Benefactors, philanthropists and free money for personal use

JGoldman10

Reply Sun 15 Sep, 2019 02:18 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Did you ever come across any advice people in the animation industry gave out towards people looking for funding for animation projects?
JGoldman10

Reply Sun 15 Sep, 2019 03:13 pm
@Rebelofnj,
And if I reask a question, so what? No one is forcing YOU to answer it. Mad
0 Replies

Rebelofnj

Reply Sun 15 Sep, 2019 04:07 pm
@JGoldman10,
Except most of the time, on Yahoo Answers, I'm the only one who answers, and you have asked me on several occasions to answer your questions.

I am aware of your current living situation, but it seems that you have made little progress on your projects.

I am wondering about your repeating questions because you have received quality answers and advice, certainly enough to put you in the right direction. It is very odd that you are still looking for answers that you already have.

Yes, other people have answered your questions over the years, but you have a poor habit of getting into fights with people who are trying to help but you think are against you. It is incredible that you have been banned on multiple sites because of your attitude. You were even suspended on Yahoo Answers at least twice.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sun 15 Sep, 2019 04:50 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

Did you ever come across any advice people in the animation industry gave out towards people looking for funding for animation projects?

I know you're not really an animation person.
Rebelofnj

Reply Mon 16 Sep, 2019 05:34 am
@JGoldman10,
I did send you a list of animators, writers, and artists who are available on Twitter so that you can ask them. They are certainly more than qualified to help you.

Your Alma Mater or at least your old teachers can also aid you as well. Colleges and universities usually help their former students on certain matters.
Linkat

Reply Mon 16 Sep, 2019 07:14 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

Trudeau also has health books out.

Yeah I know I actually stated that in what wrote.
JGoldman10

Reply Mon 16 Sep, 2019 10:46 am
@Linkat,
I apologize- I misread your post.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Mon 16 Sep, 2019 11:09 am
@Linkat,
Are there any other writers and consumer advocates out there who do what Lesko and Trudeau do? Do you know of any other ones?

I was trying to search for these people- I haven't found out about any other ones.

I found this:

https://www.westword.com/music/tvs-10-scummiest-get-rich-quick-schemers-5695869

Trudeau's and Lesko's names are on the list.

Linkat

Reply Mon 16 Sep, 2019 01:14 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

Are there any other writers and consumer advocates out there who do what Lesko and Trudeau do? Do you know of any other ones?

I was trying to search for these people- I haven't found out about any other ones.

I found this:

https://www.westword.com/music/tvs-10-scummiest-get-rich-quick-schemers-5695869

Trudeau's and Lesko's names are on the list.

These people are successful because there are so many lazy ass people out there that fall for the quick rich scheme. Too lazy to do an honest days work. Not that you could potentially get rich quicker but that is the exception.

My suggestion is to do work hard - hardly anything will replace that. It is highly unlikely even with the best thought out plan that some benefactor is going to say yeah here you go use this million dollars to buy what you need to start your business.

People like their money and they don't want to give it away --- unless you are like that person on here that just gave their friend a rare expensive sports car.
JGoldman10

Reply Mon 16 Sep, 2019 01:42 pm
@Linkat,
I was just curious.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Mon 16 Sep, 2019 06:21 pm
@Rebelofnj,
I've contacted the Alumni Dept., the Career Development Dept., the Continuing Ed Dept. and certain instructors at my old school over certain issues- thank you.

I was friends with one of my old animation instructors I had when I was a student. I did try to keep in touch with him since I graduated, and I called him up on the phone when I had questions and things I wanted to discuss. I haven't talked to him in a couple of years. We had a falling out the last time I talked to him over the phone. My family and I were selling health supplements at the time, and we suggested he and his wife take some. We knew his wife was very ill and he acted like we were bothering him. We left him alone after that.

I do recall a number of years ago writing letters to him, and one time he sent me a letter with a pack of info and advice about working for comic syndicates. I have to find that - there's a wealth of valuable advice and info in it.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Tue 1 Oct, 2019 02:13 pm
@Linkat,
People accused Tom Vu, the Asian American real estate mogul who had infomercials and was popular in the late '80s and early '90s, of being a scam artist. I wonder whatever happened to him.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Wed 2 Oct, 2019 02:46 pm
Someone correct me if I am wrong. Wasn't President Trump trying to cut some foundation's funding for artists and writers a while ago?
0 Replies