FACEBOOK HATES ME, HELP

Wed 26 Jun, 2019 06:43 pm
Facebook seems to hate me, as they have disabled my account with no warning or explanation, I put in an appeal with valid ID over a week ago and have heard nothing in response. Every account I have tried to make to stay in contact with people has also been disabled. I am very frustrated. Can anyone explain this or help me work past it?

I'm not "permanently disabled" just "disabled" so should I just keep waiting or is there a way around this wall?

My only conclusion is that they've somehow banned my IP address, would it be worth it to just get my IP changed?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 2,875 • Replies: 14
Topic Closed

cicerone imposter

Wed 26 Jun, 2019 07:03 pm
@yourlocalgothgirl,
Their monitors do things that are mysteries to most of us. I've been banned several times, and I'm one of the original posters on able2know, also, invited by the creator.
yourlocalgothgirl

Wed 26 Jun, 2019 07:05 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Though you've been banned several times, are you able to use Facebook now? If so, how did you manage to access it without being disabled again? They have disabled about 10 accounts that I've tried to make, some almost immediately.
yourlocalgothgirl

Wed 26 Jun, 2019 07:53 pm
@yourlocalgothgirl,
thanks in advance to anyone who can help in any way
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Wed 26 Jun, 2019 08:45 pm
@yourlocalgothgirl,
I'm still allowed to post on Facebook. I don't remember when I was reinstated, because it's been many years ago.
yourlocalgothgirl

Thu 27 Jun, 2019 12:33 am
@cicerone imposter,
So it wasn't a permanent situation like mine is seeming to be.
cicerone imposter

Thu 27 Jun, 2019 09:55 am
@yourlocalgothgirl,
Not permanent nor long.
0 Replies

BillRM

Fri 28 Jun, 2019 08:04 am
@yourlocalgothgirl,
They have to ID you in some manner or other so first get a new email address,next wiped all cookies from your browser an then change your IP address.

mark noble

Fri 28 Jun, 2019 09:19 am
@yourlocalgothgirl,
Why are you so desperate to be a part of something that defines you as unworthy of response or explanation?

It 'fb' doesn't 'Hate' you - You are simply a negative binary algorithm - dispatched by an auto-maintenance tool.

yourlocalgothgirl

Fri 28 Jun, 2019 07:18 pm
@mark noble,
I'm "desperate" because that's how I contact most of my family and friends.
0 Replies

yourlocalgothgirl

Fri 28 Jun, 2019 07:19 pm
@BillRM,
thank you, I'll try these steps Smile
0 Replies

sherrilouise19

Thu 4 Jul, 2019 02:24 pm
@yourlocalgothgirl,
i am having the same problem. This is the fourth account they have disabled. I have sent them a picture of my ID and of a clear picture of my face. They didnt say anything regarding my facebook they just disabled all four of them. I have made several email addresses up and used my laptop instead of my iphone x.
This is driving me insane as i run a small cleaning buisness and this is how i communicate with my clients. HELP would be great!
Please let me know if you resolved the issue.
Many Thanks
Sherri
BillRM

Thu 4 Jul, 2019 06:58 pm
@sherrilouise19,
sherrilouise19 wrote:

i am having the same problem. This is the fourth account they have disabled. I have sent them a picture of my ID and of a clear picture of my face. They didnt say anything regarding my facebook they just disabled all four of them. I have made several email addresses up and used my laptop instead of my iphone x.
This is driving me insane as i run a small cleaning buisness and this is how i communicate with my clients. HELP would be great!
Please let me know if you resolved the issue.
Many Thanks
Sherri

For myself I would love to know if my suggestions was any aid to yourlocalgothgirl or not.
0 Replies

straehetius

Sat 9 May, 2020 06:16 am
@yourlocalgothgirl,
Have you solved this? You could've tried using a VPN
0 Replies

daihuunghi

Mon 18 May, 2020 02:42 am
@yourlocalgothgirl,
Facebook hates everyone. People who do not run Facebook ads are equally hated. Smile)
0 Replies