The GOP; the party that threatens its own party members

maxdancona

Reply Thu 11 Jul, 2019 10:18 am
@Real Music,
I have stated before that Elizabeth Warren is my favorite candidate as far as who I think will make the best president. I favor intelligence over dogma, and her economic message resonates with me

So far I like Harris, she is clearly intelligent. She hasnt yet defined her campaign to me.

Joe Biden is a return to normalcy. He is challenging the base, which is a good thing. In truth he is my last choice of the three.

My beef is with the base which is focusing on outrage and division.

Elizabeth Warren is focusing on a positive economic message that I think might just be the way to calm the angry liberal base while reaching out to independent voters.

But any of these candidates is going to have to find a way to get the angry liberal base to shut up long enough for them to run a strong, inclusive campaign.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 11 Jul, 2019 11:02 am
@maxdancona,
Don't try to make any sense of politics; look how liberalism and conservatism have changed their tunes over the past several decades. It's now the Trump conservatives, a new brand of conservatism. From my observations, Trump is a racist and liar, but look at all his supporters. HIs racism won him the election. Liberals are lost in their own rhetoric of going too far left or moving right. It's a wonder anybody can determine where the party stands on most of the important issues of our time. This on-going confusion over the years made me into an Independent, and I'm open to vote for any candidate that meets my ideals the closest. A Trump will never get my vote. The fact that Trump wanted five innocent kids executed for a crime they didn't commit is enough evidence that Trump has mental health issues. The Central Park five were exonerated by DNA test and confession, but Donald Trump still wanted them executed.
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
The Central Park Five documentary was a one sided piece of garbage that didn't explain the.horrific crimes of these young men while in park

12:34 AM - Apr 24, 2013 · Manhattan, NY
Donald Trump is a mentally sick man, and he's our president. His supporters, likewise.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 08:04:20