Trump's children concentration camps

Sun 14 Jul, 2019 04:41 pm
https://www.salon.com/2019/07/08/trumps-latest-war-on-reality-cover-up-the-concentration-camps/ How much more mistreatment of children will our country allow this so-called president of the United States of America? Beyond Trump's racism and lies, his actions against the children can't be allowed to continue. We, as a nation, must take action to stop this inhuman madman to control the actions of this government. What happened to our country? We were once a nation of equality, hope, and opportunity for all. We have now transformed into the world monster. Why is everybody so quiet?

hawkeye10

Sun 14 Jul, 2019 04:44 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

https://www.salon.com/2019/07/08/trumps-latest-war-on-reality-cover-up-the-concentration-camps/ How much more mistreatment of children will our country allow this so-called president of the United States of America? Beyond Trump's racism and lies, his actions against the children can't be allowed to continue. We, as a nation, must take action to stop this inhuman madman to control the actions of this government. What happened to our country? We were once a nation of equality, hope, and opportunity for all. We have now transformed into the world monster. Why is everybody so quiet?

Congress and all of Washington have been failing at immigration for decades, have often been dishonest about immigration for decades, have failed to uphold the laws or make the laws better for decades, and yet here you are making it all about Trump.

This is so sad....
cicerone imposter

Sun 14 Jul, 2019 05:42 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
Congress and all of Washington have been failing at immigration for decades ...
I disagree. Our country is a land of immigrants. Only the Native Americans are true citizens of this country. We are occupiers of a land taken over by Europeans. Actually, according to our demographics, the aging of our population requires that we need more immigrants to maintain or economy and security. https://www.census.gov/newsroom/press-releases/2018/cb18-41-population-projections.html. This is a very dangerous situation for our country's economy and security.
Quote:

The notion that Americans are getting older gets tossed around a lot, but it’s easy to miss what that really means for the nation. We’re familiar with the visible changes: the new communities pitched toward seniors; the cardiac-care billboards popping up like mushrooms on the roadside.

But it’s easy to forget the bigger issues looming before us. Our entire social safety net—the postwar guarantee that no senior would be poor and uncared for—assumed a demographic structure totally different from the one we have now. Back in 1960, there were more than five workers for every Social Security beneficiary in the population; today, it’s less than three, and the number is projected to keep dropping. Medicare, similarly, is a wealth transfer that becomes far less sustainable as fewer workers are expected, as if by magic, to support more beneficiaries.

What does all this mean for the U.S.? It means a big downstream challenge funding retirement and health care—which translates into very specific and difficult questions. In an era of shrinking families, who’s going to take care of people as they become genuinely old and unable to care for themselves? Where will the growing population of seniors live; how will they get around?

hawkeye10

Sun 14 Jul, 2019 06:03 pm
@cicerone imposter,
It is conventional wisdom and fact that Washington has failed to deal with immigration and has failed to be honest about what they were doing on immigration and why for at least few decades. I include in this the work visa's and the making nearly zero attempt to make sure that visa time limits are obeyed. The reasons for this are the general dysfunction and lack of interest in work of Washington, the corruption of Washington by the powerful and/or wealthy who crave cheap exploitable labor, and because the nation deeply disagrees on this question.

Dispute this at your peril.
cicerone imposter

Sun 14 Jul, 2019 06:57 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
My personal dispute about Washington and wealth is not a problem for me, personally. I made a good living during my work life, and saved enough to travel this world. We live in Sunnyvale, CA, one of the safest cities in the world. Over 60% of our citizens have a college degree. Apple and Google are some of the biggest employers in our area. The biggest problem for our area is the simple fact that the cost of living is too high, even for high tech workers who earn six figures. The average cost of homes in our area runs about $1.9 million. According to Zillow, the median cost of homes in the United States is, "The median home value in the United States is $226,800." It's a huge problem trying to attract high tech workers and teachers to our area. BTW, I have visited 132 countries thus far; probably the limit for my lifetime. Also, during WWII, our white government put us Japanese Americans into concentration camps without being charged with any crime. It was a racist government back then, and we now have a racist government with Donald Trump at the helm, now. History does repeat itself.
hawkeye10

Sun 14 Jul, 2019 07:02 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Quote:
My personal dispute about Washington and wealth is not a problem for me, personally. I made a good living during my work life, and saved enough to travel this world. We live in Sunnyvale, CA, one of the safest cities in the world. Over 60% of our citizens have a college degree. Apple and Google are some of the biggest employers in our area. The biggest problem for our area is the simple fact that the cost of living is too high, even for high tech workers who earn six figures. The average cost of homes in our area runs about $1.9 million. According to Zillow, the median cost of homes in the United States is, "The median home value in the United States is $226,800." It's a huge problem trying to attract high tech workers and teachers to our area.

Given the way civilization is breaking down in California due to poor leadership, and here I dont only mean in the political lane.....certainly.

Performance actually matters, the well sounding often Gibberish and more often than that dishonesty and/or ignorance nursed by bad faith that so many spend so much time crafting and dispensing in Mind Molding Efforts by abusers (see Hollywood for a prime example) is not good enough.
hawkeye10

Sun 14 Jul, 2019 07:59 pm
Indigent mostly poorly educated and cant do much good for America South Americans still like California better than where they are often..... Californians are going to have to make due with that, though I dont want to pay for these human genetic rainbows that so many Californians crave.

If we are going to import people I want to import people who can contribute to society now, which is evident when they support themselves with work.

And this makes me a racist according to the Regressive Left.

GOD HELP US
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Sun 14 Jul, 2019 09:52 pm
@hawkeye10,
Hawkeye, Your understanding of this world is completely wrong. Hollywood is where they create make-believe; some may be biographical, but most are fictional/make-believe. Some may even forecast our future, like rocket ships to the moon and beyond. Mostly, they are for entertainment and education, creations of people like Walt Disney. Many movie directors are genius' of their craft. Most of us have our favorite movie stars. My list includes these actors: https://www.ranker.com/crowdranked-list/the-greatest-film-actors-and-actresses-of-all-time. Most contemporary actor I admire is Tom Hanks.
hawkeye10

Sun 14 Jul, 2019 09:55 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

Hawkeye, Your understanding of this world is completely wrong. Hollywood is where they create make-believe; some may be biographical, but most are fictional/make-believe. Some may even forecast our future, like rocket ships to the moon and beyond. Mostly, they are for entertainment and education, creations of people like Walt Disney. Many movie directors are genius' of their craft. Most of us have our favorite movie stars. My list includes these actors: https://www.ranker.com/crowdranked-list/the-greatest-film-actors-and-actresses-of-all-time. Most contemporary actor I admire is Tom Hanks.

CI, I am right far most often than most, and I am most certainly not wrong about how Hollywood has betrayed America in our time of need as they abandoned their day jobs to push their politics....which can only happen with overly willful morons who have no intention of trying to be decent people. Of the stuff made in the last 10 years on streaming I need to on average start 5 before I can find one worth finishing. and I have always been a big consumer of movies, one high in openness and one who likes a huge variety of stories and movie types. That is a huge motherfucking problem! Everyone who has honestly evaluated the crap that modern Hollywood produces knows it, we have seen it with our own eyes, your protest is useless and maybe even dishonest.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Trump's children concentration camps
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 06:55:07