Brexit

maxdog

Reply Sat 31 Aug, 2019 12:38 pm
It will be financially hard to swallow but the UK will get the independence again.

glitterbag

Reply Sat 31 Aug, 2019 12:41 pm
@maxdog,
The UK is independent.
maxdog

Reply Sat 31 Aug, 2019 12:46 pm
@glitterbag,
independent means you take actions without no one holding you.
The UK have to obey orders from the EU
glitterbag

Reply Sat 31 Aug, 2019 12:49 pm
@maxdog,
Your notions about the EU are undeveloped.
maxdog

Reply Sat 31 Aug, 2019 02:03 pm
@glitterbag,
For example .
If italy don t want to let a boat with illegal immigrants from entering their country the EU does nt let them right ?
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 31 Aug, 2019 05:59 pm
@glitterbag,
https://www.quora.com/Is-England-an-independent-country-or-a-province-of-Great-Britain
maxdog

Reply Sat 31 Aug, 2019 06:04 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Tell us in short in your own words
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sat 31 Aug, 2019 06:53 pm
@maxdog,
maxdog wrote:

For example .
If italy don t want to let a boat with illegal immigrants from entering their country the EU does nt let them right ?

Please don't ask me to agree with a sentence I'm not even sure I understand. One other thing, when you end your sentence with "right?" you are asking for agreement and I cannot say I agree because it doesn't make sense to me. I can't even say I disagree because the construction is so confusing.

A few other posters say they can make sense of your sentences, hopefully one of those people can explain its to me. I can think of three completely different sentences or views you may be trying to make, and my response would be different for each possibility.
maxdog

Reply Sun 1 Sep, 2019 03:11 am
@glitterbag,
If a boat with illegal immigrants is coming from africa and italy s goverment don t want it , italy s goverment can t reject it because of the EU membership.

Clear more than that i don t think it can be .
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 1 Sep, 2019 02:31 pm
@glitterbag,
Maxdog's grammar isn't English, is it?
Quote:

Re: maxdog (Post 6890970)
maxdog wrote:

For example .
ESL, perhaps.
maxdog

Reply Sun 1 Sep, 2019 09:47 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Esl ?
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sun 1 Sep, 2019 10:07 pm
@maxdog,
maxdog wrote:

If a boat with illegal immigrants is coming from africa and italy s goverment don t want it , italy s goverment can t reject it because of the EU membership.

Clear more than that i don t think it can be .

It has nothing to do with the EU, it's Maritime Law. If you think people fleeing from Africa in a sinking boat should drown, just say so., If you want to hate people, just admit it, but I will not accept you substituting this irrational goofy ideas about the EU as an over ride for Maritime Law.

(I agree you have probably reached the pinnacle of your English skills.......study a little moe, because English speakers can't unravel your sentences)
glitterbag

Reply Sun 1 Sep, 2019 10:09 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Maxdog's grammar isn't English, is it?
Quote:

Re: maxdog (Post 6890970)
maxdog wrote:

For example .
ESL, perhaps.

I'm thinking more like early Pennsylvania Dutch...Eggs for sale ... fresh from the chickens ass yet.

Or.....Yes we have no bananas, we have no bananas today
Sturgis

Reply Sun 1 Sep, 2019 11:27 pm
@glitterbag,
I've got a love!y bunch of coconuts...
glitterbag

Reply Sun 1 Sep, 2019 11:34 pm
@Sturgis,
Get your tootsie frootsie here (Chico Marx)
0 Replies

maxdog

Reply Mon 2 Sep, 2019 04:44 am
@glitterbag,
It s not like you are saying , that the membership with the EU does not have to do with illegal immigrants coming with the boats , but let s say you re right .
People from italy for example can go to the uk get a job and stay forever.
That is a disantvantage for the local people in the uk because they take their jobs and that s a EU system ..

0 Replies

maxdog

Reply Mon 2 Sep, 2019 06:21 am
@glitterbag,
If you have in mind that i hate people you re not good for ' guess what a person is ' games.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 2 Sep, 2019 10:11 pm
@maxdog,
Quote:
If you have in mind that i hate people you re not good for ' guess what a person is ' games.
The real game here, is trying to understand your gibberish.
Sturgis

Reply Mon 2 Sep, 2019 10:37 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
...understand your gibberish.

It's not that difficult. Read maxdog's words aloud, that'll help.

This site is open to people from all over, some who are not necessarily fluent in the English language.
maxdog

Reply Mon 2 Sep, 2019 11:44 pm
@Sturgis,
Thanks . But when some people lose the argument they personally attack you.

1. Forums
  2. » Brexit
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 06/16/2024 at 11:49:52