Hunting or fishing

maxdog

Reply Thu 22 Aug, 2019 08:03 pm
@oralloy,
Better get out of existence than that from 1000 , 20 are killed with gun wounds with redhot ammo in their body .

That s what i feel about this topic .
maxdancona

Reply Thu 22 Aug, 2019 08:37 pm
@maxdog,
I think I would rather be shot than to be torn apart by wolf fangs or paralyzed and eaten alive by a spider or constricted to death. The worst death is thoae wasps who lay their egga in their prey who are then eaten alive from the inside.

Nature is cruel.
maxdog

Reply Thu 22 Aug, 2019 08:45 pm
@maxdancona,
I fully agree with you about what is nature .

But that s another subject .

0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Fri 23 Aug, 2019 12:32 am
@oralloy,
He can buy his shirt at the same place you get your nuke the world to death. Make my day.
maxdog

Reply Fri 23 Aug, 2019 02:01 am
@RABEL222,
Smart
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Fri 23 Aug, 2019 09:16 pm
@oralloy,
Since when has hunting for "sport?" been equated with conservation?
oralloy

Reply Fri 23 Aug, 2019 09:22 pm
@RABEL222,
Since the sport hunting of some animals is the only thing that funds the conservation that keeps them from going extinct.
maxdog

Reply Sat 24 Aug, 2019 12:11 pm
@oralloy,
Imagine if they don t shoot them how rich is the place with animals.

It s like bringing kids to the world to abuse half of them .
maxdancona

Reply Sat 24 Aug, 2019 12:18 pm
@maxdog,
Quote:
Imagine if they don t shoot them how rich is the place with animals.

You do realize that animals kill and eat each other... right? Too many animals causes animals to suffer disease and starvation; a far worse death than being shot.

Quote:
It s like bringing kids to the world to abuse half of them .

No it's not.
maxdog

Reply Sat 24 Aug, 2019 01:00 pm
@maxdancona,
yes i know that .

ok so the best for you to maintain the food chain circulating for a particular creature is go and shoot half of them or so .
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 24 Aug, 2019 01:09 pm
@maxdancona,
the Bs that conservation via hunting actually keeps the species from going xtinct is patently false. Most hunted species with the exception of moose are actually farmed. There are huge deer and elk "farms" in Pa where hundreds of individual animals are kep for production of "rolling carcasses" so that nimrods can hunt them in Nebraska or Colorado. Mot ALL game birds and trout and salmon and bass are also farm raiad.

The speis are already in danger because theyve lost hybrid vigor and are artifically maintained.
I dont think oralloy gos outside of his basement.
maxdog

Reply Sat 24 Aug, 2019 01:17 pm
@farmerman,
Although i don t know how this system works I will never believe that killing is the best way to make the species grow in numbers .
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Sat 24 Aug, 2019 01:20 pm
@farmerman,
I had never heard that (or should that be "I have never herd that").

There is a large wild deer population where I am from. There is no need to "farm" them. Sometimes their number gets too high even with hunting and the State needs to cull them.

maxdog

Reply Sat 24 Aug, 2019 01:23 pm
@maxdancona,
hurting the creature is really out of your thinking , you can t be satisfied by shooting moving target or whatsoever ?
maxdancona

Reply Sat 24 Aug, 2019 01:27 pm
@farmerman,
We also have a problem with wild geese. There are too many of them. They stop traffic and **** on football fields. The problem was partially caused because the government wanted to increase the goose population.... which turned out to be a big mistake.

The right thing to do is to have communities cull them. They are collected while they are molting (they are unable to fly away) and then they are euthanized. This always causes an outcry from people who don't have any better solution.

My points are...

- Animals are not human beings.
- Sometimes killing animals is the right thing to do.

0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Sat 24 Aug, 2019 01:29 pm
@maxdog,
maxdog wrote:

hurting the creature is really out of your thinking , you can t be satisfied by shooting moving target or whatsoever ?

Actually, I don't shoot things. The only thing I have shot is beer cans, and that was decades ago. My grandfather used to shoot the seagulls who would bother his private beach. You get one or two, and the others figure it out and go away.

I like to fish on occasion. Dangling a baited hook in front of a "moving target" isn't very much fun. I think killing your own dinner is something everyone should do once in a while. It is much more authentic than grabbing meat wrapped in plastic from the refrigerated section.
maxdog

Reply Sat 24 Aug, 2019 01:31 pm
@maxdancona,
thought you re a hunter
maxdancona

Reply Sat 24 Aug, 2019 01:32 pm
@maxdog,
maxdog wrote:

thought you re a hunter

I wish I was. I haven't gotten around to learning.
maxdog

Reply Sat 24 Aug, 2019 01:52 pm
@maxdancona,
no don t wish to be heartless to creatures murdering for fun
0 Replies

maxdog

Reply Sat 24 Aug, 2019 01:54 pm
we re talking about stop hunting and fishing for nature to be richer not the opposite lol

1. Forums
  2. » Hunting or fishing
  3. » Page 4
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/28/2024 at 12:43:05