El Paso - yet another mass shooting hoax?

Reply Mon 5 Aug, 2019 02:21 pm
Mass shootings are occurring every five minutes complete with unconvincing crisis actors, fake footage and drills.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 1,153 • Replies: 32

jespah

Reply Mon 5 Aug, 2019 03:17 pm
@alphabeta,
What utter tripe.

My friend lost people she knew. She has no reason to lie to me, or even to you.

Go peddle that trash elsewhere.
Pamela Rosa

Reply Mon 5 Aug, 2019 03:43 pm
Quote:
Adriana Quezada, 39, said she was in the women's clothing section of Walmart with her two children when she heard gunfire....

She said she saw four men, dressed in black, moving together firing guns indiscriminately. Police later said they believed the suspect, who was armed with a rifle, was the only shooter

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/police-warn-active-shooter-el-paso-texas-mall-64754170
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Mon 5 Aug, 2019 04:36 pm
Do you people even care if it is a hoax or not? If you found out that these shootings by White Supremacists are real, how would that change anything?

You don't care anyway. Why bother posting.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 5 Aug, 2019 05:13 pm
Quote:
A family of three was one of a dozen waiting outside a local bus station, trying to get back to their car, in blocked-off Walmart parking lot.

'I heard the shots but I thought they were hits, like roof construction,' said Adriana Quezada, 39, who was in Walmart with in the women's clothing section with her two children.

She said she saw four men, dressed in black, wearing shirts, moved together firing guns indiscriminately.

'I saw four men, shooting everywhere,' Quezada said.

'I told my son, those are gunshots.'

Her daughter, 19, and son, 16, threw themselves on the ground, then ran out of the Walmart through an emergency exit.

LINK

She saw a team of police entering the scene.

Police train to confront active shooters in teams of three or four, moving as a single unit while facing in all directions. This prevents shooters from coming up on the police officers from behind, and prevents multiple shooters from simultaneously engaging a lone police officer from multiple directions at once.

She was mistaken in saying that they were firing their guns. She saw them pointing their guns in all directions.
BillW

Reply Mon 5 Aug, 2019 05:28 pm
@oralloy,
I will be damn:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3c/Chimpanzee_seated_at_typewriter.jpg

farmerman

Reply Mon 5 Aug, 2019 08:32 pm
@BillW,
It aint Lear but itll do for him.
BillW

Reply Mon 5 Aug, 2019 09:12 pm
@farmerman,
Give him enough time and he'll get something right - hah!
oralloy

Reply Mon 5 Aug, 2019 09:16 pm
@BillW,
I get everything right all the time. That's why no one can point out anything that I'm wrong about.
Sturgis

Reply Mon 5 Aug, 2019 10:48 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
I get everything right all the time...

Liar!

Of course it just be noted here, when confronted with errors, oralloy plays semantics games.

He said that there are no statutes anywhere which prohibit police officers from using a chokehold. I politely indicated that the NYPD banned this, made it illegal for any of their officers to use this. oralloy denies its having any validation. I figure if 49 states passed a law, he'd claim that a 50th did not and so for him it means nothing.I
oralloy

Reply Mon 5 Aug, 2019 11:48 pm
@Sturgis,
Sturgis wrote:
Liar!

You cannot point out anything untrue in any of my posts.

Sturgis wrote:
Of course it just be noted here, when confronted with errors, oralloy plays semantics games.

Wrong again. When I am confronted with an error that I have made, I acknowledge the error.

Sturgis wrote:
He said that there are no statutes anywhere which prohibit police officers from using a chokehold.

A point which is entirely correct. There are indeed no such statutes.

Sturgis wrote:
I politely indicated that the NYPD banned this, made it illegal for any of their officers to use this.

The NYPD lacks the power to make anything illegal.

Sturgis wrote:
oralloy denies its having any validation.

Well, it doesn't. Not when the question is whether choke holds are illegal.

Sturgis wrote:
I figure if 49 states passed a law, he'd claim that a 50th did not and so for him it means nothing.

"Whether it meant something" would depend greatly on the circumstances of what was being discussed.
glitterbag

Reply Tue 6 Aug, 2019 02:30 am
@Sturgis,
BTW, I have never seen our special boy ever admit to being wrong.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 6 Aug, 2019 09:35 am
@Sturgis,
When I said that Oralloy had called for Italy to be nuked he called me a liar because he had only called for the extermination of all Italians, not a nuclear strike.

That takes semantics to a whole new level.
farmerman

Reply Tue 6 Aug, 2019 10:18 am
@izzythepush,
he is a fan of "clean nukes", only life is obliterated. We do leave a batch of ruins like Ozymandias, totally intact.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 6 Aug, 2019 10:29 am
@farmerman,
And unbound.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 6 Aug, 2019 11:10 am
hightor wrote:

Best way to deal with a robotic presence like this

I got the same feeling, he's like a piece of software that's going senile. I sometimes play him this piece of film because that's what he reminds me of.

RABEL222

Reply Tue 6 Aug, 2019 01:28 pm
@izzythepush,
This izzy is one of my favorite films.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Tue 6 Aug, 2019 01:48 pm
@izzythepush,
I had a piano teacher* who taught me that Daisy piece. Of course I didn't really play it very well. (Found that out by trying to enter the school talent show in the second grade) Mother was offended!**

I believe oralloy would deny not being able to read the music and claim he was performing a 'unique take' of it.

*the piano teacher had suffered a stroke and likely wasn't on top of her game anymore

**Mother was mentally unstable and was convinced I was a musical genius. (I went on to fail at violin, clarinet, drums, guitar and chorus, as well as church choir)
glitterbag

Reply Tue 6 Aug, 2019 04:35 pm
@Sturgis,
Us "Moms" always think their children are super special
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Tue 6 Aug, 2019 06:12 pm
@jespah,
Quote:
What utter tripe

Our boy is my all-time favorite lunatic. A perusal of his topic titles shows a most wondrous pastiche of the paranoid mind. Here's one of my favorites:
https://able2know.org/topic/450981-1#post-6613023

1. Forums
  2. » El Paso - yet another mass shooting hoax?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/10/2024 at 07:58:25