Brexit

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 5 Sep, 2019 09:39 pm
@maxdog,
Quote:
The best part is that he was elected anyway...
gave me a good chuckle. Trump, in his entirety, is a joke. His grammar is stuck in 5th grade, and his emotion is stuck in his teens. He's so ignorant, Professor William Kelly at Wharton said, "Donald Trump was the dumbest goddam student I ever had!" Trump only proves that money can't buy intelligence. He can buy a diploma, but once any company hires you, it's performance that counts, not the diploma you hold. Trump as president has failed in almost every way. https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/05/01/president-trumps-biggest-failures-of-his-first-100-days/22060571/ Now that so many have declared Trump, "the most dangerous man in the world," there's nothing more he can do to make himself look good. Political scientists already declared him, "worst president in history." Thousands of mental health professionals declared Trump, "mentally unstable and dangerous." I don't know of any past president who has harmed themselves as badly as Donald Trump. https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-does-more-damage-to-himself-than-his-opponents-ever-manage-to-do/2018/01/13/067ce484-f878-11e7-a9e3-ab18ce41436a_story.html Trump is a genius in his ability to sell himself, but once he won the presidency, he exposed all of his ignorance, and there's no going back.
maxdog

Reply Fri 6 Sep, 2019 08:47 am
@cicerone imposter,
Also einsthein was so bad at mathematics , then became the best scientest in history . If what you re saying it s true , then we see in the next elections .he and salvini will get only better by cutting all the bullcrap laws of the modern world that took the world s society side a brick wall .

0 Replies

maxdog

Reply Fri 6 Sep, 2019 09:40 pm
@cicerone imposter,
“The last three years of Trump policy have finally brought real hope and real change. Unemployment this year hit a 50 year low. With President Trump we’ve seen the lowest EVER African American and Hispanic unemployment. The booming Trump Economy has pushed up workers wages....
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 6 Sep, 2019 10:51 pm
@maxdog,
max, The president does not create jobs even though they get the credit or blame. Trump's policies have been a drag on jobs. His tariffs and border wall are job killers. https://www.fastcompany.com/90180122/the-u-s-job-losses-from-trumps-tariffs-are-starting-to-pile-up Also, https://www.marketwatch.com/story/why-deepak-chopra-opposes-trumps-mexican-border-wall-2017-08-10 You need to stop getting brainwashed from FOX News, and your personal bias. Can you show us how and when Trump actually created jobs? The real job creators are Google, Amazon, Facebook, and https://www.foxbusiness.com/features/10-companies-created-most-jobs-americans These companies existed long before Trump became president.
maxdog

Reply Fri 6 Sep, 2019 11:47 pm
@cicerone imposter,
if you hate trump you re gonna always find the words to say he s not right .those are official statistics in his presidency .Like brexit , yes walls have to be build to protect the country from every aspect economic, low class workers wages , turf and so on . EU is like illuminati if they exist. the good things are there only to hide the fundamental needs and priorities for the local people.
maxdog

Reply Sat 7 Sep, 2019 08:53 am
@cicerone imposter,
Bahamian Prime, ' without the help of the United States and the president, their would have been many more casualties '
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 7 Sep, 2019 10:35 am
@maxdog,
Quote:
Like brexit , yes walls have to be build to protect the country from every aspect economic, low class workers wages , turf and so on .
Thanks for my good laugh for today. Most illegals come into our country through normal ports of entry. That's a fact; check it out? From Politifact.com:
Quote:
Apprehensions at the southwest border peaked in 2000 at 1.6 million (yearly total) but began a declining trend during the 2008-09 recession that has continued since, Mittelstadt said.
Aside from policies and enforcement in the United States, factors in Mexico have contributed to lower apprehension numbers, Mittelstadt said, among them: lower birth rates, increased educational levels and an improved economy.
When Trump tries to take credit for anything, always fact check his claim. https://www.mrctv.org/blog/report-reveals-only-39-illegals-are-caught-ports-entry
maxdog

Reply Sat 7 Sep, 2019 11:35 am
@cicerone imposter,
You make me laugh a bit too because you are worry about the few that are passing from normal ports and not worrying about the thousands passing from other places.

All politicians try to play with every situation to take credits but then we have to choose the secure managment of the country .

When you enter your home you lock the doors so that s what you have to do with national security and that s what the UK needs .
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 7 Sep, 2019 11:55 am
@maxdog,
It's none of my concern about immigration laws, and how they are enforced. I have no control on anything that has to do with illegal immigration to this country or anywhere else. It's factually true that most illegals come to this country through normal ports of entry, and not through the southern border. These illegals come as tourists with a visitor's VISA, which is legal. How they are enforced after they arrive is none of my business. That belongs to the federal government, and what they do or don't do is beyond my control. However, if I lived in a country that was violent and not safe or secure, I would do everything in my power to enter the United States where it's safer with many more opportunities to make a decent living. Report: 60% Of Illegals Coming Through Ports of Entry Are ...
www.mrctv.org/blog/report-reveals-only-39...
Report: 60% Of Illegals Coming Through Ports of Entry Are Admitted. The report did note that while the illegal alien apprehension rate at ports of entry is sadly low, the number of illegals successfully passing through POEs in 2015 was only about 30,000, a 90 percent drop from the 250,000 who came through ports of entry illegally in 2005. Another fact: Our country needs more younger immigrants to this country to support our industries, security of our country, and the aging of our population. https://www.census.gov/newsroom/press-releases/2018/cb18-41-population-projections.html
Sturgis

Reply Sat 7 Sep, 2019 12:27 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
it's none of my concern about immigration laws and how they are enforced.

That's a bunch of b.s. and you know it. If you haven't any, then your life has been a waste.

Illegal Immigration is a concern for all of us. All immigration is. Our lives, our very existence is touched by these issues.

Quote:
I have no control on anything that has to do with illegal immigration.

Yes, you most certainly have control. It's called your right to vote. If you don't like or approve of current methods being used, then contact your Senators and Congressional representative. Show up on election day!

Your apathy, is, a big part of what is wrong with the U.S.A. these days.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 7 Sep, 2019 02:25 pm
@Sturgis,
Quote:
Yes, you most certainly have control. It's called your right to vote.
Quote:
Yes, here's one:
Quote:
California Proposition 187, Illegal Aliens Ineligible for Public Benefits (1994)
The problem with this proposition is the fact that children born in the US by illegal immigrants are automatically US citizens.
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 7 Sep, 2019 02:26 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Children of Undocumented Immigrants in the U.S.: Rights and ...
www.lawyers.com/legal-info/immigration/general...
If children are born in the United States to undocumented parents, they are automatically U.S. citizens, and have all the rights that come with that. Although many people assume that having a child in the U.S. (who is automatically a U.S. citizen) allows that parents to obtain lawful immigration status here, that is not the case.
maxdog

Reply Sat 7 Sep, 2019 04:21 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Now you are speaking in the right way .
They are not saving people , they want them for the economy .
In brackets ,for modern slave them and modern slave the locals.
The UK wants to do something about this because it s an EU evil idea .
They don t want to make the local couples better life in wages so they make more children they want to bring people from other countries until the british can t claim the land is theirs .

0 Replies

maxdog

Reply Mon 9 Sep, 2019 12:10 am
@cicerone imposter,
I read , that the UK prime minister boris johnson is risking jail if he does not postpone the BREXIT process, how much you people need to see that the EU is a bully and have more evil plans more than you can see.? And you come and tell me that those are real drowning saves that are happening in the mediterrean.

engineer

Reply Mon 9 Sep, 2019 06:45 am
@maxdog,
The EU is not threatening Johnson with jail. The British parliament passed a law and the Prime Minister has said he will refuse to perform his legal duties. How does that make the EU a bully?
maxdog

Reply Mon 9 Sep, 2019 02:22 pm
@engineer,
So they passed a law now that they are finishing with the brexit process . ? Can you say what is this law pls ?

The EU is a bully if what i read is real .
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 9 Sep, 2019 04:03 pm
Brexit is a bad idea. All it will accomplish is increased cost for everybody. Nothing else really matters. https://uk.news.yahoo.com/britain-irelands-trade-war-history-134402772.html And, https://blogs.sussex.ac.uk/uktpo/2017/11/02/will-brexit-raise-the-cost-of-living/
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Mon 9 Sep, 2019 05:42 pm
@maxdog,
maxdog wrote:

So they passed a law now that they are finishing with the brexit process . ? Can you say what is this law pls ?

It's all over the press, try this link.
maxdog wrote:

The EU is a bully if what i read is real .

Could you post a link to what you are reading?
maxdog

Reply Mon 9 Sep, 2019 10:17 pm
@engineer,
No because it s in my language
glitterbag

Reply Mon 9 Sep, 2019 10:49 pm
@maxdog,
I don't want to shock you to your socks, but there are more than a few people here who can read languages other than English. Exactly what is your native language?

1. Forums
  2. » Brexit
  3. » Page 3
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 06/26/2024 at 03:18:58