Nobody else seems to have noticed, but look at Trump's eyebrows from decades ago to now

Reply Wed 17 Jul, 2019 04:04 pm
https://images.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search;_ylt=AwrVk.IBmy9dojkA3goPxQt.;_ylu=X3oDMTByNWU4cGh1BGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzYw--?p=change+in+donald+trump%27s+eyebrows+shape&fr=yhs-pty-pty_converter&hspart=pty&hsimp=yhs-pty_converter Just seemed a bit weird. LOL

glitterbag

Reply Wed 17 Jul, 2019 04:10 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I can't CI, I just can't. Still recovering from surgery...have mercy.
cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 17 Jul, 2019 06:02 pm
@glitterbag,
Well, you know, laughter is the best medicine.
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 17 Jul, 2019 06:05 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Well, you know, laughter is the best medicine.

And "Orange Man Bad!"

BARF
Region Philbis

Reply Wed 17 Jul, 2019 06:29 pm
@hawkeye10,

yeah... #45 makes me sick too...
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 17 Jul, 2019 06:42 pm
@Region Philbis,
Region Philbis wrote:

yeah... #45 makes me sick too...

And the 63 million of us who voted for him almost of of whom have stuck with him make you ill as well..are you that retrograde?
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Wed 17 Jul, 2019 09:48 pm
@glitterbag,
Even without that reason, I try not to look at him.

By the way, does anybody know what detergent is used to get those orange stains out of the pillowcases? I've never had them and don't now, just curious and bored.
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 17 Jul, 2019 09:52 pm
@Sturgis,
Sturgis wrote:

Even without that reason, I try not to look at him.

By the way, does anybody know what detergent is used to get those orange stains out of the pillowcases? I've never had them and don't now, just curious and bored.

Sounds like a phobia.

Have you looked for help?
Sturgis

Reply Wed 17 Jul, 2019 10:01 pm
@hawkeye10,
Of course I sought help. Unfortunately, my psychiatrist was called out of town for a one year stretch.
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 17 Jul, 2019 10:06 pm
@Sturgis,
Sturgis wrote:

Of course I sought help. Unfortunately, my psychiatrist was called out of town for a one year stretch.

A thing that gets talked about not at all enough is how deeply terrible for long long periods of time mostly because THE INTELLIGENTSIA SUCKS! the mental health system is.

And notice too how few regular people can be found to give a ****....mostly because they are stupid fucks...their betters designed it to be this way!

Nobody gives a ****, this is where we are.

Which is why Trump is here!

KICKING ASS!
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Thu 18 Jul, 2019 12:03 am
@Sturgis,
I use Tide, smear a small amount on the stains...let sit for 15-20 minutes...then I run it thru a soak cycle....then a regular wash.

Point of order, I have never had orange stains on anything.......my system might get rid of the stain, but the stench?????? I'm not sure, to be on the safe side I'd send them to a crematory.
hawkeye10

Reply Thu 18 Jul, 2019 12:05 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

I use Tide, smear a small amount on the stains...let sit for 15-20 minutes...then I run it thru a soak cycle....then a regular wash.

Point of order, I have never had orange stains on anything.......my system might get rid of the stain, but the stench?????? I'm not sure, to be on the safe side I'd send them to a crematory.

Oxy Clean is your best potential friend!
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 18 Jul, 2019 09:18 am
@Sturgis,
Try DAWN dishwasher liquid.
RABEL222

Reply Thu 18 Jul, 2019 03:00 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I avoid looking at orange guy when at all possible. When I cant avoid seeing him I get a sick feeling in my stomach.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Nobody else seems to have noticed, but look at Trump's eyebrows from decades ago to now
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 03:22:51