 can be the equal or almost the equal to an older completely auto version of the M16 so crying that it is not a fully auto weapon is not being completely truthful.

The shooter in Las Vegas did not need to have bump stocks with him to have done his mass murders with his AR15 rifles.
oralloy

Reply Mon 16 Sep, 2019 06:08 pm
@BillRM,
That is incorrect. Semi-auto is nothing at all like full auto.
oralloy

Reply Mon 16 Sep, 2019 06:09 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:
Yes how dare we try to slow down the mass murders of men women and children!!!!!!!

Nonsense. Outlawing pistol grips on rifles does nothing to slow or prevent any murders.
BillRM

Reply Mon 16 Sep, 2019 06:33 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

BillRM wrote:

Nonsense. Outlawing pistol grips on rifles does nothing to slow or prevent any murders.

Limiting the size of magazines sure the hell would however and pistol grips help allow rapid firing of such weapons by helping keeping them on target when in rapid fire mode.
oralloy

Reply Mon 16 Sep, 2019 06:40 pm
@BillRM,
There is no rapid fire mode on a semi-auto-only gun.

If your goal is to limit magazine sizes, then why are you trying to outlaw pistol grips on rifles?
BillRM

Reply Mon 16 Sep, 2019 06:54 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

That is incorrect. Semi-auto is nothing at all like full auto.

Sure it not......[youtube] https://youtu.be/BufmVHJqnac [/youtube]
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Mon 16 Sep, 2019 07:13 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

There is no rapid fire mode on a semi-auto-only gun.

If your goal is to limit magazine sizes, then why are you trying to outlaw pistol grips on rifles?

I am beginning to question if you had ever fired any gun in your life as when you are rapidly firing a gun any gun it will keep trying to climb skyward from the recoil an a pistol grips is helpful in keeping the weapon aim at something beside the sky or ceiling.

Lord I can still remember the few times I got to fired a thompson an found out why one of it names was the chopper.
oralloy

Reply Mon 16 Sep, 2019 07:20 pm
@BillRM,
Since we are talking about ordinary semi-auto-only rifles, what is this rapid fire nonsense that you keep talking about?
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Mon 16 Sep, 2019 10:05 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

That is incorrect. I posted facts, not an opinion.

Nuh-uh.
oralloy

Reply Mon 16 Sep, 2019 10:06 pm
@InfraBlue,
That is incorrect. They were facts.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Mon 16 Sep, 2019 11:10 pm
@Glennn,
Glennn wrote:

Quote:
The point was to present other definitions, legal ones, of "automatic weapons."

Ah, so now you believe that legal opinion is the magical element that transforms a semiautomatic rifle into an automatic rifle. You'll believe anything an authority figure tells you.

Now you're proffering a straw man argument. The issue being discussed is the definitions of "assault weapons," not magic.

You're presenting yourself as an authority figure. I'm supposed to believe y0u?
oralloy

Reply Mon 16 Sep, 2019 11:44 pm
@InfraBlue,
He offered no straw man argument. He was not referring to an actual magical transformation, but was merely illustrating that writing a fraudulent definition into law does not change the reality that semi-autos are not assault weapons.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 06:36:38